Omid's Journal

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

Omid's Journal

Postby Omid Shepsen on March 5th, 2013, 2:11 am

Property of
O M I D
S H E P S E N

I've begun this Pamphlet in honor of Qalaya. In it I shall record those Things that have no other place in my Life, my thoughts, my ideas and my Feelings as they run.
--46 Spring 408AV

My last entry is brief and blurred, a little not to myself more than to any real Effect. I do intend to Write, but my time and Attention are often drawn away by What goes on about mee. The Professor, overjoyed to find mee in sound mind after my long illness, wished to spirit mee away from that City at once, but was delayed by Quarantine. Wee sit here yet, perhaps the longest I've been in One place since I left Nyka.

I have occupied my time here mostly in rest, for until these past weeks I lay limp and useless in my Sickbed. It took all my effort to lift a Glass of water to my lips, and my Food consisted of Little more than a thin Gruel. My Joy was palpable when I was Allowed to palate even a small Morsel of bread.
... [TBC]

--07 Summer 408AV

The Professor is dead. I thought 'till now that I had known every Sorrow, but obviously my sense of it grew soft in time and has now been Broke anew, its edge made jagged and red against my Mind. Did I know Hee meant so much to mee? How could I?
Father, Mentor, Master all at once--yet I never met nor heard mention of a family 'til now.
--91 Winter 412AV
Omid Shepsen
Player

Words: 8384
Joined roleplay: March 1st, 2013, 1:09 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Journal

Omid's Journal

Postby Omid Shepsen on March 7th, 2013, 1:10 am

[Post-in-Progress]
Omid could feel the new season in the wet breeze that ruffled his hair. Suspicious, as always, of the ill effects of damp, he pulled the cloak more tightly around his shoulders to ward it off. His purse felt light against his thigh--he needed a job and the sooner the better--but he couldn't help slowing his step as he passed a particularly delectable-looking bookshop. Thus distracted, he all but ran smack into a young man standing awkwardly in the way.
"Apologies," he muttered, prepared to step around the strange gathering and continue on his little mission, when he noticed the most peculiar bird. So, rather than hurry along, he hovered curiously at the edge of the conversation. It would be something to write about later, he decided, quietly noting the bird's bright plumage.
"Does it bite?" he asked, preoccupied by the vicious-looking beak. "Is it a hawk of some kind?"
Omid Shepsen
Player

Words: 8384
Joined roleplay: March 1st, 2013, 1:09 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Journal