Closed Snow Day Seductions (Ana)

In Which Ana and Zand get trapped in the snows

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built high in the massive branches of Taldera's bloodwood forest, The Spires is a city crafted by the peaceful and scholarly Jamoura. Considered a haven for scholars and sages Mizahar-wide, The Spires is a mecca of philosophy and science that draws people from far and wide with its promise of deeper thinking and higher reasoning.

Snow Day Seductions (Ana)

Postby Zandelia on March 26th, 2013, 2:28 pm

The next few moments of her life, ones which she feared would irreconcilably define her future in the Spires and beyond, passed in a haze of utter confusion. At first it she was filled with horror as Neilles’ head fell forwards into her hands after shouting out her surprise, she could almost fancy there was some disgust in her tone of voice – it was as she had suspected. Her hands were wrenched from the other woman’s shoulders and she simply let them slap into her lap with resignation. One foolish action, one mistake that they had both enjoyed at the time, and their bond was now snapping. It was as if she could feel the tension, hear the screech as it gave slowly under the weight of the previous night. Her eyes closed for a moment as she sought to compose herself for what was to come next.

The journey to Nyka will certainly be more…strained…now was all she thought, the practical side of her psyche taking over as the rest retreated inwards.

“Neil-“ she tried to begin, failing at cutting the other woman off from the babbled diatribe that was customary in such situations. The other woman just kept talking, hysterical confusion gripping her with talon-like fingers.

What proceeded after the first initial moments, however, was not how she knew it would proceed. Past experience was brushed away under an alliance of confusion, startled shock and amusement. The uniqueness of Neilles’ reaction doused all the worry from her and instead replaced it with laughter most pervasive. She couldn’t help it, would have stopped herself if she could have done, but as the covers were ripped from her and Neilles’ confusion seemingly deepened the look in the other woman’s eyes proved too much for her self-control. She crumpled forwards as the giggles ripped through her, he forehead coming to rest upon Neilles’ shoulder and her vision misted with tears – for the first time in such a situation of this type they were of joyous origin.

She…doesn’t KNOW?! But…that’s impossible! Two women together without the…parts! Oh my…. she cackled into her mind as he gripped Neilles, trying to steady herself.

“I…I’m so…sorry….but…no…parts!” she stated, words fractured with manic laughter.

She fell sideways then and rolled onto her back in front of Neilles as she wiped her eyes. The world was better than before, if that could have been possible. Disbelief filled her at the other woman’s words, she couldn’t understand how she did not know how in the name of Akajia they had managed to have their…union…together. Even in her sorry state she could remember Neilles being quite good, not the best but able enough. That she couldn’t remember it at all was understandable, that she couldn’t even fathom that it was possible after actually doing it was too much.

“Oh Neilles,” she breathed when she was eventually able to talk once more, “this is why I love you. I thought you would be out the tent and disgusted but…” she sighed then, not quite contentment but certainly relief of gigantic proportions.

A slightly mischievous grin swept across her lips then.

“If you can’t remember how excellent you were…I’d be more than happy to show you how it works so that you can remember this time” she flicked the words out, not mockingly but teasingly.

Naivety…how I enjoy you she told herself with absolute honesty.

Zandelia
I Aim To Misbehave

Words: 1798131
Joined roleplay: September 23rd, 2011, 12:35 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Ana Sol Starris on April 1st, 2013, 1:49 am

Zandelia began to laugh, and giggle, it was too much for the thief whom stared at the woman trying to figure out how at all it was possible for two women to bed eachother. Images accompanied her thoughts, far too graphic to write down, or tell about, but flashes of memory came to her, she remembered some things very slowly. Such as the two had been drinking grape juice, which Ana now currently wasn't very sure it was just grape juice now. It must have been alcohol, no way in her right mind would Ana have stooped to that low, Zandelia was like an older sister for divine sake! A mother to boot, her best friend, and comrade in shennanigans not involving the sexual persuasion. They plotted and schemed together, but this? This was just..

Ana was a little more than just peturbed over Zandelia's reaction over Ana's own reaction at the thought of bedding together, it wasn't like Ana opposed the idea of it being Zandelia, she couldn't fathom doing it any more with Jakobi, and Wrenmae had become all but nonexistant in her thoughts- in those regards. It was just hard to understand it when they were both female, when Ana was use to heterosexuality rather than a bi-sexual, or homosexual preference- honestly, Ana couldn't tell what was so funny about the whole thing. The girl gave the woman a sheepish smile, hunching her shoulders and blushing as her eyes would travel to linger on the entrance for a few ticks more. Okay.. Okay.. Calm down now, please.

Smiling a tad more sympathetic for Zandelia as she rested her head on Ana's shoulder, again, the name was used and a slight contortion to her facial expression cracked open with mild irritation. Ana didn't like that name, it brought too many memories but she had given it to Zandelia out of trust, and if the older woman felt she must use it when they were alone.. Well.. Ana could handle it then. Pursing her lips at the mention of disgust, if it wasn't the middle of bloody winter Ana would have ran out of the tent, but she would let Zandelia think what she wanted "as I, to you" she replied somewhat embarresed at being told she was loved... Ana was loved? Wait... Ana... Was loved by Zandelia? A hot blush burned on her face..

The blush became darker as Zandelia flirted with her some more, blinking once, or twice, and trying to keep a straight face- Ana wasn't so sure she wanted to be shown again, but her curiousity had been spiked. Litterally. Shifting her eyes from Zand's, Ana fiddled with her fingers and shivered without covers, biting her lip in a way that made her seem so... innocent... If that was the correct word to use? Though she was no stranger to lust, and then attempting to breed, a process which had actually succeeded but Jakobi would never know of the child. Nor would Zand, if Ana could help not telling the older woman, er, hopefully.. Ana wasn't too sure how well that would fly, as she didn't really know what to expect with a pregnancy.

Some women became really fat when they were pregnant, apparently, their tummies becoming the size of large, heavy stones. Was that because they ate like pigs? Ana furrowed her eyes in thought, her mind easily going off course, once again the thief's short attention span strikes again. However Ana managed to snap out of it, jerking her head to look at Zandelia and then clamoring out in reply "uhm! Uhm! Why not?" She froze at her words, a mock horror passing over at what she had said and then slapping her mouth shut "...I mean!" She squeeked so unnaturally high for her voice, it was probably a good thing she had covered her mouth "...I mean...er...if...if you want to show me..." she really started to flounder now, averting her eyes to stare at the ground bashfully.

It was probably better to shut up now.
Ana Sol Starris
Sneak Thief

Words: 706912
Joined roleplay: January 11th, 2012, 3:27 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Zandelia on April 1st, 2013, 4:37 pm

Zandelia listened to Neilles’ words with a small, shy smile upon her lips. Her initial drive of lust had dissipated now with the rest of her hangover and though she was being a little teasing she had no absolute desire to have her way with the smaller woman a second time. The offer was spoken with a little too much mischief perhaps, though the fact that Neilles was at least partially accepting of such a sober tryst was plainly exhilarating to her. She had thought, initially, that their relationship would be ruined by a horrible mistake. Now however she knew that their bond was not so fragile to be shattered by a little intimacy – induced by alcohol or not as the case may be. Still, she could hear the wariness in the small woman’s voice, see the shift in her gaze that spoke plainly of her lack of motivation for one. She could understand that much without having to use Auristics to uncover it.

Perhaps it is for the best. She knows what happened now and hasn’t made a bolt for the tent flaps…yet. Perhaps, in time, it will only serve to make us stronger. Who am I to discount her wishes for nothing but physicality? That would be more damaging than a drunken liason… she mused to herself as she looked Neilles up and down.

She savored the moment despite the uncomfortable tension in the air, she reasoned that she would not get much of an opportunity in the future – unless, of course, the other woman changed her mind about what type of relationship she wished to have. It was an unlikely event but one Zandelia wouldn’t necessarily turn her nose up at. She needed Neilles, needed her around to help her and have someone to talk to. If it became more…well Tanroa would decide that perhaps. She emblazoned the image of Neilles in her mind for eternity, sat upon the bedding with naught but her own shirt covering her naked body. She would have this moment and the night before at least, if nothing else.

“I didn’t mean to make you uncomfortable…Ana” she sued the pseudonym as she had seen the flinch at the real name previously, “there is no obligation here. I shan’t push you if you have no stomach for it…I won’t risk losing you over foolishness. I’m…sorry”, she stated, easing herself to sit next to the other woman and give her a slight embrace, “I respect you too much…need you too much. Allow me but one parting favor and that will be the last you hear of any offers from me” she finished, tilting the other woman’s head for one last, slightly lingering kiss upon the lips.

She embraced Neilles fully then, not in an intimate manner but a comforting and friendly way. She simply held her close, the other woman’s head upon her shoulder as she sought to remove any sense of worry from her comrade. It was sweet after a fashion, Neilles was one of the only people whom she would have stopped manipulation of for the sake of their current connections. The other woman would know that at the very least, perhaps love her the more for it.

“Still…the tent is always open should you change your mind Ana, you are a lovely woman after all and only a fool would refuse you” she finished, a slight echo of mischief in her voice again though not in a pushy way.

“Why don’t we just stay here for a while, enjoy the company and talk of more pressing things?”

And that was that. Nothing further happened, though the future was impossible to predict. They may grow close enough for more one day, they might not. Time had a way of shifting one’s priorities. For now though, as the sun finally began to cast some light upon the canvas of her abode, they merely talked and grew used to the new turn in their bond.

Zandelia
I Aim To Misbehave

Words: 1798131
Joined roleplay: September 23rd, 2011, 12:35 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Izuyanai on August 12th, 2016, 2:30 am

Grades on Hold

Reasons Why Grades May Be Withheld
    - Ledger not updated
    - Inactive for two months
Please
    - Message me
    - Repost to the cue
Izuyanai
I'm back!