[Note by Siren] Bray Minstrel

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Bray Minstrel

Postby Bray Minstrel on February 4th, 2013, 10:21 am

Bray Minstrel

Basic Information

Race: Ghost (Human)
Birthday & Age : Twenty; Season of Fall, Day 49, 492 AV

Languages

Language 1: Common (Fluent)
Language 2: Vani (Basic)

Physical Description

Character Concept

Character History

Bray was born and raised in the port city of Zeltiva, living a modest life with his parents and two younger brothers. From the age of seven, his father often brought Bray aboard many fishing vessels, teaching his son the basics of the fisherman's trade. As he grew older, an adventurous spirit began to form within him, craving to see more than just the gentle waves of the bay.

Training (Skills, Arcana, Gnosis, Lore)

Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Fishing 10 SP 10 exp Novice
Sailing 20 SP 20 exp Novice
Cartography 30 SP 30 exp Competent
Materialization 10 RP 10 exp Novice

Lores:
Lore of Veltiva Street Layout
Lore of Sea Life of Mathew's Bay

Equipment and Possessions

1 Backpack (that contains:)
- 600 GM
- Maps of Talderan Northern Coastline (Heirloom)

Ledger

Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 GM 100 GM
Home Cash-In +500 GM 600 GM

Thread List
Bray Minstrel
Player

Words: 526
Joined roleplay: February 4th, 2013, 6:17 am
Race: Ghost
Character sheet

Bray Minstrel

Postby Siren on February 9th, 2013, 1:00 am

Hey there!

I'm Siren, the local and completely harmless Character Sheet Liaison. In order to help you get the most out of your experience on Mizahar, I have taken a look at at your Character Sheet to make sure that everything is up to par!

Unfortunately, there are a few changes that have to be made before we can move forward! Please see the tabs below for details on these issues. Once the issues have been addressed, feel free to send me a private message, let me know you've fixed what I've pointed out and I will gladly remove the intervention!

Skills
Everything looks great except for the fact that you have 70 skill points listed! You're allotted 50 starting package points and 10 racial bonus points :) Just a minor miscalculation!

Housing
I noticed that you turned in your housing for the 500 GM, however, you still need to list where your PC is staying, or list a housing section and fill that in with "Ghosts don't need houses!" hehe. We try to keep everything structured and similar :)

Siren's Song:

A great CS and a great PC! Keep up the awesome work!

Write on!
-Siren
Siren
I'll sing you a sweet song...

Words: 69679
Joined roleplay: July 17th, 2012, 3:14 am
Race: Staff account