Solo An encounter at the Azure Market

Ayda is sent on a mission to the Azure Market to buy Okomo Suppies

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

An encounter at the Azure Market

Postby Ayda on March 20th, 2013, 3:34 pm

Ayda
4th day of Spring 513 av

Ayda had woken up a bit early for the start of his job and took the extra time he had to gaze out the window. The outside world seemed to be very welcoming, the sky was clear and it was pleasantly sunny. Ayda hoped he wouldn't have to clean out the Stable again it had been a while since he had done that job and he didn't look forward to doing it again. It would also be all the more terrible a job on a wonderful day as today.

The time to get to work had arrived and Ayda headed to Khana's office to see what his duty for today would be. When he arrived he knocked on her closed door and went in upon hearing her permission to do so.
"Good mourning Miss Khana, what will you have me do today?" Ayda said with as much sincerity as he could muster, while hoping to Syna that he would not have to get an unpleasant assignment.
Khana looked up from the parchment she was reading intently
"yes, good mourning to you as well, just let me double check what needs to be done for a moment" she said as she went back to her parchment
"oh, yes take your time" Ayda said in response
Khana quickly reviewed whatever info was on the Parchment and then spoke again without making I contact with Ayda.
"I believe one of our saddles has become far to worn and needs replacing, we also need a new pare of wool shears. If you go to the Azure market, Janoh Akimoto should be able to help you. He isn't hard to find, If you ask anyone they should tell you where he is" Khana explained with a slightly awkward smile. It occured to Ayda that Khana may not enjoy talking to others but he also worried that it might just be him.
"Thank you for this task, I will complete it as fast as possible" Ayda said with enthusiasm.
Ayda
Androgynous Celestial Being

Words: 37127
Joined roleplay: January 27th, 2013, 4:13 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets