You know that I could use somebody!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Postby Nealle on June 11th, 2010, 4:20 am

Hey everyone. My character is a blind female Eypharian. I'm looking for a person, or a few people, to have some sort of connection. Whether it is a long-time friend, recent acquaintance, a suitor, brother/sister, cousin, spouse, traveling companion, etc. Whatever relationship you want, we can probably work out.

Nealle can start anywhere, though I'd rather not start in Syliras, though I can manage if somebody really interesting is there. She will not be combat or magic geared at start, so I'm more inclined to be in a city/town/group of people that upholds some sort of law and offers protection, though I'm not certain on anything at this point.

I know it's vague, but my character is not completely thought out, so pretty much anything can be worked out fairly easily. Just post if you have any interest, or really anything to say at all.
Last edited by Nealle on June 11th, 2010, 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nealle
The Scarred Beauty

Words: 27193
Joined roleplay: June 11th, 2010, 3:58 am
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet

Looking for Somebody!

Postby Fayde on June 11th, 2010, 4:32 am

I'm totally up for something. sounds fun! I'm a Kelvic, so I don't know what relationship we could have other than you being my master, but I don't have one, so it could work! Love to hear from ya if you think that'll be cool ^_-
Fayde
Fear. It's serendipity.

Words: 6344
Joined roleplay: May 25th, 2010, 9:58 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Looking for Somebody!

Postby Nealle on June 11th, 2010, 4:47 am

Master? Aren't Kelvics Humanoids that turn into animals? Or is it animals that have a Humanoid form? Anyway, I'm not sure what exactly you mean by 'Master'. If it's like a slave and master thing, I'm afraid that not really what I want to do.
Nealle
The Scarred Beauty

Character sheet

Looking for Somebody!

Postby Fayde on June 11th, 2010, 4:50 am

Oh no no no xD Kelvics are animals trapped in human bodies that switch between each forms. Having a master is like you having a pet. No slavery, unless you want to and be cruel, but they serve as protection, company, *aid animals to help ppl, say, who are blind*, scouts, you know, all that jazz :P
Fayde
Fear. It's serendipity.

Character sheet

Looking for Somebody!

Postby Nealle on June 11th, 2010, 5:00 am

Ah, I see. I admit that I haven't even glanced at the Kelvic Info. so I was clueless.

Anyway, that sounds alright I guess. We can do that. Have you already started out somewhere?

Also, I'm going to keep this open in case anybody else may be interested.
Nealle
The Scarred Beauty

Character sheet

Looking for Somebody!

Postby Fayde on June 11th, 2010, 5:10 am

Ya, stormhold castle (though you said you preferred not to be in Syliras xD), but still leave it open, b/c I've still gotta let my CP sink into Stormhold
Fayde
Fear. It's serendipity.

Character sheet

Looking for Somebody!

Postby Nealle on June 11th, 2010, 5:13 am

Sure, no problem. I'll go ahead and do Syliras. It's fine. I'll go ahead and have a small house in Syliras. You can either already have known Nealle, and we can do the meeting via Flashback someday or we can go ahead and meet up now/later, though I'm not the kind of person to do things my character wouldn't just to make something I want to happen, happen.

As soon as I finish my CS I'll make a link and send it to you.
Nealle
The Scarred Beauty

Character sheet

Postby Fayde on June 11th, 2010, 5:21 am

Whichever you'd like best, works for me xD

Alrighty, like I said, it *should* be a little bit 'till we meet up so we can both sink in our CP into Stormhold, but really idc :P
Fayde
Fear. It's serendipity.

Character sheet

Postby Nealle on June 11th, 2010, 5:27 am

I probably won't be in Stormhold too much, but since Syliras surrounds the place, It should work fine.
Nealle
The Scarred Beauty

Character sheet

Postby Wystern on June 12th, 2010, 3:03 am

I could be traveling companion, guard, acquaintance, suitor etc. My character is built like a noble tank, so if you need a bodyguard or anything related, hit me up.

If gods are watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.
Wystern
Syliran Knight.

Words: 160798
Joined roleplay: May 19th, 2010, 11:42 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Next