Totally Got This...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Totally Got This...

Postby Phoeniana on March 17th, 2013, 8:14 pm

Hey, guys! I'm new! :D

...No, wait, let's start that over. That was stupid. Of course I'm new...

Hey, guys. My name is Iliana and I'm really bad at introductions. I know you have probably heard that a lot (or seen it a lot, rather) but it's true. I find it hard to describe myself because I never say these kinds of things in real life, you know? It's usually just sticking out my hand and smiling and saying my name. If I could do that now, you wouldn't be reading this, would you?

Ah, well.

I'm not really new to forum roleplay, so to speak. I was on another site where I did awesomesauce and all, but people weren't who they claimed to be and I simply couldn't do it anymore. Too much drama. So, I definitely know how to forum roleplay, but after the reading the Starting Guide and Package and Worlds, ohhhh, I've gotten so confused! ._. To put it simply...I have no unearthly idea what's going on. I'm even afraid of putting up this Character Sheet thingy. I don't want it to be a huge fail. ;-;

Anywho, Anywho, I am a 21 year old female who is about to be 22 next month on the 14th! I live in America in the cozy state of South Carolina. Hmm, what else? I love to read and write (duh) and watch cartoons. I love cartoons and I can say that proudly. Fire. I love and adore fire. I hate onions. I despise them and everything they stand for. >:[

Uh...I think that's it. Now for these question thingies!

3. How did you find us? The Amazing Power of Google.

4. What sort of RP style is your favorite? Style, style...Like, writing style? I have never done DND and other table top ones. I like Chat rp to an extent, but nothing beats a god, old -fashioned, post-to-post rp. And I write. A lot.

5. What do you like to write about - not write about? I like to write about adventures. Playing along with people in an adventure. Just getting to know them, fight shit, bond, uncover mysteries and suspense and AGH! It's all so wonderful! I hate writing about the detail of one place. Like, you remember that book Lord of the Flies where the author spent 1 chapter describing a tree? ...Yeah, I'm not gonna do that.

6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far? It's...different. Confusing and mind boggling, but different. I'm okay with different.

7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far? There are so many places to go! Here's a link to go here but first go there but not before going there! Maybe it's the newbie syndrome. Or the fact that I'm horrible with directions. One of the two.

8. What would you like out of the Mizahar experience? I wanna meet new people and just...write. God, I just wanna write. I wanna create stories, bonds, and memories that would last lifetimes.

9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded? Not that I know of.

10. Anything else you want to talk about? Do you honestly want me to keep talking? That would be a first. Usually people would want me to quiet down for once.

Though now that you mention it, this one time, when I was 6, I ha--Just kidding~ ^^ I post really long. Like...3+ paragraphs all the time. Oh. And I LOVE FORMATTING! I like making it look all pretty~

That's...that's pretty much it.
Phoeniana
Goddess of Fire

Words: 15032
Joined roleplay: March 16th, 2013, 10:13 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet

Totally Got This...

Postby Shiress on March 17th, 2013, 8:59 pm

Hi! Welcome to Mizahar from a fellow southernbell from upstate SC ;)
Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars

Character sheet
Shiress
Every path has a few puddles

Words: 918381
Joined roleplay: January 25th, 2013, 7:01 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Featured Thread (2) Mizahar Grader (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Totally Got This...

Postby Titus on March 17th, 2013, 9:56 pm

Everyone knows that NC is better then SC. ;D
Titus
Fight like a man, if that fails cheat.

Words: 57409
Joined roleplay: March 16th, 2013, 12:04 am
Character sheet

Totally Got This...

Postby Shiress on March 17th, 2013, 10:24 pm

Better hills is all! :p
Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars

Character sheet
Shiress
Every path has a few puddles

Words: 918381
Joined roleplay: January 25th, 2013, 7:01 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Featured Thread (2) Mizahar Grader (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Totally Got This...

Postby Miria on March 18th, 2013, 12:46 pm

I know someone in the Carolinas!

Now... if it was two someones that were twins or my neighbor Brooke I forget.

Anyways welcome to Miza! Hope you enjoy your stay. Don't worry about messing up early on. It happens and you should be so hard on yourself if that happens. Just ask and we shall help you find your bearings.

Otherwise have fun with the RP. :)
Don't ever be a sheep. If you HAVE to be a sheep at least be a rainbow sheep.
Miria
Knowing me. Knowing how to love again.

Words: 236304
Joined roleplay: December 10th, 2012, 6:07 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets