Darius

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Darius

Postby Darius on June 13th, 2010, 11:00 pm

Basic Information

Race: I am a creature born from clay, created by Harameus, god of Alchemy. I am a Pycon.
Birthday & Age: I was born on the 32nd day of Summer in the year 508 AV. That makes me 2 years old.
Name: You can call me Darius

Physical Description
I am small, even by Pycon standards. I stand at a meager 2 inches tall, and weigh 3 pounds. My hair has been painted brown countless times, and the same goes for my large, pupil-less eyes. In fact, the only part of my body not painted is my pale skin. The large backpack stuck onto my back serves as a small container. It usually holds spare clay. My green t-shirt is baggy and the sleeves barely reach my elbows. I also have shorts, colored like jeans. My feet are small brown shoes. Instead of separate fingers, my hands resemble mittens. Though, if I need to use five fingers I can just split my hands into sections. My mouth is tiny in comparison to the rest of my face, and my nose is a simple bump in the center of my face. Overall, people think I'm cute, even if I think the word is demeaning. NoteThe picture to the right is actual size!

Character Concept
My personality is pretty similar to that of most Pycons. I crave adventure, excitement, and risk. Anything that gets my adrenaline rushing, from races to fights to just about anything exciting, is what I like to do. I guess you can call me a thrill-seeker, but in truth, I just like to have fun. Life is short, why not take advantage of it while you can? I don't pay much attention to danger, because if I did I probably wouldn't be able to do half the things I like to do. Although, if it's one of my friends that's in danger everything is different. I can handle risking my own life, I can die from my own mistakes, but I can't just stand there and let someone I love get hurt. And that's usually a good thing anyway, because a rescue is one type of adventure! Plus, it usually involves kicking monster butt! I also can't stand still, I have to be doing something to stay busy. That trait made it difficult to study reinmancy, but learning the discipline was certainly worth the boring-ness. Anyway, I think I'll go now, telling you about myself is b-o-r-i-n-g!

Character History
Pre-Creation:
My history... Well, I guess getting my Py-Pole is as good a place as any to start. I was 4 months old, just about to leave my parents and head out on my own. As a going away present they decided to buy me this fantastic pole, and it was a very good thing too, for it saved my life less than a week later. I was traveling to who knows where, looking for something to satisfy my thirst for adventure, when I encountered a snake. It wasn't a particularly poisonous type, but with me being 2 inches tall, the thing probably could've swallowed me in one bite. Anyway, the Py-Pole served as a great weapon, and I ended up using it to spear the snake through the head, incapacitating the foul creature. Unfortunately, I wasn't quick enough and had a large part of my arm bitten off in the process. With hardly enough clay to last a few weeks in normal conditions, I knew I had to find somewhere to recuperate and rest, and fast too. I ended up stumbling upon a small cabin, 20 or so miles south of Syliras.

The owner seemed nice enough. Plus, he had a large supply of clay in a storage closet. When I asked the human why he had so much clay, he said it was because he was a sculptor, I soon learned he wasn't telling the entire truth. After a week of recovering my arm had finally grown back completely, and in that time I had started to become suspicious. At last, one night I spotted Markus, as he was called, practicing magic. Later I found out he was animating a clay sculpture, but animation wasn't the only discipline Markus knew. When I later interrogated him about what I saw, he frowned and promised to teach me some combat magic as long as I didn't tell anyone where he lived. He said he could have just killed me on the spot, but he liked me. I wondered what he could have done to make it so important he remain hidden, but eager to learn magic, I agreed to his terms. A year later I had finally learned enough reinmancy that Markus thought I was ready to be on my own. It was a very boring year, but I realized how easy it would have been for me to die had I not learned all that I had to. I was once again free to search for adventure.

And for the next seven months, that's what I did. Never truly settling down, I hunted creatures more than 10 times my size, continuing to hone my reinmancy skills. I looked out for any person needing something done, and while they were usually hesitant to enlist a man of my size, I usually proved that I was up for the job. That brings us to the present day. Not very exciting I know, but hey, I've only been around for two years!

Post-Creation:
Null

Training (Skills, Arcana, Gnosis, Lore)

Skills/Arcana:
Escape Artist: 10 (Racial Bonus)
--- As a Pycon I am capable of changing my form in order to 'slide' out of sticky situations. Though, I try to avoid doing this as much as possible for it messes up my paint
Py-Ken: 20 (SP)
--- Py-Ken, I would probably a lot more advanced in this skill if I hadn't learned Reinmancy. After all, it would have been my only form of offense and self defense. Of course, I still use my Py-Ken skills in order to avoid overgiving.
Reinmancy: 30 (SP)
--- Reinmancy is much more powerful than puny Py-Ken. I suppose I can be considered competent in this form of magic. I am able to confidently control fire (ironic, right?) and I also know how to control earth!

Lores:
Lore of Basic Use Of a Py-Pole (SP)
Lore of Places to Look for Clay (SP)

Languages:
Common: Fluent

Equipment and Possessions
-3 Small balls of clay (SP)
-1 Py-Pole (SP)
-1 Tiny paint brush (SP)

Ledger
Summer 510 AV:
+100 (SP)
+500 (Cashed in for shelter)
-21 GM, 5 SM (Bought Spot, Training, and Dog Food)

Total: 578 GM, 5 SM

Spot
Spot is my pet dog. He's a Sykanis. I had him trained to the point where I can ride him when I need to travel long distances. He is also a huge help when it comes to carrying coins! Unlike most Sykanises, he isn't a hunting dog.

Thread List
510 AV:
Summer:
First Explorations (The 9th)
NOTE: Is unable to do threads too far from the pet shop from the 11th to 25th (Spot requires 2 weeks of training)

Fall:
Bored (The 3rd)
Last edited by Darius on September 11th, 2010, 8:12 pm, edited 17 times in total.
Darius
Player

Words: 7959
Joined roleplay: June 13th, 2010, 2:27 am
Race: Pycon
Character sheet

Darius

Postby Darius on June 14th, 2010, 1:30 am

Character Development Questions

General Information :
1. What is your Name?: Darius
2. Do you go by a nickname or pet name?: No, but if I did it would be something cool and exciting, like Flame or Daredevil. No, wait, those aren't so good...
3. How old are you?: 2 Years Old
4. What is your height?: I am 1 inch tall. Hey! Don't laugh! I can kick your butt anytime!
5. What is your weight?: I weigh 3 pounds

Aesthetics :
1. Describe yourself as you see yourself.
2. Describe yourself as others typically see you: I think others see me as a small little Pycon, even if I could beat them in a fight. Oh, and they call me cute, which I also hate
3. What is your favorite body feature?: My awesome hair
4. How physically fit are you?: I am made of clay, how physically fit can I be?
5. How do you typically dress and what is your style?: Once again I am made of clay, so that always stays the same. But if you really want to know, look above

Family :
1. Who are your parents and what are they like?: Well... They were nice... They gave me this awesome Py-Pole! But yeah, they were pretty cool I guess.
2. Do you have any brothers or sisters?: Nope
3. What is your extended family like?: Extended family? I dunno, never really got to know them.
4. Do you consider close friends as important or more/less important than family?: Just as important
5. Do you treat animals like family?: Depends, is said animal big and violent enough to eat me alive? If not, then I might.

1. Where were you born?: A small Pyve, in who knows where? I'm not going back, and thats all that matters, there are too many adventures to be had.
2. Where do you live now?: I don't really live anywhere... I just kinda move around a lot
3. If you could live anywhere in Mizahar where would that be?: I like my current situation, gives me chances to try new things
4. Do you have a favorite place to vacation or spend leisure time?: Anywhere exciting is a nice place for me
5. Where do you fear to be?: I dislike water, but that's mainly because I'm made of clay...

Traits :
1. Do you have any physical weaknesses (disease, scars, and missing limbs?): I lost an arm once, does that count? Nah, my real weakness is probably the fact that I'm one inch tall, and made of clay
2. Are you right handed or left handed?: I hold the Py-Pole that I like to hit things with in my right-hand
3. What languages do you speak? What do you sound like? Do you have an accent?: I speak common in a common accent
4. Do you have any odd mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?: Well... Sometimes I like to set things on fire...
5. Do you have (or want to get) any tattoos or piercing? Why do you have them (or will get them) ?: Kinda hard to do that kind of stuff when you're made of clay...

Occupations :
1. What is your occupation?: I don't have a very stable occupational situation at the moment
2. Do you like/dislike your work? Why?: Well, considering I eat clay, I don't really need a job, and I'm fine without one
3. If you could be anything you wanted to, what would you be?: Have I told you that I like to adventure?
4. What occupation do you admire the most? Why?: See above
5. What occupation do you lest like? Why?: I would not want to do something boring like teach...

Childhood :
1. What sort of child were you?: I think I still am a child, so that's sort of hard to judge
2. What is your favorite memory from childhood?: So far? Getting my Py-Pole, speaking of that, I REALLY want to hit something right now...
3. What is your worst memory from childhood?: I don't know, maybe getting my arm bit off
4. What sort of relationship did you have with your parents?: They were nice, see VERY far above
5. Who was your most influential rolemodel?: Myself

Education :
1. What sort of education do you have?: I can't read nor write, nor do I want to
2. Do you like/dislike learning?: Learning involves books, those are boring. The only reason I learned Reinmancy is 'cause I like to light things on fire
3. Where or how did you learn most of your skills/abilities?: Adventuring
4. How do you learn best?: Personal experiences
5. What are your educational goals for the future?: Meh, mastering reinmancy I suppose

Relationships :
1. Do you form close bonds with people? Why? Why not?: Depends what kind of person they are. But yeah, I suppose I do at times.
2. Do you trust people easily? If not, why not?: I don't necessarily trust easily, but I know I can trust people not to stab me in the back. After all, I'd just kill them if they did
3. Do you consider yourself straight, gay, bi, or something else?: Straight
4. Have you ever been kissed? If so, describe the first time: Nope
5. Have you ever had sex? If so, describe the first time: Nuh uh (That's a no)

Drugs and Alcohol :
1. Have you ever been drunk? If so, describe your first time: Nope
2. Do you like to drink on a regular basis?: Nope
3. What sort of alcohol do you prefer?: N/A
4. Have you ever tried drugs (mood altering substances)? If so, which kinds and what did you think of them?: No
5. What do you think of drugs and alcohol? Be specific: NO!

Likes and Dislikes :
1. What are your hobbies?: Adventuring. Oh, and lighting things on fire!
2. Do you like to read?: Nope
3. What annoys you more than anything else?: People who ask too many questions, or boring things
4. What do you find the most relaxing activity to do?: I don't like to relax, it's boring
5. What kinds of things embarrass you? Why?: I don't know

Favorites :
1. What is your favorite color or colors?: I like red, it's the color of fire
2. What is your favorite time of day?: What's your least favorite time of day?
3. What is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen?: Fire
4. What do you like to eat? What do you hate to eat?: I only eat clay
5. What is your favorite type of weather? Does any kind scare you?: Does it ever rain fire?

Outlook :
1. Are you optimistic or pessimistic?: I would like to say optimistic
2. What are your religious views?: I can't really say... I suppose I like the god of fire
3. Would you be able to kill?: An animal or monster yes, probably a human too
4. What are your views on sex?: Eww?
5. What, in your opinion, makes a successful life?: Fire, lots of fire. Oh, and adventures!

Actions :
1. What is the worst and best thing you’ve ever done?: The worst thing I've even done is... Does killing innocent woodland creatures count? Maybe that's the best thing?
2. What is your greatest regret?: Going 4 months without learning reinmancy
3. What is your best/worst memory?: I like fire
4. If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be and why?: I don't know, I'm pretty satisfied with what I've done
5. What are you the most proud of doing in your life?: Uhh, did you read the part about woodland innocents?

Emotions :
1. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings with others?: Depends
2. Do you have any biases or prejudices?: I don't like people who underestimate me
3. What makes you happy?: Fire
4. Who or what, if anything, would you die for?: Family, friends, that crap
5. What makes you angry?: Seeing people harm my family and friends

Relationships :
1. In general, how do you treat others?: Depends if they want to kill me or not
2. Who is the most important person in your life, and why?: My family and friends, no one in specific
3. Who is the person you respect the most, and why?: Myself
4. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If not, describe an ideal lover: I don't know, did I tell you I am only 2 years old? I still think I'm a kid
5. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why: No, I trust myself to protect myself and others.

Group Situations :
1. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?: If they don't see my way, they soon will.
2. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?: Depends if they need me to.
3. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not?: I suppose. But it's usually hard to get my point across with my size and all.
4. Do you care what others think of you?: Yup, they usually start out thinking very little of me, but I fix that up nice and quick
5. What do you think of others, in general?: I don't judge a book by the cover, that's all I will say

Self Image :
1. What is your greatest strength as a person?: I'm powerful and dangerous
2. What is your greatest weakness? I'm powerful and dangerous
3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?: I like myself the way I am
4. Are you generally introverted or extroverted?: I suppose I am extroverted
5. Are you generally organized or messy?: I don't have much to be organized or messy about

Beliefs :
1. What God or Goddess do you find most appealing, if any?: I like fire, so I suppose I find Ivak appealing. Ionu seems exciting as well, I suppose.
2. Which God or Goddess do you fear, if any?: Nope
3. Do you have any Gnosis Marks? If so, how did you receive them?: N/A
4. What lengths would you go to to please your deity?: I don't really have a deity
5. Where do you draw the line at pleasing your deity? What is too much?: See above

Life & Death :
1. What do you absolutely live for?: I live for adventure and excitement
2. What is the best part of life?: Adventure and excitement
3. What is the best part of death?: Adventure
4. If you could choose, how would you want to die?: Adventuring, in an exciting way
5. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death?: Excitingly Adventuring
Darius
Player

Words: 7959
Joined roleplay: June 13th, 2010, 2:27 am
Race: Pycon
Character sheet