Guess I should have done this by now :P

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Tatiam on February 3rd, 2013, 3:28 pm

Ohey! Hello :<

Erm. I'm Vivianne (people call me Vivi and other variations of the name), I've been RPing since 10 years ago, but on and off.

I found Mizahar when I Googled for a new role playing board, after getting a little bored by one of the previous places where I hang out. (New RP ideas are created all the time and they lose considerable activity after a month or two.)

I was looking to create one or maybe a few characters (in the future), but have them evolve a lot through role playing. I prefer the interaction of role play compared to writing on my own, it motivates me, helps me learn new ways to make a text interesting. Well, I try anyway. I don't necessarily try to hide my fanciful speech, for most of the words I tend to think of have Latin/French roots which aren't as usual in English.. but I figure, it must sound colorful, which I'm alright with. Although sometimes it must be pretty awkward... I'm still working on this :< (and on my weird syntax, too)

So as for RP style, I guess I'd say I'm looking for character development. I think a balanced amount of humor, action, adventure, romance and so on is what I'd like to write about.

I guess that's it... I don't usually do introductions, but since Mizahar looks like a vast community, I figured maybe I should. :smirk:
Tatiam
Dreamscape artist

Words: 60520
Joined roleplay: January 12th, 2013, 9:39 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Jackalope on February 3rd, 2013, 8:31 pm

Thanks for the introduction, Vivi! :D

Hopefully Mizahar will be part of your writing for some time! :)

Looking forward to seeing what you do with Tatiam here. The work you put into her is apparent. Best of luck with the stories you weave!

Let us know if you have any questions and we'll be happy to help!
Jackalope
Check out that bunny heat

Words: 128580
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2012, 6:56 pm
Race: Staff account
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Tatiam on February 4th, 2013, 2:25 am

:3 Hopefully, yes. As long as I can get good company for role plays :)

I'm looking forward to it too. Thanks for the comment, it's nice to know my efforts are noticeable and appreciated.

Thanks Jack ^^
Tatiam
Dreamscape artist

Words: 60520
Joined roleplay: January 12th, 2013, 9:39 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes