[Verified by Phoenix] Rozz

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Rozz

Postby Rozz on March 16th, 2013, 3:19 pm

Rozz Potato

Name: Rozz (Rosalee Murphy)
Race: Human
Birth Date: 2nd Summer 492AV

Fluent Language: common
Last edited by Rozz on March 23rd, 2013, 9:47 am, edited 8 times in total.
If you open your mind too far; your brain might fall out...
Rozz
Player

Words: 28038
Joined roleplay: March 16th, 2013, 3:15 pm
Character sheet

Rozz

Postby Rozz on March 16th, 2013, 3:20 pm

Skills
Skill Experience Total Proficiency
Drawing 5sp+ 15rb 20 novice
Interrogation +1 1 novice
Meditation 5sp 5 novice
Morphing 10sp 10 novice
Observation +3 3 novice
Painting 20sp 20 novice
Rhetoric +2 2 novice
Teaching 10sp 10 novice

Lores
Colour theory
Morphing model: rat
Awake at the First Bell
The Stone Gardens - Location
Happening Upon a Magic User
Last edited by Rozz on April 21st, 2013, 4:06 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Rozz
Player

Character sheet

Rozz

Postby Rozz on March 16th, 2013, 3:22 pm

Inventory

Clothing
Simple clothing :
A thin shirt, the colour of red wine, which is ever so lightly too large for her. Usually she rolls up the cuffs of this shirt and leaves the top buttons undone. Grey trousers which keep tight around her legs. A pair of simple black shoes with thick souls. A black wool coat, simply made with two large pockets at the front, also black.

Undergarments :
A simple set of white undergarments which do little to accentuate her figure. Rozz values her comfort over beauty on daily basis.

Items of everyday use
Toiletries :
A wooden comb
A wooden brush
A bar of white soap
A razor

other :
A small eating knife
Flint & Steel

Heirloom
Artist's tool kit

Ledger

+100GM starting package

Housing

Place of birth: Ravok
Current Residence: Syliras
A little, one room apartment deep in the bowels of Stormhold Citadel.
Last edited by Rozz on March 23rd, 2013, 12:57 am, edited 6 times in total.
Rozz
Player

Character sheet

Rozz

Postby Rozz on March 16th, 2013, 3:25 pm

Personality

Rozz is just that - a procrastinator.

There is something so profoundly ambitious about Rozz. She has so much love for anything and everything she undertakes and all of those things simply steam with creativity. She adores to paint and draw and learn about the ways of the world, to write stories of realms unknown, to think and dream. She is also incredibly opinionated an all topics, stepping down only when the ones she's conversing with earn her reverence. A deep fascination with everything a little strange, everything so very unusual, with magic and the undead and gods at the very forefront of her fascination. And fascination to Rozz is borderline obsessive. She is however easily overwhelmed, often resulting in little productivity on her behalf. However she does have an attitude, unafraid to stand up for herself if need be and will gladly stand up for others if the cause is worth fighting for. And perhaps having little proficiency at any actual fighting, she can be harsh with her words.

She's a girl perpetually crippled by self doubt and even though in certain situations she has the ability to overcome this, like a knife it hacks away at her. She isn't much of a self loather, however. In fact she's probably among one of her favourite people, in a totally non narcissistic way. It is the deep hate for others that she possesses, as people never quite seem to amount to characters from stories and books. Often they leave her feeling inferior, constantly fighting for praise and attention as if her life depended on this.

It's almost strange how very aware she is of all this. Truly, Rozz considers herself crazy, partly because she spends her time embodying other characters of her rich imagination (one of which is Lee - a girl she becomes when her own persona begins to bore her) and partly due to amount of time she spends musing over herself and the deep understanding she developed. An understanding which amounts to little really as she frequently reassures herself she cares little for it all. A girl who, like the leaf in the river, flows with the tide. This Rozz doesn't really live, she has no zest for it, but rather exists alongside the world.

Mannerism

In reality, Rozz is a thoroughly pleasant character. She's witty and always has something to say and she's oh so very eccentric, to the point that she may often over-dramaticise certain movements to give a rather theatrical impression. Always helpful, she literally abuses the phrase "have a lovely day" in order to present her self to best of her ability. A constant need for people to think well of her.

However, the girl is ever so small. Everything about her is simply small, retracted into the shadow when faced with people she isn't familiar with. A good way to think of Rozz is as if she was a flower; open and cheerful in the light of her friends, then retracted and invisible and closed off when night of new acquaintance sets upon her. Unfamiliarity terrifies her and those she looks up to simply cripple her. Sometimes she may remain quiet, others her speech is plentiful and nonsensical and she would smile almost constantly in hope to make a good first impression. She also has a habit of stalking those she desperately wants to speak with but one thing is for sure, Rozz is never ever the first one to approach. She isn't particularly shy, just socially awkward to a certain extent and its not always that she acts shy. More often than not she'll either appear very sleepy, disenchanted or even overly confident to disguise the fact that at the core of it all, she is simply terrified by new things.

Appearance

Many describe Rozz as rather pretty. Others walk straight past her without even noticing. Despite perhaps her ability to look ever so delightful, on everyday basis she puts very little effort into her appearance all together. Often dresses somewhat more like a boy, despite a waist of perfect 21.5 inches, hiding a slender silhouette beneath loose clothing. Rather on the small side, Rozz frequently refers to her self as flat chested and of a certain greater sensitivity to sunlight.

Facially she isn't a bad looking girl, if a little plain. Eye colour subjective to one's perception. Some deep it green, some blue, some a mix of the two. Perfect almond shapes, passively surveying the world, just a little close together. Few notice this particular detail about her face for it is so marginal, yet though a great number of self portraits, this trait became somewhat apparent. Her eyelashes are dark and plentiful and to very long and her eyebrows always meticulously kept, though secretly she has a wish to remove them all together. A slender nose, delicate lips, almost doll like, the colour of wild roses in grey morning mist. The girl's jaw line is a particular pet peeve of her's for it is so very prominent and her cheek bones lack definition. A gentle line of freckles across her nose which by now, due to lack of sun exposure, are almost faded. A caramel coloured mole at her neck.

Rozz is very very pale. Skin of ivory which has never been touched by sunlight. Her hair is so blonde that at a certain slant of light, it may appear almost quite, cropped short and rarely parted properly. Hair with a life of it's own, enslaved by the wind wherever it may take it. One last thing to be noted about Rozz's appearance is that she has a varying number of piercings in her ears at all time. this may be due to her obsession with the possession of metal things in her flesh, an aesthetic addiction and despite her inefficiency in healing as a whole, she cannot go a full season without getting at least a couple other piercings. At this moment there are seven gracing the line of her cartilage.

The beloved and detested

Blood and bones
photo Gabriel Cousin: ever since she was a little girl, Gabriel's and Rozz's bond was a strong one. A 10 year gap between them and the man's pleasant yet eccentric way of being, meant that he has earned both love and respect from the girl. it was perhaps his methodical way of life that brought the two to Syliras, or perhaps the prospects of a better job as a teacher- he however is Rozz's rock in this world. The very best friend and the guardian to the girl who is still finding her own two feet. It is he who inspires Rozz in her goal to become a professor of art one day.

Beloved
Image Veronique Childhood best friend: as far back as her memory may reach, there was one incredibly important person in Rozz's life. She and Vikki have been the most inseparable of friends. Some even mistook the girls for sisters. Having lived their their years of impressionable and curious youth, evolving side by side into the girls they became, having shared many adventures, the two have been separated in 508AV when Vikki left for Zeltiva to attend the university. Ever since it has been Rozz's deepest wish to fallow in the girl's foot steps. Vikki is almost two years older, though so very young of spirit. In the eyes of Rozz, she is filled with zest for life and the kind of light not frequently found in others. A girl of passion and strength.
Image Matthew Smith Art teacher: if there was ever a phrase to truly describe mr Smith, it would be 'the one who knows it all'. And if there was ever a question upon little Rozz's lips, it would be mr Smith who held the answer. A man so overly confident in his truth and so incredibly stubborn, yet so kind of heart. Having been her teacher ever since she was barely 7 years of age, he lay great hopes in Rozz, teaching her in the ways of art as if she was his own. She was perhaps his prized student. The one he always spoke of and the one who was branded 'the future of art in Sylira' by him. When alas his tuition ended upon her departure to Syliras, he left her with one final plea: to make him proud.
Image Azuriel Ex lover of a sort: their relationship was a truly strange one.On one hand there was love and the desperate need to protect one another, on the other they would use the other for their own selfish purposes. It was he who fuelled Rozze's infatuation with the darker thing when she was barely 13 years of age. He taught her morphing and told her stories of Sahova and magic. Perhaps this was because the 300 year old nuit saw some potential in the child, wished for her to join him in unlife, or perhaps there really was love there, in some twisted sense. She however adored him completely and the more he would frighten her, the more she would love him. Their relationship lasted for 3 years in secret from her friends and family until alas Azuriel returned to Sahova, expecting her to join him when she too would be ready to become a great mage. Of course such a fantasy seemed little more than a fantasy.

Acquainted
non

Detested
non

History

Rozz was brought up in Ravok by a moderately wealthy family. Though truthfully she never really got on with her parents, it was by far a completely normal childhood, leaving her with very little actual direction in her life. She was always a rebellious child and it was at the age of 13 when she met the one being that changed her life around. A being that captivated her both it wonderment of he's existence and the love he provided to the spoiled little girl she was. The nuit morpher, Azuriel, whom she would call her lover despite very little more than verbal affection between them. He was the one who taught her morphing for reasons rather unknown to the girl at the time, only to disappear 3 years later, having left the seed of knowledge, to be cultivated by Rozz. At 18 years of age, she finally deemed it fit to leave her home town with the cousin she adored, in hope to find a job, a purpose and a love which would be real and her's only. A search of adventure.
Last edited by Rozz on March 23rd, 2013, 12:40 am, edited 17 times in total.
Rozz
Player

Character sheet

Rozz

Postby Rozz on March 16th, 2013, 3:27 pm

Thread List
Last edited by Rozz on March 23rd, 2013, 12:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rozz
Player

Character sheet

Rozz

Postby Rozz on March 17th, 2013, 6:39 pm

General Information :
What is your Name?
Rozz!... or Lee. I like to call my self Lee sometimes. It makes me feel like I'm a completely different person. One completely separated from my self. It's a funny feeling, as if I had the power to completely rearrange who I am. And it has a certain ring to it. Anyway, I'm rambling. Well my real name is Rozaliee Murphy... yes Rozz Potato. So I guess you can call me potato...
Do you go by a nickname or pet name?
Not so much a nickname as a name I go by. In fact I associate with the name Rozz more than I do with my actual name. I just don't feel like my real name bears any connotation with my self. Its alien. I mean, look at me. Do I look like a Rozalee? Really? I believe my parents had a bad day when naming me. Or perhaps i just didn't grow up into their standards.
How old are you?
21 and I still don't know what the petch I'm gonna do with my life.
What is your height?
162 centimetres
What is your weight?
47 kilograms. Yeah no one ever suspects this one. I am underweight and though no fault of my own. I eat just fine.

Aesthetics :
Describe yourself as you see yourself. In all honesty I think I'm a rotten human being.
2. Describe yourself as others typically see you.
What is your favorite body feature?
My waist; 21.5 inches! Booyah! Well, to be completely honest, there isn't anythign I really don't like about my self. Call it vanity. And so I'm vain
How physically fit are you?
Hahahahahah! Not at all. Oh I am the very embodyment of utter physical unfitness.
5. How do you typically dress and what is your style?

Family :
1. Who are your parents and what are they like?
2. Do you have any brothers or sisters?
3. What is your extended family like?
4. Do you consider close friends as important or more/less important than family?
5. Do you treat animals like family?

Wind Reach, 31st of Spring 489AV. I still remember those days fondly. So much has changed. I must admit, often I find myself wishing I was twelve years old again, when life was blissful and frivolous.
Where do you live now?
Zeltiva
If you could live anywhere in Mizahar where would that be?
I don't really know the answer to this question. Once I believed there was no other place for me than Zeltiva, but it seems the city has grown a monstrous side since then. Disenchanted, I am with my silly childhood beliefs. A return to Wind Reach is not an option. Perhaps I am simply to wonder for eternity until I find such a place... if such a place exists.
Do you have a favourite place to vacation or spend leisure time?
There's no sleep for the dead and no vacation for the artist. My favourite place is the inside of my sketch book, for there and only there I truly as safe.
Where do you fear to be?
Within ear shot of those I love. Yes I do still love, though love is fleeting. I fear what they'll think, I fear their reaction and their rejection. I fear their tears. I fear returning to Wind Reach. I fear of resurrecting those memories who best remain on the pages of the book of my timeline, for there they may remain beautiful. It's odd really, talking about all this fear for perhaps it is only after death that I truly know what fear is. I guess there's a place in East Street which I still avoid as if my very unlife depended on it. A spot where I had my first real brush with Death, the tree upon which Kip Drawlins was hung and mutilated. That place is still haunted by the residual memory that plaid itself over and over again. Coincidentally that was the last thing I laid my eyes upon before my life was taken.

Traits :
Do you have any physical weaknesses?
Oh yes. in fact I'm quite fond of my scars. There's a certain surreal beautiful about them. One on my neck. A thin slit, a crescent where a knife traced the perimeter of my skin. The other, a jagged one just below my ribcage where I have been pierced though with a rapier. It's a little larger on my back, sprouting little snaking threads across my flesh more profoundly than on the front of my chest. A constant reminder of my mission.
Are you right handed or left handed?
Right handed
What languages do you speak? What do you sound like? Do you have an accent?
I'm multilingual, having grown up in Wind Reach, living with both Common and Nari. In fact I still bear a Nari accent in my everyday communication in common, which waves and wanes with the moon. Sometimes it's utmost present, others almost non-existent.
Do you have any odd mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
Do you have (or want to get) any tattoos or piercing?
Oh I never gave it much though... hmm... It is a marvellous thought I must admit; to become a walking canvas. A statement to my art.

Occupations :
1. What is your occupation?
2. Do you like/dislike your work? Why?
3. If you could be anything you wanted to, what would you be?
4. What occupation do you admire the most? Why?
5. What occupation do you lest like? Why?

Childhood :
1. What sort of child were you?
2. What is your favorite memory from childhood?
3. What is your worst memory from childhood?
4. What sort of relationship did you have with your parents?
5. Who was your most influential rolemodel?

Education :
1. What sort of education do you have?
2. Do you like/dislike learning?
3. Where or how did you learn most of your skills/abilities?
4. How do you learn best?
5. What are your educational goals for the future?

Relationships :
1. Do you form close bonds with people? Why? Why not?
2. Do you trust people easily? If not, why not?
Do you consider yourself straight, gay, bi, or something else?
I'm straight! I am, I swear! I just...
4. Have you ever been kissed? If so, describe the first time.
5. Have you ever had sex? If so, describe the first time.

Drugs and Alcohol :
Have you ever been drunk?
Suffice to say, I've had somewhat a history of drunkenness. A bad habit. I can't say I remember much of my first encounter with the substance. It was somewhat a blur, to say the least. I do however remember the horror of finding out I can no longer drink, for alcohol seems to have lost it's effect on me.
Do you like to drink on a regular basis?
Yes. A thousand times yes.
What sort of alcohol do you prefer?
I don't think it'll come as a surprise when I state I'm not a fan of kelp beer. The wretched substance. However I'm not really that fussy. If it has a kick to it, I'll drink it... or rather I would have drunk it. there isn't much point to it now.
4. Have you ever tried drugs (mood altering substances)? If so, which kinds and what did you think of them?
[color = white]What do you think of drugs and alcohol?[/color]
What is there to think? Perhaps it's better not to think at all, providing one cares that is. A simple shutting down the mind and chugging down the wretched stuff. That's how it's done.

Likes and Dislikes :
1. What are your hobbies?
2. Do you like to read?
3. What annoys you more than anything else?
4. What do you find the most relaxing activity to do?
5. What kinds of things embarrass you? Why?

Favorites :
1. What is your favorite color or colors?
2. What is your favorite time of day?
3. What is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen?
4. What do you like to eat? What do you hate to eat?
5. What is your favorite type of weather? Does any kind scare you?

Outlook :
Are you optimistic or pessimistic?
2. What are your religious views?
Would you be able to kill?
Do I really have a choice? Do I really look like a man who's in control of anything any more?
4. What are your views on sex?
5. What, in your opinion, makes a successful life?

Actions :
1. What is the worst and best thing you’ve ever done?
2. What is your greatest regret?
3. What is your best/worst memory?
4. If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be and why?
5. What are you the most proud of doing in your life?

Emotions :
1. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings with others?
2. Do you have any biases or prejudices?
3. What makes you happy?
4. Who or what, if anything, would you die for?
5. What makes you angry?

Relationships :
1. In general, how do you treat others?
2. Who is the most important person in your life, and why?
3. Who is the person you respect the most, and why?
4. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If not, describe an ideal lover.
5. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why

Group Situations :
1. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?
2. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?
3. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not?
4. Do you care what others think of you?
5. What do you think of others, in general?

Self Image :
1. What is your greatest strength as a person?
2. What is your greatest weakness?
3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
4. Are you generally introverted or extroverted?
5. Are you generally organized or messy?

Beliefs :
1. What God or Goddess do you find most appealing, if any?
2. Which God or Goddess do you fear, if any?
3. Do you have any Gnosis Marks? If so, how did you receive them?
4. What lengths would you go to to please your deity?
5. Where do you draw the line at pleasing your deity? What is too much?

Life & Death :
1. What do you absolutely live for?
2. What is the best part of life?
3. What is the best part of death?
4. If you could choose, how would you want to die?
5. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death?
Rozz
Player

Character sheet