Thieves' Seasonal Wages

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Thieves' Seasonal Wages

Postby Amon Fade on February 23rd, 2013, 10:54 am

I've been searching around looking for the Wild Streets thread in Syliras for Winter 512 AV, where thieves have to post to get their seasonal wages. I did a search and the most recent Wild Streets thread was Fall 510 AV.

If the method for thieves to get their seasonal wages has changed could somebody please let me know in a reply or link me a thread. If someone could do this for me it would be very much appreciated.
Amon Fade
Stabbity stab stab stab

Words: 18869
Joined roleplay: February 15th, 2013, 6:57 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Thieves' Seasonal Wages

Postby Vick on February 23rd, 2013, 12:34 pm

A thief if a normal job like the rest. You should talk to Chevalier or Accolade about this as they can help you since you are in Syliras.
Credit goes to Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Vick
Master Maledictor

Words: 355163
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2010, 11:44 pm
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3