A new frenemy?

Sophya meets Leo

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

A new frenemy?

Postby Sophya on March 22nd, 2013, 1:20 am

Spring day 1 of 511AV

Down past the Tranquil Port, in the Misty Peaks Sophya has tied her horse up and is hunting a deer. As she aims a small rodent jumps out scaring the deer off she gives the rodent a look and quickly goes deeper into the trees following the deer for quite some time. It starts to get dark when Sophya sees the deer grazing and has a clear shot. Raising her bow she senses she is not alone. Sophya feels the hair on the back of her neck raise and she gets a foreboding sense of doom as she starts to turn around.

Out of the corner of her eye Sophya sees something big as a roar sounds too close to her ears. She ducks just in time and it lands in the bushes to her left. Bolting to her right she scrambles up the slope and jumps for the nearest tree.
She shrieks as a claw grabs at her foot while she dangles from the branch.
Last edited by Sophya on March 22nd, 2013, 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sophya
Player

Words: 1798
Joined roleplay: March 20th, 2013, 12:47 am
Race: Human

A new frenemy?

Postby A'Leo Moriarty on March 22nd, 2013, 1:31 am

Moving with a silent grace the large black male lion charges into the female lion clawing at the womans foot. The two beasts hit the forest floor tumbling in a blur of fangs and claws, roars echo out until the scent of fresh blood fills the cool air as the female cries out and bolts off deeper in to the foliage.

The male lion looks up into the tree at the woman, his wounds are superficial most of the blood belonging to the other lion. After a few silent moments he turns and bolts in to the nearby brush his bright green eyes apparent as he silently watches the scene.
A'Leo Moriarty
Player

Words: 1822
Joined roleplay: March 20th, 2013, 12:49 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

A new frenemy?

Postby Sophya on March 22nd, 2013, 1:49 am

Sophya watches the fight below while trying not to lose her grip on the tree branch. She watches as the female lion heads off into the woods to the east obviously injured. The large black lion moved more slowly, looking up at her and she waited til she couldn't see it anymore before swinging over to the tree and climbing down.

Sophya wondered at her luck that the lion had saved her and she made her way cautiously back to her horse and mounted up. Heading into the woods she followed the most worn path and started to hunt deer once more. Sensing her horses' nervousness she started to calm it until it started to balk at moving forward.
"Shh what is it girl?
Sophya
Player

A new frenemy?

Postby A'Leo Moriarty on March 22nd, 2013, 1:59 am

Sensing the horse's nervousness the male lion steps out of the brush about ten feet or so in front of them. After a few tense minutes staring at them his body begins to change and in seconds where once stood a large black lion now stands a man about six feet tall, muscular and naked, his long black hair hangs to his shoulders as his strange cat like eyes meet hers.

"I mean you no harm...I was only curious about you." He pauses sensing her tense up, "my name is A'Leo....sorry if my speech is somewhat broken, still new to your language."
A'Leo Moriarty
Player

Character sheet

A new frenemy?

Postby Sophya on March 22nd, 2013, 2:14 am

Sophya stopped breathing when the black lion stepped out of the trees onto the path. She kept her hand on her horse and it calmed a little as the lion changed into a very handsome, very naked man.

"Are you alright? I saw you fight with that lioness."

Sophya patted the horse and calmed her as she climbed off of it and dropped the reigns. She kept her eyes on him and felt an incredible attraction. Blushing at his nudity she felt her cheeks go hot. She concentrated on the scratches on his arms and chest.

"You are injured, let me look at it."

Sophya walks up to him and softly touches his upper bicep.She notices as his breathing seems to increase and his eyes deepen in color.
Sophya
Player

A new frenemy?

Postby A'Leo Moriarty on March 22nd, 2013, 2:21 am

"I'm fine....the lioness was more roar than fang," he replies a rush of emotions flood his body making him jerk away at her touch.

"Do you always hunt alone in the forest...its not the safest place to be this time of year. Your family would hate it if another beast finishes what that lioness tried to start." he finishes noticing the in her cheeks wondering why she turned so red.

"You okay...if you're sick I have some medicine back at my campground."
A'Leo Moriarty
Player

Character sheet

A new frenemy?

Postby Sophya on March 22nd, 2013, 2:34 am

Feeling him jerk back at her touch she pulls her hand back even though her heart is pounding so hard she is sure he can hear it.

"My name is Sophya and my family is long dead so no one would even notice. Besides I am in the forest all the time and yes I have occassionally had issues I always manage."Looking up at his profile she can't help the attraction that she felt.

"Do I offend you?"
Sophya
Player

A new frenemy?

Postby A'Leo Moriarty on March 22nd, 2013, 2:42 am

His blood racing through his rapid beating heart, emotions washing over him he has not felt before he stares at her silently for what seems a lifetime. "No-no you don't offend me...I'm just not used to being touched is all. I've spent the majority of my life alone here in the forest. Once I matured my family left me behind and moved on as our kind tend to do is all."

He looks at her from head to toe noticing how her body is covered, looking down at his own body he realizes the difference. "do I offend you...should I have left you alone with the lioness?" He asks still not bothering to cover his naked form.
A'Leo Moriarty
Player

Character sheet

A new frenemy?

Postby Sophya on March 22nd, 2013, 2:51 am

Sophya shook her head and softly touched the scratch and the instant she touched his skin she drew her breath in sharply."I have been all alone as well."Her eyes met with his and she suddenly felt ....something overwhelming and the force of it made her heady."Do you feel it too?"
Sophya
Player

A new frenemy?

Postby A'Leo Moriarty on March 22nd, 2013, 2:59 am

With a quick motion he grabs her arms in his hands crushing her too him. He locks his eyes with hers standing there silently staring, "feel it...my blood has been pounding since your touch....my instincts say one thing but I know that is not the right thing to do...could you be....no...I doubt it."

He turns her loose and takes a few steps back towards the brush a confused look upon his face, his mind racing "could she really be the one...father said it was uncontrollable for both sides." He looks at her again."maybe...."
A'Leo Moriarty
Player

Character sheet

Next