Kihala

Goddess of Life.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within the confines of this form lies the tangible proof of the prayers of the faithful throughout Mizahar.

Kihala

Postby Gossamer on March 11th, 2013, 7:52 am

Kihala

ImageKihala is the goddess of life, one of the major gods of Mizahar. She is the counterpart of Dira, and a good friend of Tanroa, the goddess of time. She and Dira worked closely with Caiyha to ensure a balance of life and death throughout Mizahar. While she regrets the necessity of death, she accepts it for what it is - if there was no death, there would be plenty more suffering, after all.

Kihala is worshiped throughout Mizahar.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Kihala

Postby Taylani on November 5th, 2013, 3:10 pm

Time Stamp 90 Fall 513 -Endrykas-

Taylani lay quietly in the bedroll beside Fallan, who seemed to be able to sleep so easily while she herself was a very much fitful sleeper. Tonight her mind was burdened by a good many things, not the least of all the child that grew within her. She couldn't confide in Fallan, she did not trust him enough which was a measure of how much she had endured to not trust the man who had fathered a child upon her. She trusted that he would keep her and her child physically safe as he can, but there were dangers that he could not protect her from and emotions that he would not protect her from.

Her hands fell to her belly that was still mostly flat. She could tell just a minute swell, only because she had always been so lean thanks to her dance. She had never been a pious type, in fact she despised much of the gods simply because she felt abandoned by them or worse at times she felt as if she was manipulated by them. However living amongst the Drykas, she had seen how they were so profoundly connected to the gods around them and she was eager to learn more. Perhaps the gods had ignored her plight because she largely ignored them.

Kihala, forgive me for not knowing the proper words or ..or.. phrases to say. I have largely just ignored the gods, taken for granted what they give to all..blaming gods for much of my latest misfortunes. It is difficult to express in words how I feel about gods, but I want to learn more. Kihala you are the grantor of life, and so I come to you to ask that you keep safe the tiny life that I carry within me. Help me protect it, help me to nurture it. Help me to love it though I am not entirely sure that is your domain.

I have had the child forced upon me. It was not my choice to bring forth life but that does not reduce my desire...my need...to give life to this child. To give it life that it might grow strong and well in this world. If you grant me that Kihala I will make a point of worshiping you. All I am asking is for help in keeping him or her safe.

Taylani
Captivated

Words: 541241
Joined roleplay: September 7th, 2013, 4:41 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)