[Verified by Colombina] Valanir Twofather

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Valanir Twofather

Postby Valanir on February 10th, 2013, 1:29 pm

Valanir, Valanir Twofather if you wish

Appearance

Race: Ethaefal of Leth (Isurian roots)
Age: Here since 403 AV, somewhere between late fall and early winter.
Birthday A.K.A The Day of Leaving: Honored on any day within the last week of autumn.
Birthplace: Mura marks a start.
Height Day/Night: Five feet/ Six feet
Weight Day/Night: Two hunderd and forty pounds/ Two hundred and twenty pounds
Eyes Day/Night: Brown/ Silver
Isur arm color: Deep blue

Can be decieving: This puddle soils my pristine appearance of night terror. Like its muddy entrails, I too am forever pressed. Sky is my hat and it only weighs more with each step. But three steps off the road, Kabrin I believe they call it, and I must stop to appreciate what's left of my ego. Six feet of clear cut marble, quarried from the mines of Ahnatep. I stand to the wind, but not against it. I couldn't carry anymore upon my chest. Night still remembers when the breeze would agitate me as strands got in my eyes and scratched over the bride of my nose. It is no longer such. I've cut it just for nights like these to preserve a certain peace of mind. People can see my horns better when time deems such, I even allow them to touch at times. Someone should grasp at divinity incarnate except for my own petchin' self in moments of anguish. The silver of my eyes might appear cold, but I'd still nourish their attempt without glaring knives. Still there is such a thing as dawn. I even came close to capitalizing the word. And still I'm nowhere near ashamed enough for gods to forgive me for appreciating my day self as well. One god by night and by day another... the heavens favor me in my fall even. How have I nourished my fortunes so?

Horns for an arm, a ocean hued one. Strong as the mountain it was cultivated from... it is yet unsure what it was that drove this past existence towards Leth even marginally. This was certainly not my last life however... perhaps the last male one; indeed, that's a thought I could fathom. Dropping by a foot but scoring in width - I might've been fair as marble last night, but now I'm as heavy. Lesser creatures come to me seeking swords and plows and knowledge of old that I do not have. Why must they bother me? My eyes are even sharper now, perhaps the silver of eye was too bright for my evening persona, but these small brown cricles see in the darkest dark. Leth has bargained well with the one they call Izurdin to have me keep such a strong body in these trying hours. I was sent down here with a reason... it is but a quest till transcending again.

I am
A patient creature... yet all things have an end. My will to endure these trials is close to being tested one too many times. I have all the time in the world, but somehow it doesn't quite feel that way.

His-story
It was Mura where I first touched shore. Peaceful piece of rock, cold in the misty waters of morning. I don't remember much from those days, but everything was white and monotone... even the people - which was a shame naturally. I'm not sure how it is they cater to raining men, but they greeted me fine. It was in fact their native need to respond a "Call", as they say it, that gave my own quest a bit of direction. There was a reason for my fall. None other than me could unearth the nature of this question. None but me could answer it after. It was in such spirits that I proceeded to their elders, trying to find a Call of my own. They couldn't give me my answer. It was said that I would know my purpose upon witnessing it. Until then everything I do is cast to the wind. There will be no answer until I'm ready to accept it. A lesser man would've turned a skeptic by this point, but my fall was filled with driven despair. I could not possibly survive without answering my own question.

There have been many places since... There really have been. Laziness is not a part of my being it seems; not even in dayform. It is as if methodology was transcribed within my blood so many times that my bood could hardly contain the wish to press on further. I might be the one to refuse to return to heavens that spat me out. Maybe that's why there's no purpose to me still? I must find others who share my fate, and I'm sure there are some at least. I might be unlucky enough to remain ignorant, but never cursed enough to be alone. Now that's a thought I couldn't bare...

Language

Fluent Language: Common
Basic Language: Isurian
Poor Language: None

Skills

Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Spear 15 SP 15 Novice
Shielding 20 SP 20 Novice
Leadership 10 RB, 15 SP 25 Novice

Lores
Lore of Religion: Leth
Lore of Religion: Izurdin

Possessions

1 Set of Clothing
-Simple Shirt
-Simple Pants
-Simple Undergarments
-Simple Cloak
-Simple Boots
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
-Comb (Wood)
-Brush (Wood)
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 Week's worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
-1 Spear, two headed

Heirloom: A two-headed spear follows me for many years now.

Housing

House: It's a small relatively rundown building, but it serves its purpose.

Ledger

Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 GM 100 GM

Thread List
Two of Moons - Ayatah
He Scanned Their Trinkets - Philomena
My Beloved City, Doomed to Oblivion - Eridanus & Boss
Valanir
Player

Words: 16052
Joined roleplay: January 7th, 2013, 11:27 pm
Race: Ethaefal