[Vick's scrapbook] Magical researcher of wonders

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Vick on April 22nd, 2011, 8:05 pm

Yeah trying to keep up to date with a scrapbook will be hard but going to make some type of effort into it.

I guess I need a to do list. I had one made before personnel life stole me but maybe some of you really don't know why it stole me. So I guess I will let everyone who reads this know.

First off my mother had surgery which went well. A few days after when I said I was coming back to Miz I had a death in the family. They were a month old and it is being called as SIDS.

So yeah that kind of took me a bit longer to get back into the swings of things but nonetheless the world moves on. I guess that is why I love Sahova so much is that a month is still like a day on nothing really does change often. Yes can be a slow moving place but it is what I really could call my home away from home and I love the writers and mods in the area.

Yet I really need to find the key as it seems I locked my muse up for Vick or at least the muse wants to go in another area of life which I can understand really. 13 more points away from hitting Expert in Malediction but I am having a hard time trying to reach that little goal. Really it would be the first world magic hitting that high in the game if I am not mistaken and the first time Malediction has reached that point in game other then with npcs. Makes me a bit happy but maybe I can work something out with my muse.

I guess I am also going to talk of myself and the events that took place this year in my life. So many people just know me as Vick the nuit that stays in one area and not does move about.

I am a very patient and kind person. I will give you the shirt off my back if you needed it and yeah I have given up a coat I was wearing in middle of winter as someone needed it more then I did. Have shared a meal with a group of homeless people and would save the world if I could.

Yet even I have my breaking points and this is where I am called a bastard or asshole which really does not effect me all that much more often then not as people have a right to their view. A friendship I held close to me fell apart early this year. I made a blog about it in a rant but they told me to fuck off and for once I said okay and walked away.

Known them for years. Can still recall the night my fiancee and I went with her, her boyfriend and her two year old to the lake we walked around and just talked. Said her kid would grow up to be an evil ruler odds are and we laughed as that is how any two year old acts.

Was with her when that boyfriend left her and her daughter months afterwards and we spent a lot of time over and at last talked her into getting into a better situation with her roommates at the time for they were into a lot of things she did not want to be around.

Spent over a year always over at her place hanging out and having fun once or twice a week. Helped her when she was having a hard time with paying things and made sure she had more then enough food for the week and even after she lost her memory and forgot a lot of things we were with her even again her boyfriend left.

Nursed her back to health after she broke down due to the anniversary of her husbands death and took to the bottle nonstop. Gave up a lot of weekends to watch her daughter when she needed a break from things and just relax but at last the straw broke my own back I guess. She told me and my other half to fuck off and after a bit we did. Walked away and told her we hope we gets what she wants in life and to hug her little one who turned 5 this year.

I can never be a parent but I treated her daughter like I was the godfather but I guess this is what her mother wants. Us not in the picture anymore for whatever reason.

I guess I really needed to vent that as I really have not talked about it to anyone so I guess this is the best place for it. Am I an ass? Yeah could be but let people think what they want I guess. Really makes no difference to me as I am who I am at the end of the day.

To do list:

Spring:

Work on Voiding
Get 13 more xp in Malediction
Pay off lab
Credit goes to Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Vick
Master Maledictor

Words: 355163
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2010, 11:44 pm
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1)

Postby Vick on April 27th, 2011, 5:58 pm

I have days where I just need to sit and listen with the screen off enjoying a cup of tea and fresh bread. I think everyone should find something that helps them relax even if just for a bit.
Vick
Master Maledictor

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Donor (1)

Postby Vick on April 28th, 2011, 2:38 am

Detailed to do list and time frame goals for Vick -

13 xp in Malediction by Spring 60. Thread total: 4-5

1 xp in Auristics by Spring 60. Thread total: 1 -.-

5- 10 xp Carving, drawing, painting by Spring 60. Thread total: 5

15 xp in Voidng by Spring 70. Thread total: 3-5

All the skills can tie into each thread so that should help. Spring 60 gives me a good amount of room to use as Malediction takes a good deal of time due to the bones.
Vick
Master Maledictor

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Donor (1)

Postby Vick on April 28th, 2011, 4:39 pm

July 15.

Really am looking forward to this and this is coming from a person who does not like the movies. However I did like the last one and this one seems to be another I would like.
Vick
Master Maledictor

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Donor (1)

Postby Vick on May 4th, 2011, 5:13 pm

You know just one year Death just one year is all I am asking for you not to be in my life.

Rest in peace Jojo you were a great family dog.
Vick
Master Maledictor

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Donor (1)

Postby Vick on May 11th, 2011, 2:03 am

I feel tired.

I am sure very few people or none at all will understand that but that is all. I am just feeling tired right now.
Vick
Master Maledictor

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Donor (1)

Postby Kelpie on May 11th, 2011, 2:12 am

*hug* Feel better Vick, I know that feeling.

Kelpie
Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!

Words: 144278
Joined roleplay: June 21st, 2010, 1:27 am
Location: DS of Lhavit, Mod abilities in Lhavit and Unforgiving
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Vick on May 23rd, 2011, 1:35 pm

Catching wild kittens today!
Vick
Master Maledictor

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Donor (1)

Postby Vick on May 24th, 2011, 8:32 pm

Two kittens down just two more to go.
Vick
Master Maledictor

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Donor (1)

Postby Vick on October 20th, 2011, 11:39 pm

Ugh feels like a lifetime ago since I wrote anything here. Maybe it was.

Two more weeks. Sign the lease, get the keys and we move.

Roughly. Nov 5 is the move date. 8 am get the truck, pack it, 11 am do the final walk and then 4 pm return said truck.

Yep I am moving. Spent a few months looking at places but found one over in the next city.

Worried but that is life. 90% of everything is packed. My poor room is filled with boxes with magic marker that has a label for everything. Most of the clothing but a few outfits will be packed tonight or tomorrow.

Health wise I am doing better for once. One bleed since May. Yeah I will take it as a good year with no 2 am ER visits.

Mizahar plans:

Vick - Need to find my muse for poor Vick. So many plans and seems so many failures now. 101 posts and 114302 words mostly in IC form. I guess that is something I should be happy about.

Life:

>.> Where is a fast forward button when you need one?
Vick
Master Maledictor

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes