Hi all!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hi all!

Postby Ceruna on February 17th, 2013, 3:38 pm

Hello all, it's very nice to... uh, meet you? Anyway, I've been lurking here for days, making a character sheet, reading up on lore and whatnot and can I just say, this is one impressive forum. :D Please be gentle with me, as I will probably make tons of rookie mistakes with the excuse that this is actually my first role-playing experience and I've been learning English language for a pretty short amount of time. :embarrassed:
-Ceruna
Ceruna
Player

Words: 5790
Joined roleplay: February 16th, 2013, 1:09 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Hi all!

Postby Bethsyliss on February 17th, 2013, 3:46 pm

Hi Ceruna! Welcome to Mizahar. This is indeed one impressive forum! I've only been here for a couple of weeks and already I'm having a blast, I'm pretty sure you will too. I don't think you should worry about the mistakes or the English, since the community and the storytellers are great and will always point you to the right direction. See you around!

Syliss
Bethsyliss
Player

Words: 142748
Joined roleplay: February 1st, 2013, 7:43 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Hi all!

Postby Kiran Pelyna on February 17th, 2013, 4:50 pm

Your grasp of the English language is impressive!

And I suppose I don't need to do my spiel of go read the lore, pop into chat and ask a mod. So that's good, you read the lore which is the best thing you can do!

Don't worry we all make mistakes every now and again and no one will be mad! Most people will likely politely tell you the mistake and how to fix it. Just be respectful to everyone and you won't have a problem here.

I looked over your character sheet too and I've got to say if you didn't tell me you were new I would not be able to tell! It's very impressive! You're understanding of the lore and skills and the ageing of a Kelvic is very impressive, I can tell you did your reading! Some new people don't read up and well you can guess what kind of character sheets they make.

I hope to run into you sometime in character, with how well done your sheet is I bet you'd be loads of fun to roleplay with!

Hope to see you around!

-Kiran

Okay guys sorry I've been off for awhile, real life has this way of sneaking up on you. I'm not going to elaborate on what's going on in my life cause that's my business but know that I've got a lot on my plate and I had to take a step back from Mizahar. I'll being posting sporadically and I'm sorry. I'll get on when can.
Kiran Pelyna
The charismatic little sylph

Words: 52557
Joined roleplay: June 18th, 2012, 9:32 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets