[Verified by Siren] Cisel Character Sheet

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Cisel Character Sheet

Postby Cisel on February 22nd, 2013, 10:59 pm

[frame=#FFFFBF:1fqjsk1i][frame2=#804040:1fqjsk1i][color=#FFFFBF:1fqjsk1i][center:1fqjsk1i][size=200:1fqjsk1i][font=Comic Sans MS:1fqjsk1i][b:1fqjsk1i]CISEL[/b:1fqjsk1i][/font:1fqjsk1i][/size:1fqjsk1i][/center:1fqjsk1i][font=Comic Sans MS:1fqjsk1i][center:1fqjsk1i][b:1fqjsk1i]
Cisel is a female Inarta born in Wind Reach 34th of Spring 480 AV.
She attemted to become and endal but made mistakes in the bonding process and lost her chance at an eagle. She is now a member of the avora caste,a glasswork artisan.[/b:1fqjsk1i]

[img:1fqjsk1i]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-KxVk8Y0SjDw/UAJnrTItggI/AAAAAAAANz8/NBmpdo6Q-pQ/s1600/Face_on_Beige_with_red_hair_5x6-498x600.jpg[/img:1fqjsk1i][/center:1fqjsk1i]

[center:1fqjsk1i][b:1fqjsk1i]APPEARANCE & AGE[/b:1fqjsk1i][/center:1fqjsk1i]
In spring 513 Cisel is[b:1fqjsk1i] 33 years[/b:1fqjsk1i]. Her long auburn hair frames a fair skinned oval face, with high cheek bones and almond shaped grey-green eyes. She is quite tall ( 5'8'' or 177cm) and is of normal build ( weight 142 lbs or 64kg).

She is often wearing the traditional Inarta clothes, if nothing else is said : A vinatri that leaves the midriff bare, loosley flowing bryda pants that resembles skirts, and knee high leather boots. In cold weather she wears an overcoat of sheepskin.

[center:1fqjsk1i][b:1fqjsk1i]CHARACTER CONCEPT[/b:1fqjsk1i][/center:1fqjsk1i]
[b:1fqjsk1i]Cisel aspired to be endal but did mistakes and lost her chance at an eagle. She became a member of the Avora caste. Today she studies crypthograpy and other topics of interest to her and she makes a living as glasswork artisan.[/b:1fqjsk1i]

Her life – or “afterlife” as Cisel calls it – continues. Cisel gets by pretty well but there’s a huge emptiness after her endal ambitions and the lost eagle. She has a constant feeling of something missing in life. Cisel tries to fill this gap - with art and dreams - with journeys and adventures - with cryptography, magic, and the mystery of an old book - with falconry - with people and relationships and perhaps sometimes with love. By time she has become quite eccentric.

[spoiler=Character History & Timeline:1fqjsk1i][center:1fqjsk1i][b:1fqjsk1i]CHARACTER HISTORY AND TIMELINE[/b:1fqjsk1i][/center:1fqjsk1i]
[u:1fqjsk1i]Year 480-487 AV - Childhood[/u:1fqjsk1i]
The child of a dek woman (father unknown), Cisel grew up in a nursery.

[u:1fqjsk1i]Year 488-495 AV - Youth[/u:1fqjsk1i]
During her years in the youth she was fairly late developed physically. Albeit she had some traits that are required for becoming an endal, she didn't seem to have the necessary physical fitness and strenght for it at the time. Becoming an endal seemed to be only a dream that would never come true.

[u:1fqjsk1i]Year 496-503 AV - Early adulthood[/u:1fqjsk1i]
Instead a glasswork artisan found the girl promising and took her on as apprentice. Cisel spent years learning the craft and it's secrets.

[u:1fqjsk1i]Year 504-506 AV - The years of trying to become endal [/u:1fqjsk1i]
By time she gained more physical strength and eventually she tried to move on to the endal caste. And for a while she nearly succeeded. The most important being in Cicel’s life was [b:1fqjsk1i]the eagle Atalakaly[/b:1fqjsk1i], whose name she took as her own “surname” during this period of time.

[u:1fqjsk1i]Year 507-Today AV - "The Afterlife" [/u:1fqjsk1i]
Cisel took a risk she shouldn't have taken and stayed away from Wind Reach for too long time while she was trying to bond with the eagle. As consequence the bonding process failed. After having been abandoned by Atalakaly Cisel fell back on her craft and returned to being an avora. But the memory of her former intented eagle partner is always with her, in her heart and in her mind.[/spoiler:1fqjsk1i]

[center:1fqjsk1i][img:1fqjsk1i]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-8a2PcUqIDMg/T3Xh5Ib6AII/AAAAAAAAA50/zAyAnOq8eDU/s320/Lu%2BActuria.jpg[/img:1fqjsk1i][/center:1fqjsk1i]

[spoiler=Personality, Interests & Goals:1fqjsk1i][center:1fqjsk1i][b:1fqjsk1i]PERSONALITY, INTERESTS AND GOALS[/b:1fqjsk1i][/center:1fqjsk1i]
[u:1fqjsk1i]Basic disposition[/u:1fqjsk1i]
Cisel is medium outgoing and talkative, neither shallow nor shy. She's a pretty serious and reasonably well balanced person most of the time, but can also be restless, impatient and somewhat adventurous. Her behaviour towards people is normally friendly. She has a good heart and can be more than average generous, but isn’t a gullible fool.

[u:1fqjsk1i]Torn between conflicting missions[/u:1fqjsk1i]
[b:1fqjsk1i]She has two missions that can be conflicting.[/b:1fqjsk1i][u:1fqjsk1i]The first mission[/u:1fqjsk1i] is to continue and refine the tradition of glasswork art. This mission urges her to stay in Wind Reach. [u:1fqjsk1i]The second mission[/u:1fqjsk1i] is to decipher the ancient tome that she inherited on her 25th birthday. This mission urges her to study cryptography and magic and travel in search of knowledge.[/spoiler:1fqjsk1i]

[spoiler=Merits & Flaws:1fqjsk1i][center:1fqjsk1i][b:1fqjsk1i]MERITS AND FLAWS[/b:1fqjsk1i][/center:1fqjsk1i]
[b:1fqjsk1i]Cisel has the typical general strengths of her race[/b:1fqjsk1i]. She thrives on hardship and is used to survive far away from civilization when needed. She has a fair amount of telepathic talent, as well as good intelligence and physical fitness.

[b:1fqjsk1i]A double edged trait is that Cisel is able to immerse, focus intensely on a task and go for it with genuine and enduring interest. [/b:1fqjsk1i]This is a strenght when she is working at her art and on improving her skill. But it can be a flaw when she get's so absorbed in what she's doing that she forgets other important things that she ought to have paid heed to. This was one of the causes for losing her eagle.

[b:1fqjsk1i] Cisel's strong feeling for responsibility and fairness, right and wrong is double edged too[/b:1fqjsk1i] She can be passionate about it, straightforward and outspoken, Inarta style. Cisel is quick to help and defend other people and their rights and can win friends this way. But it can also get her in trouble and make enemies, in situations where it would be wiser to be diplomatic and make compromises.

[b:1fqjsk1i]A serious flaw[/b:1fqjsk1i] is the restless, impatient and adventurous gambler side to her personality. This can tempt her to take high risks that can have disastrous consequences. This flaw was what made her lose her chance to bond with an eagle and become an endal.

[b:1fqjsk1i]A flaw that can sometimes be contraproductive when she meet new people[/b:1fqjsk1i] is that Cisel isn't particularly flexible when it comes to her own social standing. She thinks of herself as pretty high ranked en etitled to be privileged,even when she's outside Wind Reach and no one cares.[/spoiler:1fqjsk1i]

[center:1fqjsk1i][box=500,#400000,#FFFFBF,#FFFFBF:1fqjsk1i][left:1fqjsk1i][u:1fqjsk1i][b:1fqjsk1i]LANGUAGES[/b:1fqjsk1i][/u:1fqjsk1i]
[b:1fqjsk1i]Nari[/b:1fqjsk1i] - Native tongue, a language with many clicking and birdlike sounds
[b:1fqjsk1i]Common[/b:1fqjsk1i] - Basic knowledge enough to cope alright
[b:1fqjsk1i]Vani[/b:1fqjsk1i] - Poor knowledge but can communicate vaguely

[u:1fqjsk1i][b:1fqjsk1i]LORES[/b:1fqjsk1i][/u:1fqjsk1i]
[spoiler=From threads in Wind Reach:1fqjsk1i]Lore of History of Wind Eagles
Lore of History of Valterrian
Atalykaly: A Wind Eagle and a Rejected Bond[/spoiler:1fqjsk1i]

[spoiler=From threads in Zeltiva:1fqjsk1i]Being the Stranger
The Monster of East Street
Gilded Streets of Zeltiva in Bloom
Life Following The Blight
A Bird Far From Home
Abandoning One's Post For Adventure[/spoiler:1fqjsk1i]

[spoiler=Glasswork Lore:1fqjsk1i]Lore of Johann Calbert - Zeltiva's glass work master
Lore of Zaltiva's glass work demands -simple bottles
Zeltivan Glassworks: Repetition
A Basic Bottle Will Always Be Overlooked Amongst A Crowd
Glasswork: A Mundane And Spectacular Magic
Intuition And Experience: the Seeds of Complete Glass[/spoiler:1fqjsk1i]

[u:1fqjsk1i][b:1fqjsk1i]GNOSIS[/b:1fqjsk1i][/u:1fqjsk1i]
[spoiler=Gnosis not asked for yet - a few ideas in the spoiler:1fqjsk1i]Not asked for yet ~ would perhaps like to get the following two as they are related to main themes and personality traits for the char
[b:1fqjsk1i]Tatani[/b:1fqjsk1i] (The ability to communicate with birds and eventually absorb what they see)~ related to Inarta telepathy and love for birds
[b:1fqjsk1i]Azenth[/b:1fqjsk1i] (The ability to work with fire, magma, and emotions) ~ related to personal drive and dedication,working with fire heat & glass,emotional trauma[/spoiler:1fqjsk1i]

[u:1fqjsk1i][b:1fqjsk1i]SKILLS[/b:1fqjsk1i][/u:1fqjsk1i]

[table2=#400000,#FFFFBF:1fqjsk1i]Skills Exp Total ProficiencyGlassworking 10RB,15SP 25 CompetentBirdkeeping 5SP+1 6 NoviceFishing 5SP 5 NoviceCrypthography 5SP 5 NoviceInvestigation 5SP 5 NoviceMeditation15SP 15 NoviceFalconry +1+1+2 4 NoviceObservation +1+1+2+3 7 NoviceNegotiation +2 2 NovicePhilosophy +3 3 NoviceTeaching +1 1 NoviceSosialization +3 3 NoviceRhetoric +1 1 NoviceInterrogation +2 2 NovicePersuasion +1 1 Novice[/table2:1fqjsk1i]

[spoiler=Posessions:1fqjsk1i][u:1fqjsk1i][b:1fqjsk1i]POSESSIONS[/b:1fqjsk1i][/u:1fqjsk1i]

[b:1fqjsk1i]Clothing[/b:1fqjsk1i]
-Simple Vinati (Short halter top that leaves the midriff bare)
-Simple Bryda ( Loose flowing pants that often resemble skirts)
-Simple Undergarments
-Simple Katinu(Long hooded sheep skin overcoat,split up the back)
-Leather ankle boots (Knee high)
-Silk scarf

[b:1fqjsk1i]1 Waterskin[/b:1fqjsk1i]

[b:1fqjsk1i]1 Backpack which contains:[/b:1fqjsk1i]
-Comb (Glass)
-Brush (Glass)
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 Week's worth)
-1 eating knife
-1 dinner fork
-1 soup spoon
-Flint & Steel
-Fishing kit
-Fishing Pole
-Glassblower Toolkit (Clay Blowpipe, Collection of Clay Molds)[/spoiler:1fqjsk1i]

[b:1fqjsk1i]Heirloom :[/b:1fqjsk1i] An ancient book with enigmatic content (~Common book 50GM)

[b:1fqjsk1i]HOUSING[/b:1fqjsk1i]
Kulkukan Tavern and Inn, Riverfall[/left:1fqjsk1i]
[img:1fqjsk1i]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/04/Feather_of_Otis_tarda.jpg/120px-Feather_of_Otis_tarda.jpg[/img:1fqjsk1i][/font:1fqjsk1i][/box:1fqjsk1i][/center:1fqjsk1i][/color:1fqjsk1i][/frame2:1fqjsk1i][/frame:1fqjsk1i]
Last edited by Cisel on June 17th, 2013, 12:43 pm, edited 43 times in total.
Cisel
Player

Words: 31582
Joined roleplay: February 17th, 2013, 5:28 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Cisel Character Sheet

Postby Cisel on March 2nd, 2013, 9:49 am

Erased.
Last edited by Cisel on June 17th, 2013, 10:26 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Cisel
Player

Words: 31582
Joined roleplay: February 17th, 2013, 5:28 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Cisel Character Sheet

Postby Cisel on March 3rd, 2013, 10:58 am

Erased.