I have no idea how this works :D

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Yuutsu Shinda on January 8th, 2013, 3:59 am

I've read everything I was willing to put the effort into, which is quite a bit, but I'm still not exactly clear on how this place functions. Of course, I enjoy spreading insanity and look forward to being that one ghost that views life and death like a game in the mind of a child, with no desire further than finding an eternal companion that will never leave me -creepy smile-

So yeah, advice on starting and such would be much appreciated
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs47/f/2009/198/e/8/Autumn_Army___Amefurikozo_by_Xatchett.jpg
Yuutsu Shinda
Player

Words: 1482
Joined roleplay: January 8th, 2013, 3:37 am
Race: Ghost

Postby Derailey on January 10th, 2013, 7:18 pm

Baha! I love it. XD You obviously have the right mind set for this place. Just take time and go through everything, read up on the lore and history, and this will become like second nature to you. Good luck. =)
Derailey
You want a battle. I'll give you a war.

Words: 36925
Joined roleplay: March 16th, 2011, 8:24 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Scrapbook