Rain Aiden Tsukirikka

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Rain Aiden Tsukirikka

Postby Rain on June 11th, 2010, 3:14 pm

Rain Aiden Tsukirikka

Basic Information

Race: Kelvic
Birthday & Age : 508 AV (16-17 in Kelvic for his age.)

Physical Description

Rain's human form is about 5' 2", and weighs about eighty or so lbs. He has white hair and blue eyes with vertically slit pupils. He also has a tattoo in the form of a blue crescent moon on his skin where the left shoulder meets the neck. As his nails are unnaturally tough and sharp, he prefers to wear gloves to cover them and make them less noticeable.

Rain's fox form is that of an Arctic Fox. His fur is pure white, without even the slightest discoloration, and his eyes remain the same clear blue. His fox form stands about a foot tall at the shoulders and three feet from nose to tail.

Character Concept
Rain was born from two Kelvics, one a fox, the other, a falcon. He was shaken by his the loss of his mother, and was traumatized by his first interactions alone with other peoples. Since then, he has become distrustful, and sees malice or ulterior motives in nearly everything done to or for him. Still, he manages to retain a very childlike curiosity of things, although that could also be attributed to the animal he was born as.

Character History
When he was young, his mother took him, from Avanthal, where he was born, to bring him someplace warmer. Unfortunately, she contracted sickness along the way, and died when he was a few months old. A few days later, two men came along and tried to force him into slavery. Being a young frightened child, he ran away, after two days of traveling with them unwillingly. Various other bad encounters with humanoids have happened since then, only darkening his view on people as a whole.

Training (Skills, Arcana, Gnosis, Lore)
Skills:
Acrobatics: 5 SP
Camouflage: 5 SP
Dance: 5 SP
Escape Artist: 5 SP
Hunting: 10 RB
Singing: 10 SP
Wilderness Survival: 20 SP

Lore:-

Arcana:-

Gnosis:-

Equipment and Possessions
Wears a black shirt with a yellow,white and orange coat over it. Also wears a green bandanna to cover the tattoo he has. He also wears dusty green cargo pants with a belt and a pouch. His lace-up shoes are the same color as his pants and the last things he has are the black and white gloves with the scrap of orange on his left wrist.

The only thing he has left of his mother is the tattoo he has, and her necklace, of a sturdy silver chain, and a pristine wire encased sapphire pendant hanging from it.

For housing, he has one large tent, a tarp, 100 feet of rope, flint and steel, two torches, a lantern, a bedroll + blanket, fishing tackle + hooks, full set of tack, and large set of saddlebags, and a Frostmarch horse.

Languages
Common: Fluent
Dhani: Basic
Zithanese: Poor

Ledger
100 Gold Mizas

Religious Interests
Rain is interested in the Goddesses Akajia, Avalis, Cheva, Makutsi, Morwen, and Semele. He is also interested in the Gods Ivak, Laviku, Leth, Nysel, Rhaus, and Zulrav. Also, he is interested in the being Zintila. He intends to learn more about them while honoring them as best as he can.

Thread List
Syliras-The Main Gates, First Exploration(Trovian).

Just because I'm an animal... doesn't mean I'm stupid. I'll use this human body to stare into the sun, to do what I couldn't otherwise. I'll make a meaning with this life... or die trying.
Rain
Player

Words: 3051
Joined roleplay: June 10th, 2010, 2:54 pm
Race: Kelvic