Kiiana's journal

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

Kiiana's journal

Postby Gassirkiiana on June 6th, 2010, 8:57 pm

You are walking along in Eyktol, deserts everywhere you look. You cannot possibly find water, and your throat is so dry you cannot even speak. As you walk along, you see something sticking out of the sand. It at first resembles a waterskin, so you pick it up greedily. But to your dissappointment, it is just a journal. On the front in faded gold letters, reads "Kiiana's Journal". When you open it and flip through the old pages, you gladly find that it is written in Common language. You soon figure out why. Snake tongue isn't easily translated onto paper. The writing is very fancy, yet not very good. It is as if she has trouble speaking, let alone writing, in the Common language. You begin reading ::

My mother gave me this journal shortly before her death. I never wrote in it until I found it amongst my things not too long ago. I decided that it would be best to begin writing in it, so that if anyone finds it they can learn what it is like to be a Viper Dhani and be able to survive on your own from a young age, with no family. I haven't much to write at the moment, so I should go. Goodbye, mysterious reader of my private journal.

~Kiiana
Summer 510 AD
Gassirkiiana
Player

Words: 2950
Joined roleplay: June 6th, 2010, 12:44 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet