Closed Esho's Fortune.

Lucas tells Esho her fortune.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Esho's Fortune.

Postby Lucas Arias on January 21st, 2013, 12:49 pm

Continued from here.

Winter 7, 512 AV

The sun was about to set, and most of the other merchants were already closing their stalls, but Lucas had decided to stay a little longer. During the day his visitors usually were university students, housewives and unemployed people. The most interesting (and well paying) ones tended to come shortly before dusk. Everything seemed a little more mysterious when the sky was covered in orange, red and pink. Lucas almost felt like he could be a real fortune teller then.

As the white haired woman in her long dress entered the tent, the former squire arched an eyebrow (there was something different about her, although he couldn’t tell what exactly it was), and then his gaze followed hers to the painting of the unlikely lovers. „Thank you“, he replied. „I’m quite proud of it. People always say that a cat would rather eat a mouse than love it, but I say they have no imagination. Why shouldn’t you be able to fall in love with a different species? Myself, I’m partial to Eypharians. And I agree, it’s good to find love, no matter its form.“

„Oh, I’m very gifted“,
he assured her. „I even caught the attention of two gods once. But I have to disagree in regards to how much time you have left. You don’t look a day older than sixty, and you seem to be healthy. I’m sure you still have a lot of time left.“

He smiled at her.

„And I can of course tell you what might or might not await you. Do you want me to ask the bones, the cards or the crystal ball? And do you have a specific question for me? It’s always easier if I have something I can focus on.“
Lucas Arias
Ser Lucas Dyres!

Words: 231699
Joined roleplay: May 11th, 2011, 12:10 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes