Closed A hunting we shall go -Catrii-

Catrii and Roirr goes hunting.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Taloba, home to the Myrians, is the thriving core of Falyndar. Inhabited by a fierce and savage tribe where blood sacrifices are normal and a way of life, they are untamed and proud of it. Warlike, and with their numbers growing, the Myrians are set on reclaiming what is rightfully theirs. [Lore]

A hunting we shall go -Catrii-

Postby Roirr on February 23rd, 2013, 4:28 pm

Winter, 25, 512 AV

The room was quiet. Ever so quiet Roirr thought to himself as he looked around the room. It was nighttime. All he knew as he saw Catrii sleeping in her bed. How long had it been since she fell to the worlds of dreams? How long had it been since he use to dream? At least a season he thought to himself as his body moved near hers.

The fur blankets went along her chest as she was sleeping peacefully it would seem. If she could have seen his face she would see the emotion of anger along it as the room around him became colder. His body was intangible, in more ways than one as he focused upon his self.

It took time and he could not hold it for long as he willed his soulmist into a form that made himself look more solid. More tangible as his features became more real and less of a ghost. He could feel in this form as his body became more solid in the sense that if someone were to look they would not see past him. Yet his edges of his body still were fuzzy and it was draining for him to hold this illusion. He could hurt her he thought, kill her as he used his power of Materialization but he knew she would not feel it for he was not good enough yet as he let go of the form becoming back to his intangible state.

His eyes moved around the room and he saw her damn daggers along the dresser. He had to wonder what dagger she used to cut into his body as his blood poured onto hers as she took his life. It was her that killed him and it was her that he would torture down the road. They both knew this but she kept playing it off as a joke at least in his eyes.

He had moved to the dresser from the bed yet he did not move in the sense of walking. One second he was at the bed, the next after a blink of an eye he was at the dresser. This was the power of blinking that he was able to do. He did not just move but reappeared to his location of choice but only if it was close. To cover more room he would have to keep doing it.

He was never good at weapons. He knew this in his life but he was learning to use them. Yet he was forced to go hunting with her to prove himself. She killed him. He made a mistake. She killed him as if he was a toy. He could do the same to her. Right now. With the daggers he saw as his right hand touched along them.

His soulmist was weak still. He knew this as he took focus upon it within his hand as he grabbed a weapon. Really he was not touching it for it was his soulmist that touched it as he pushed it along the dresser but only a few inches. The sound of metal sliding along wood filled the room but he knew Catrii would not stir just from the sounds of this. He wanted to slice her stomach open, watch the blood drip down her bed as the light within her eyes fading into nothing. Oh how he wanted that so much.

He looked back at her sleeping body. Watching as her chest moved up and down with each breath she took. How he missed breathing, he could show he was breathing but really it was just an illusion as he was clearly dead. With just a simple thought he was back near her side, his face bending down to her face as he moved close to her.
He wanted to bite his teeth into her neck and rip out her throat like an animal. She was so much better than he was since she was a pure blood. Now he was not even a half breed mutt but a mere forgotten thought of a memory.

His lips pressing along hers as he kissed her in her sleep. He felt nothing and passed inside her mouth as he knew she would feel a cold feeling like ice pushing down her mouth. Why did he kiss her? He hated her but at the same time knew he wanted her for himself. Even in his life he wanted to show off but his twisted emotions and feelings made no sense to him as he licked his ghostly lips with his tongue as he moved a few inches back from her sleep face.

Rage filled his mind as he wanted her to suffer. To wake and be in pain as he pushed his hands into her chest. He could not hurt her like this. He knew as he did this before when she was awake and she laughed at him. Yet he was not trying to hurt her as he moved his body over hers letting himself sink into her.

Possession was still new to him. He was learning but he used animals to learn as he could only do this with other living things if they were weak. She was hardly weak save for when she slept. He would just walk into someone to try to take them over or try to become them. He did not know how it worked but it was something he was getting better at. Maybe it was just the will and thought behind it that he lacked as he felt his chest move up and down with hers.

It was just an act. Even when he took things over he could not feel the skin touching the world or the pain they felt. He was nothing but a simple ghost after all but he knew she could and would feel it all as he became one with her.

At last he opened his eyes, or was it her eyes? He could never tell with possession as moved her hand along her body, touching her face as he moved her upwards. He knew she was awake or would wake any time now.
Roirr
Player

Words: 4615
Joined roleplay: February 23rd, 2013, 3:07 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet

Postby Osias Trott on February 24th, 2013, 3:09 am

Time suspended, dust floated by and the sounds of the forest paused in harmony – the only sound that penetrated was the sound of two hearts beating, hers and his. The world that should move with fluidity moved in a series of pictures, like paintings that captured specific moments to tell a tale. First it was her face and only her face, the rage upon it was twisted and dark – she was another being entirely, she was murder and hate. Darkness was sketched in the forest behind her creating an unknown and foreboding backdrop to her all-consuming wrath.

Next came his face, painted in hard brush strokes with the hand of a skilled artist, nothing but pain expressed in those parted lips of his. The forest around him was bright and vibrant, painted with such perfection that it would be a shame not to notice but she could never take her eyes off him, alls she saw was him and that was when the world changed.

Suddenly everything was moving again and the two beating hearts became drowned out as the natural sounds of the forest filled her ears as she felt the warmth of his blood slithering along the hilt of her dagger and her hand. She watched, unable to react as blood slowly seeped out of his eyes, tainting the beautiful whites of his eyes a translucent crimson while his pupils dilated in pain.

This was always how the dreams started, he had been haunting her since the day she killed him but not just in her waking life – she dreamt of him every evening, dreamt of his death and those last moments she stole from him. In her waking life she relished those moments; the sound of his last breath, the way his eyes faded with life, it was all simply intoxicating. In her dreams however she felt despair alongside the waves of delight, worst of all she felt sorry for the long life she had taken from him and that was unacceptable and just made her hate him more.

Catrii knew from the moment she met the half-breed that he would cause her life trouble though she never could have imagined it would be quite like this, she never thought she would be stuck with him by her side until he either moved on or found interest in someone else. Part of her didn’t mind the company, especially since his death things weren’t the same between her and the other clans – even her own clan held her at arm’s length since the incident.

Something was wrong however, something was stirring her awake and it was a sensation she had never felt before and it was uncomfortable and heavy as if she suddenly was weighted down. As she was pulled from her dream world she opened her eyes, or did she? Her eyes opened and she felt her own hand traveling up her body and then exploring her face but there was something off, she didn’t understand the sensation that she was moving and yet it wasn’t of her own free will.

What the … Her mind whispered in confusion though the words were meant to pass her lips and never did. Catrii attempted to throw the pelt off of her so she could stand, revealing the undergarments she slept in, but as she mentally made the movement nothing happened and a growl echoed within the recesses of her mind. Roirr … Roirr are you doing this? It was irritating and alien, it was possession and she was helpless to it even as she tried to swing her limbs about on her own again.
Osias Trott
I am not what I seem.

Words: 9248
Joined roleplay: February 21st, 2013, 7:24 pm
Race: Ethaefal

Postby Roirr on February 24th, 2013, 12:41 pm

Her lips just smiled as Roirr almost laughed. This was the first time he used her body, so much better compared to a simple snake. He heard her thoughts and knew she would be able to hear him if thought to her. Her body moved as he willed it as if he was moving himself. He could not place it in words as he swung her legs off the bed, standing up at last as the fur covers fell to the ground.

Her hands moving along her stomach, her breathing slowly down as he looked down at her body. It was such a odd way of things. Her tongue licking along her lips as he made her laugh out loud softly.

“Oh my dear sweet Catrii..It seems we can play a game at last. Such a fun game we can play.” He said or more of her body said as her hands moved behind her back, snapping sounds were heard as her bra fell from her chest onto the ground.

Her hands once again moved along her chest, down her stomach as she took just a few steps towards the dresser. Her right hand touching along a dagger before grabbing it. He could not feel it but he knew she could feel the cold metal along her skin as he made her grabbed it tighter.

With a simple movement of the arm he saw her arm move back to her stomach, the tip of the dagger touched her soft warm skin. He was calm almost relaxed as it showed in her breathing since he did not change her breathing rate but he heard her in his head. Oh how he heard her but he did not say anything as the dagger moved up along her skin, pressing upon it ever so softly on the tip, up her chest before resting along her neck.

Until at last he spoke using her body like before.

“My dear dear sweet Catrii. You would not take a life would you? No no you would not. You would never kill a man over a simple little hunting mistake would you? No that man must have attacked you yet why would he do such a thing? He must have been tainted you say for he came from such a long lost city of crime but you don’t know where I came from besides the name as Sunberth means nothing to such a sweet little doll like yourself.”

He teased her as he kept the tip of the dagger along her neck, pressing softly along her pulse on the side. Beat. Beat. Beat. The feeling he knew she must have felt since it was out of her hands but he did not know if she felt fear. Or even if she could feel fear.

“No, you see that man must have killed you and you told everyone yet you never thought that man would come back. No one within the village talks to me but don’t worry they don’t need to for I have you. You and Jria if I feel like it but that snake is far too simple not that you could understand. I like the idea of arms and legs but you shall do. Must be so shock to feel me take over your body...I am growing stronger with each day while you are getting weaker. What will you do if they found out? That you killed me out of anger and rage? What would your Skurak of a goddess do? I can end it. I can end it right here and now.”
Her tongue pressed along her lips, licking them slowly as the blade moved back downwards along her skin, over her bare chest, along her stomach, along the cloth that laid between her legs, pulling it down ever so slightly and tearing the edges of the right side as the blade moved down her leg, cutting along her hip ever so lightly as a trail of crimson blood ran down her leg.

“Opps, did I cut you? Silly me, I forget since I don’t feel anything. You made this my fate. I can’t feel the warmth of another body. I can’t feel the dreams of the past or the feeling of running and living. All thanks to you my sweet sweet Catrii.”

The tone of voice was soft but it was slowly forming an edge as he filled with a deep rage he had for her. He kept her lies to himself and said nothing to anyone but it came at a price. This was the first time he took over her body and he knew now that she knew he could. He was not lying about the fact he was becoming a better ghost with each passing day but his hate for her made him push himself.

“Do you understand it yet?”

He said using her body as the dagger was moved to her left hand, her right hand touching along her hip, the cloth between her legs was cut but he could not feel it like she could. Yet he knew she could feel the warmth of her blood that was trailing down her leg, he knew he could feel the small pain of the cut as he dug her nails into her own flesh.

He was about to do more until he laughed at her before leaving her body. He knew she would fall from the sudden movement of being back in control and he knew she would feel tired even more so as if she had ran for miles all of a sudden on no sleep. He knew this as he watched the animals react the same way countless times.
Roirr
Player

Words: 4615
Joined roleplay: February 23rd, 2013, 3:07 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet

Postby Osias Trott on February 25th, 2013, 5:04 pm

The swinging movement she made with her legs and arms didn’t happen though a few seconds later they moved by his will and his desire making her anger slowly boil into a foaming froth within her. She felt the tug of her lips into a twisted smile and she growled within her mind as her lips parted into a laugh that was hers and yet not her own. Again her hands moved of his spirit and lingered upon her skin as she watched her own eyes travel down the length of her chest watching herself breathe in and out. “Roirr!!” She screamed his name in her mind, it was a cage and it was suffocating.

Her voice echoed within the room, forming around his words as he possessed her – only a moment later she felt her hands remove her top and watched it fall to the ground. If she could blush she would do so, in embarrassment and rage as every part of her tried to move her limbs to do some kind of damage to herself hoping it would hurt him but alas she couldn’t. “Roirr put my clothes back on…in fact just get out of me you filthy half-breed.” She growled ferociously at him.

Goosebumps rose on her skin from the cool of the blade as he pressed the tip into her stomach, he moved the weapon up her body threatening her without words at first and she growled at him. Fear pressed into her mind, she would be stupid not to be scared of the ghost who now had the power to kill her after all, and to him at least, she deserved it. If Catrii could shiver right now she would shiver, if her heart could beat faster it would but he was contoling all of these things – he held her life in his hands much as she had with his and it was only time that could tell if he would take the same path she did.

He spoke again, his words passing over her lips taunting her, reminding her of her sins and setting fire to her fear and to her anger in unison. The taste of her own lips against her tongue made her snarl as he took liberties with her body that she would never allow anyone to take. The sharp tip of the dagger moved again, this time back down her body leaving a subtle pink trail in its wake that would disappear seconds later. Her fear and her anger warred within her head, helplessness echoing within ever corner of her body and pure hatred made her want to kill him over and over again. How could one man make her feel all of these things, how could he force such emotions onto a Myrian female? It was not his right.

The dagger pulled and tugged at her underwear breaking and tearing it while simultaneously slicing her hip with a shallow cut that bled subtly, that was the breaking point – up until now she had been rather quiet other than growling his name. Now she screamed. She screamed as loud as she could within their shared body all to drown out his next words, the scream was nothing but disgust and rage and every in between. She felt his own hatred for her burning like an iron poker branding her from the inside out and she absorbed it and let it fuel her constant stream of wrath.

Next thing she knew the weight that was on her spirit when he was inside of her was gone and she was stumbling backwards until her body tripped enough and she fell flat on her backside. The dagger was still clutched in her hand and she was suddenly back in control of her limbs and she moved quickly to stand back up. As she did her head spun and she reached out to grasp at the wall to her side holding the dagger out before her brandishing it at him as if it could harm him “Roirr!” She hissed his name “Don’t ever do that again or so help me I will find a way to completely ban you from this world.”

Catrii pushed herself from the wall using all of her energy to push herself to her bed and sit down on it before pulling up her furs to cover her nude body from his ghostly eyes. Despite the sudden energy drain she stared at him as if she was ready to kill him all over again. “What the hell was that for? Where do you get off … my body is off limits to your grimy ghost-like hands. Are you tired of being a ghost already?” She paused and her facial expression changed slightly as if she just had an epiphany.

Her voice next came out as a taunt, every word came out dripping in seduction and mocking amusement“… or did you just want a chance to explore the body of a female? I’m sure you never have before … being a half-breed you aren’t fit for Myrian women and you’re just a child…” She laughed coldly right in his face before rolling her eyes and wrapping the blanket around her tighter like a dress as she tucked one corner in at the top.

“Was there something you needed?” She used her tone to show him she didn’t care about what he did, but she did. Every ounce of her crawled with the feeling of him still inside of her and the power he could have over her whenever he wanted. Every part of her wanted him to just leave her be but she was a woman and she was Myrian, she was strong and better than him and he would not see how he shook her. She would not give him that satisfaction.
Osias Trott
I am not what I seem.

Words: 9248
Joined roleplay: February 21st, 2013, 7:24 pm
Race: Ethaefal