[Verified by Cataclysm] I'tram Bearguard

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

I'tram Bearguard

Postby I'tram Bearguard on March 10th, 2013, 10:02 pm

I'tram Bearguard

Appearance

Race: Human
Birthday: 16, Winter, 497
Birthplace: Sunberth

Appearance: Image
I'tram is tall for his age standing at 5'7. He is lean and well muscled, it is clear he is active often. He has medium length brown hair which turns lighter in Summer and darker in Winter. He has dark brown eyes which contrast against his pale white skin. His lips are thin and pink. He would be considered good looking to girls his age and some older. He often has bruises and cuts on his body from his masters but they never mark his face in case the markings might discourage potential buyers, after all a boy of I'tram's age has many uses and will fetch a good selling price.

Character Concept

I'tram has been brought up to be submissive and follow orders even though he does obey he someday wishes to be free but for now he obeys his master or mistress. Generally a loyal and kind person he will do what he can to help others but not without putting himself or his master in harms way. He wouldn't be considered very confident, always afraid to express his opinion in fear he would be beaten I'tram will scheme and is often successful at it, if it means it will put him in a better position. Generally I'tram is a happy person and not quick to anger but when he loses his temper it takes a lot to calm him down. A lot of the time I'tram feels happier being a slave, not having to worry about money or taxes. So long as he has a roof over his head, food and clothes I'tram is satisfied. I'tram worships Rhysol as he was taught to by his various masters in Ravok, he is loyal to him and would go out of his way to do his part in up keeping Ravok. If I'tram has a hatred for anything, it's crime and larceny. Nothing angers him more than the thought of scum stealing because they can't find a decent profession or taking advantage of other people

Character History

I'tram never had a childhood. He was born into Sunberth and it's associated atrocities. His mother a whore, his father he never met. As soon as he was born his mother sold him into slavery for a profit. He was bought by a slaver who specialized in raising good and obedient slaves. This was I'tram's childhood, learning how to be a servant. Constantly reminded he was somebody else's property and inferior to everyone else I'tram was molded into the perfect slave.
He was sold around quite often, surprisingly the role he spent the most often was one of a warrior. He was trained to fight in the pits before being bought by a wealthy merchant who wanted a bodyguard for his daughter but also for her to have somebody to talk to. So I'tram trained, his sword and bow his companions.
When I'tram hit puberty he began to get sold a lot, at the beginning for low prices not even 20GM but as he progressed on his course to manhood he was getting taller,stronger, smarter, faster and overall better for the potential buyer and his price rose. Once again he was bought by a slaver who sent to train under one of the most successful pit fighters around, well he was a few years back but nonetheless I'tram learned a lot from him, he grew skilled in usage of the Gladius, learning how to dual wield them, confident I'tram would become successful in the pits his master bought I'tram armor and other expensive equipment. I'tram's first fight was due to happen in the coming weeks but suddenly his master died without a heir, all his possessions going up for auction, including all his slaves. Once again I'tram was up for sale

Language

Fluent Language: Common

Skills

Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Weapon: Shortbow 15 SP 15 Novice
Dual Wield 10 SP, 1XP,1XP 12 Novice
Weapon: Gladius 15 RB, 15 SP, 2XP,3XP 35 Competent
Unarmed Combat 10SP, 3XP 13 Novice
Boxing 1XP 1 Novice
Observation 3XP,, 1XP 4 Novice
Running 1XP 1 Novice
Teaching 1XP 1 Novice