Here's to You, Mrs. Gossamer

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Everyone needs an 'attaboy!' or 'attagirl!' once in a while. Feel free to post up your words of wisdom, encouragement, and thanks in this forum.

Postby Alyxandyr Finn on March 25th, 2013, 2:48 am

Goss, you rock.

Seriously.

I know it took the entire team including Tarot and everyone else to get startup rolling here back in the day (has it really been almost 4 years already?) but you've championed this game pretty hard. Well, everyone from the Crystal Gardens team, really. :P Though everyone worked to make Mizahar happen, you've singlehandedly spearheaded this game through good times and bad. It's finally happening, though, the game is flourishing nicely; fleshed out way better than when I glanced at it during it's opening days.

For making a truly original game where quality writers can come to let loose their muse, I tip my metaphorical hat to you, Jen, and to all the staff.
~*~
Apologies to those I am currently Threading with. Threading may come slowly, because my muse for Miza has recently been strangled by some of the staff. Please bare with me, I don't plan on leaving...I just don't have a lot of stomach for the game at the moment, so I have to move slowly.
~*~
Alyxandyr Finn
Pervin' Ermine

Words: 11709
Joined roleplay: August 1st, 2009, 3:54 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Gossamer on March 25th, 2013, 5:33 am

Thank you very much. The mention of The Crystal Gardens brought a smile to my face. I'm having an incredibly bad day and you seriously lightened the load quite a bit. Thank you for the Kudos. Mizahar is a great deal of work day in and day out - sometimes I feel like I have two full time jobs - but its well worth the effort. The players, the atmosphere, even the system just feels right and in line with what we wanted it to be.

I'm glad other's like it as well.

*hugs*
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Tarot on March 25th, 2013, 6:42 am

It's no mystery that this place simply wouldn't exist, or would have died countless deaths, if not for Goss. From the original inception to answering scores of tickets and PMs, she does it all and doesn't care if you've been here three days or three years. She's awesome like that. :)

Long time no see, Mr. Finn. I hope life has been treating you well.
Tarot's thread tickets: sold out. Not accepting any more threads for the time being unless I promised you one. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Tarot
May you live in interesting times

Words: 766317
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:29 pm
Blog: View Blog (11)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Thread (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Being Tarot Award (1)
O RLY Decoration (1)

Postby Abashai on March 25th, 2013, 11:35 am

I absolutely concur! I have often feared for Goss's sanity as she pours so much of herself into Miza. From the beginning, she taught me to love writing on a site that I still feel is unparalleled. I have watched her and the Founders, and players too, take the creative genesis of the Mizahar they opened with and grow it into a wonderful place to write and play.

Just wanted to take this opportunity again to thank you Goss, for your friendship, honesty, forgiveness and beautiful creative mind.
Abashai
There are winds I am compelled to follow...

Words: 391987
Joined roleplay: August 25th, 2009, 4:12 pm
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Trailblazer (1)