Artwork for New Locations and Such

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Postby Aradia on January 5th, 2013, 6:14 am

This isn't a thread for me to make you things, rather a thread for you to use my things. I would like to offer my photography to those of you who are constructing locations and such. All that I ask is that if you do use one of my pictures, please credit me by either putting my name (Mandy H.) or by linking back to my Deviant Art page.

So yes, below is the link to my DA page as well as an example of what my photography is all about, mainly nature landscapes. I know how difficult it may be to form new locations and such, especially since you have to seek out the artist's permission to use their work. That is why I am offering my Artwork, you have my permission to use them, as long as credit is given to where it is deserved ;).

Just PM me and let me know that you are using one of the pictures, or you can post here.

Oh, I also would like to add that I do not mind my photos being manipulated. And I have 100+ other pictures of the Wilderness I was hiking in, I just was too lazy to upload them all on my Deviant Art :)

My Deviant Art

Example :

Last edited by Aradia on January 5th, 2013, 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Common Bold
Vani Bold/Italic
Nari Black Color

~*~ Posting Will Be Slow Until I am Done With Finals At College, and of course other RL events that has been keeping me busy! I will reply to any and all threads ASAP. I apologize for the wait! ~*~
Aradia
The Singer of Stories

Words: 139179
Joined roleplay: December 28th, 2012, 3:18 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Gossamer on January 5th, 2013, 6:30 am

Gorgeous shots! Love the trees and heavens light.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Aradia on January 5th, 2013, 6:34 am

Thank you very much!! Heaven's Light was shot through my car's window, which was rather dirty so I was shocked when it came out as decent as it did. hahaha :)
Common Bold
Vani Bold/Italic
Nari Black Color

~*~ Posting Will Be Slow Until I am Done With Finals At College, and of course other RL events that has been keeping me busy! I will reply to any and all threads ASAP. I apologize for the wait! ~*~
Aradia
The Singer of Stories

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Aradia on January 21st, 2013, 7:34 pm

Added some new photos, wintery ones ;).

Common Bold
Vani Bold/Italic
Nari Black Color

Aradia
The Singer of Stories

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets