Hello, all...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello, all...

Postby Primrose Phoenix on January 20th, 2013, 5:29 am

I was a random web nomad, traveling the intricate world of the Internet, when I stumbled across this site. After taking in a gargantuan amount of information in about two hours, I've decided to try this role playing experience out for myself. This is a new world to me - in more ways than one. Still, I hope to find a few friends, and have a thrilling experience.
Even after reading as much as I have, I still have /a lot/ to learn about this forum, it's rules, and even the more simple stuff such as creating a character. Thankfully, I am a fast learner, and I hope to be on my own to feet soon. As fleshed out as this forum is, a helping hand would most certainly be welcome!

Cheers to all future endeavours.
Primrose Phoenix
Player

Words: 266
Joined roleplay: January 20th, 2013, 4:48 am
Race: Human

Hello, all...

Postby Enigma on January 22nd, 2013, 5:26 am

W elcome to the Fantasy

Welcome, Primrose

Please do wipe your feet before entering. Once again, Welcome. Welcome to Mizahar. I'm certain you'll find friends within this fantasy world. So explore, see what's up, the low-down, the buzz, you know what im talking about. If you need some assistance, please don't be afraid to ask this mad man, my Chihuahua won't bite. please enjoy your roleplay experience

- Enigma
Enigma
I say there! Nice fish.

Words: 1206
Joined roleplay: January 21st, 2013, 3:06 am
Race: Human

Hello, all...

Postby Kelaugh on January 24th, 2013, 4:13 pm

Good luck in wading through the boundless Lore, hope you find your path here. Feel free to PM me anytime if you'd like some help, mayhap I could persuade you to make a Drykas? ;) No matter what you decide in the end, I hope you have fun here and enjoy your time.

- Kel
Kelaugh
Player

Words: 13576
Joined roleplay: January 4th, 2012, 12:24 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet