[Verified by Lamia] Jemona Ravencass

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Jemona Ravencass

Postby Jemona Ravencass on January 23rd, 2013, 10:44 pm

Jemona Ravencass

I can't change my name
But i could be your type…

Birthday – 7th of Spring, 509AV
Age – 3 years old
Gender – Female
Jemona Ravencass
Race – Kelvic – Cat (Maine Coon)

I am eleven feet
Ok, eight...
Six foot three...

An angular face, with a pointed chin. Jemona has sinuous cat eyes; ribbons of colour pulsating around dark, soulful pupils. They're eyes that tell stories of love and heartache and of searching. She always has the look of someone who’s faintly lost or who’s missing something. Her body is an average weight leaning towards the scrawny side, a chest not worth bragging about, but long legs that never seem to place all their weight on the ground. Her hair is cut short and a dark chestnut colour that has the annoying tendency to moult, not helped by the fact she’s constantly ruffling her fingers through it. Dressing up can be fun, sure, but she’s really not one to make much of an effort with her appearance otherwise. She has a small silver ring in her ear, inscribed with her name and her Master’s, just in case she gets lost as she so often does.

Time takes its toll on him, it is traditional
It is inherited, predisposition…

In her other form, things are a little different. A tabby coloured Maine Coon, she’s a lot more ‘filled out’; though this can probably be explained by the exceptional volume of fur she possesses. Her coat is of the tabby kind, with tiger stripes and leopard spots… Basically an ordinary, brown, tabby-marked fluffball. Her tail is tipped in a darker brown and is usually held high in a friendly greeting toward human beings or other cats, or basically any stranger who doesn’t look too hostile. Her ring follows her through in this form but can become a tad annoying when the light it casts on walls in the sunlight becomes yet another thing to chase.

I know you want to jump around
But try to contain yourself…

Raised by her aristocratic Master, Jemona likes to pretend that she’s aloof and sophisticated; this never lasts more than five minutes. At heart, she is playful and full of joy and energy. She’s enthusiastic about everything and everyone she encounters which means it sometimes stings when people don’t seem to get how endlessly fascinating everything is to her. She loves exploring and hunting while in her cat form as the world always seems so much bigger.

And any time he needs you
You'll go running there like mad…

After her bondmate-come-Owner disappeared off on his travels and was gone longer than expected, she set off into the world to go find him again. He was always telling her to be more logical, so what could me more logical than setting off to find something that was lost? His missing-ness weighs on her heart but her easily distracted nature means it’s only really when she’s alone that she starts to seriously pine.

But i know for a fact that i loved someone…

Her bondmate means the world to her and a smile from him is worth more than a thousand gold rimmed mizas. He rescued her from a potentially dangerous slave contract and brought her back to his home where he has taken care of her since. Though from their personalities on the outside they may seem completely incompatible, they have hearts that play similar chords and never fail to have something new to discuss or learn about together. He taught her how to defend herself before he left but she's only just competant, her real knowlege of weaponry comes from being taught how to clean her Master's antique blades; she doesn't recognise exactly what makes a good weapon, but she knows a poorly made one when she sees it.

She always tries to remember that she represents him while out in the world so while mischievous and with a naughty streak, she’d never do anything that could harm his reputation or get her into serious trouble.

Due to the mirroring effect of her bond, she was taught how to read and spell to a basic level and she’s never more at home than in an old-fashioned library, surrounded by books; regardless of the fact that she probably wouldn’t understand most of them… She adores hearing stories and takes special delight in poetry and music.

He doesn't seem to mind
The globe is getting warmer all the time…

She detests the cold while in human form, but luckily her abundance of fur means that she is never in danger of hypothermia as a cat. She’ll avoid water wherever possible, using her tongue as her preferred method of grooming.

Right now i can be happy if i choose to
I know that in the morning i will lose you....

Her biggest fear is that something will happen to her bond-mate and she’ll be left alone.

Give us some light and god's pure love
We know what you've been dreaming of…

Her biggest dream at the moment is to find her Master safe and happy and that he’ll take her home back to the bed and fire she’s missed for so long.

No i'm really serious!
I'm really very good at that…

Dance (5 Initial skill)
Escape Artist (5 Initial skill)
Hunting (10 Racial Bonus)
Wilderness Survival (5 Initial skill)
Cleaning (10 Initial skill)
Cooking (10 Initial skill)
Massage (5 Initial skill)
weapon: Dagger (10 Initial skill)

Lore of being a faithful servant.
Lore of library arrangement

Carry a bowie knife
And wear my hair like Hepburn parted on the side…

1 Set of Clothing (cloak/coat & footwear included)
  • Cloak (starting package)
  • Simple shoes (starting package)
  • Skirt (starting package)
  • Blouse (starting package)
  • Dress 8 sm
    • (Dyed black x 1.5) 1gm, 2 sm
  • Corset 3 sm
    • (Satin/Velvet x 20) 6gm
  • Stockings 4 sm
1 Waterskin

1 Backpack which contains:
  • 1 Set of Toiletries (comb, brush, razor, soap)
  • Food for a week
  • 1 eating knife
  • Flint & Steel

Is it enough to have some love
Small enough to slip inside a book…

Her favourite book, full of adventure stories. She can barely read it but it give her comfort to have around and has her Master’s name and address in the front cover which might make finding him a little easier.

Of course I love you and of course it's what's inside that matters…

• +100 gold rimmed mizas (starting package)
  • +500 gold rimmed mizas (house cash in)
  • -1gm, 2 sm (Dress)
  • -6gm (Corset)
  • -4 sm (Stockings)
Current Balance
-592gm, 4sm

All the cities in the world

And so very little time

Jemona is currently residing in the World's End Grotto in Zeltiva.

There is thing that's like talking except you don't talk…

She speaks common, and due to her kelvic nature also fluent feline particularly domesticated varieties.

She's the kind of girl who looks for love in all the lonely places…
Last edited by Jemona Ravencass on February 1st, 2013, 8:42 am, edited 8 times in total.
Jemona Ravencass
Player

Words: 9666
Joined roleplay: January 23rd, 2013, 2:39 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet