A Quick Debut

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

A Quick Debut

Postby Vallora Salvari on March 2nd, 2013, 2:30 am

Hey, everyone! I'm new and I just wanted to give myself a quick introduction. I'm relatively new to RP world but I'm eager to learn and write!!

Name - or what you'd like to be called!
Vallora will work just fine!

What sort of RP experience do you have if any?
I've RPed on a site, but not that much. So not much of an experience.

How did you find us?
Well, I was googling for role-playing sites and this ranking came up. Out of the list, I deemed Mizahar as the most interesting.

What sort of RP style is your favorite?
Don't have one as far as I could tell. I haven't role-played long enough to have one, I guess

What do you like to write about - not write about?
Well, weird and new situations have always been a welcomed experience. I like to write those situations because it's quite the challenge and I might even develop my writing skill more.

Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far?
I like the complexity of the world. It was interesting how everything has its own depths and quite a thrill to explore most of them. And those I've met in chat are really friendly! :D

What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far?
At the same time, the complexity was quite overhwelming. The amount of things I need to know and read again and again are

What would you like out of the Mizahar experience?
I would like a unique experience in a unique world - not much about the details though :P

Is there anything you'd like to see expanded?
Not sure if I know enough about the site to asnwer that.

Anything else you want to talk about?
Nothing much, but I'm looking anyone in Endrykas who will be willing to thread with me :)
Vallora Salvari
Webber of the Exiled Pavilion

Words: 75863
Joined roleplay: February 25th, 2013, 2:48 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes