Ullr's Questions on Employment

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Ullr on January 9th, 2013, 4:32 am

Hi, all! This is my first Q&A thread, so please bear with me. My character is (hopefully) going to be a resident of Syliras, which means she needs to be a productive part of society (unlike me, as I'm typing this). However, I have no idea how to get a job. I haven't created my character registration yet because I'm concerned with being unemployed as a resident of the city. Any tips on how to start my IC career? Everything is much appreciated.
Ullr
Queen of the Not-Jungle

Words: 6902
Joined roleplay: January 5th, 2013, 4:15 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Journal

Postby Scarab on January 9th, 2013, 5:03 am

Hi Ullr! First of all, welcome to Mizahar. :)

In terms of employment, first thing's first: you can absolutely post your character registration without having a job. Afterwards, I would recommend visiting the Welcome Center/Employment Office in Syliras and having your PC request a job.

If you're unsure about the available jobs, don't hesitate to PM one of the storytellers in Syliras (Accolade, Chevalier, or Emblem) and chat with them about it. You can also check out the possible jobs under the Income section of the Price List.

I hope that helps! If you have any further questions, feel free to ask. Good luck, and enjoy Syliras!

“Polish comes from the cities; wisdom from the desert.”
AhnatepCity OverviewPilotTabloidsFigures & Phrases
Scarab
I won't desert you.

Words: 43777
Joined roleplay: November 17th, 2012, 10:12 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Plotnotes

Postby Ullr on January 9th, 2013, 5:05 am

Thank you so much, especially for the links!
Ullr
Queen of the Not-Jungle

Words: 6902
Joined roleplay: January 5th, 2013, 4:15 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Journal