Flashback [Solo] Stories of Lives Gone

Corpus learns of his mother's death

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

[Solo] Stories of Lives Gone

Postby Corpus Aeternum on January 22nd, 2013, 3:50 pm

91st of Spring 489BV

Corpus was expecting another Alchemy lesson from dear old uncle Marthos, he was in for a surprise when he strolled into the small home, through the foyer and into the small hallway that led its way to the study. He knocked on the door, having stopped waiting for his uncle's response years ago, and just strolled right into the study. The sight he entered into was one of non-lesson orientated. His uncle and mentor was sprawled out on the small couch, the side table that usually had the small alchemical ring upon it was a decanter of some alcoholic beverage and in his uncle's hand was the matching tumbler that went with it.

“Uncle, you okay to do a listen today?” The young boy asked, he was getting concerned with the old man's current look and was certain he may have to run down the road to fetch a healer. Fortunately Marthos just rolled his head towards Corpus and in a slightly drunk motion beckoned the boy to have a seat next to him on the couch.

“Not today my boy. Today, is something more important.” The words didn't hint at anything specific, but they seemed to find a tender heart in the elder's heart. So Corpus did as he was beckoned and sat down next to his uncle, smelling the spirits rolling from his uncle's clothing and body, it churned at the boy's stomach, but he stayed put.

“Son, I have been thinking for quite some time about how to explain to you about your mother.”

My mother? The child wasn't sure how to respond to that and instead just sat there waiting an answer. None came, his uncle was apparently awaiting his nephew to acknowledge the topic at hand.

“What is it uncle, I never met my mother. Why bring up the story now?”

Mathos cleared his throat, “Well... The reason why you never met you mother is...” He paused and took a swig of the amber liquid in his tumbler.

Mother didn't love me...
Corpus Aeternum
[Character Sheet]-[Storyteller Secrets]-[Plot Notes]

Alternate Characters
Lunae - Ravok|Ball - Syliras|Aose - Wind Reach|Ly'an Godhammer - Sultros

Retired Characters
Innoxium-Avanthal|Anpu - Ahnatep|Mendax Nox Propria - Zeltiva

*** Please feel free to PM me for threads or plot ideas! ***
Corpus Aeternum
Player

Words: 29468
Joined roleplay: October 13th, 2011, 7:10 pm