CS

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

CS

Postby Volkodlac on March 23rd, 2013, 10:09 am

mode=large&pic_id=14769]
Character Name Volkodlac

[frame2=#FFFFFF][color=#004080][indent]Appearance

Race: What's your race? Drykas
Birthday: Day, Season, Year. 24th spring 501 AV
Birthplace: Where were you born? Riverfall

Appearance: What do you look like? Volkodlac has a muscular physique similar to that of a body builder but with a much smaller build. He is 7"3" with dark brown hair

Character Concept Volodlac wants to be the greatest warrior around even if it kills him. He is passionate, genorous but also aggressive and headstrong.

Let's talk about you some more. Volkodlac aspires to lead the Emerald Clan

Character History Volkodlac was born to Matthias and Nimphene Neravar in a manor several miles outside of Riverfall but when he was 4 it was attacked and he was brought to Endrykas and there he joined the Emerald Clan.

Tell me all about your past, baby. At the moment Volkodlac is an outcast and seeks to regain his place.

Language Pavi, fluent common, fluent
Volkodlac
Lord Protector of the clan Neravar

Words: 1326
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2013, 6:41 am
Race: Human, Drykas

CS

Postby Svasra on March 25th, 2013, 5:44 pm

Volkadlac,

Wrong place for this, m'dear! You're looking for the Character Sheet Forum. Please move it there. Also, re-read the Starting Package because there are multiple errors on this CS, perhaps a thorough look around the Drykas lore would be beneficial also.

Best of luck,
~ Svasra
Svasra
Sit by the fire, and listen to a legend.

Words: 212637
Joined roleplay: January 4th, 2013, 9:20 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

CS

Postby I'tram Bearguard on March 25th, 2013, 9:14 pm

Along with all the points Svasra made there is a thread which gives you a Character Template. Check it out, I found it really helpful and you don't need to worry about any of the BBcode.
War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength
I'tram Bearguard
Born into shackles and chains

Words: 37894
Joined roleplay: March 3rd, 2013, 7:52 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets