[Kel/Ash Scrap book] Are we there yet?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

[Kel/Ash Scrap book] Are we there yet?

Postby Kel'Ashun on January 6th, 2013, 4:22 am

Alright people, before we get started I would just like to warn you. In truth I've never really bothered with any scrap books, journals, logs, or any other of that extra hype. Generally I just grab up my character, slip into his personality and go wild. I'm not much of one for planning my actions ahead and therefore I expect this thread to mostly be filled with random quotes, poems, music, etc. that I found interesting and figured I should share.

Well seeing as your still reading I assume that doesn't bother you too much. If thats the case, I ask that you enjoy yourself and feel free to comment on anything you see ^_^

In fact. Ya know what? Ill go ahead and throw in something random for yalls sake.

Did I mention that Bugs Bunny is awesome? Well he is. Just saying.
Kel'Ashun
Player

Words: 29163
Joined roleplay: October 10th, 2012, 2:39 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Scrapbook