[Ravok AS Office - Catacylsm] Shake, Tremble and Quake

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Cataclysm on March 29th, 2013, 3:15 pm

Cataclysm's Office
ImageWelcome to my office! Feel free to jump in anytime. Granted it's how most people enter my makeshift arena. In any case please make yourself at home during your stay.

Currently a staff member of Team Ravok I'll be sure to try my best in assisting you with your storyteller's needs. In the case of needing someone to moderate something or otherwise refer to when it comes to fine city of Ravok feel free for any questions you may have.

Likes : Combat, Wilderness threads and the occasional romance threads. Adorable things. Cats especially.

Dislikes : Purely social threads and short posts

Extra comments : Help me help you! Make sure you read over your threads to make sure you get the most out of what you want in that thread.

Concerning grading just follow this template and I'll be sure to get back to you on your threads.

Code: Select all
Characters -
Thread link -
Any additional notes I should know -
What particular skills/lores should be included -

Concerning modded threads just fill out the template below

Character(s) -
Overall theme -
What would the best outcome for this thread you had in mind? -
Length (Do I just need to pop in and say a few things or a step by step thread or even me popping in multiple times?) -

Concerning activeness with these threads I actually want to be the guy that helps with the shorthand quests for now. Though I don't mind doing a longer thread I would just like to be the guy you can rely on in a pinch. Say if you need a combatant for your thread or just a friendly poke in the right direction I would like you to think of me first.

Thread replies will be posted in time order the latest being first. I expect to recieve a reply over the course the week, with two weeks causing a three day warning until I drop you from my current list. That warning happens only once so keep it within a week timeline unless told otherwise. You'll be automatically reseted and I'll message you when it's we are to thread together. Of course exceptions are granted provided you don't leave me in the dark beforehand.

I'll keep a max of five moderated threads at a time and will keep my waiting list also at a max of five. If there is an opening to the waiting list or moderations I'll make a note of it on my signature.

Current Moderations :
1.Clyde Sullins
2.Rayage/Evalin
3.Elaine

Those in Waiting :
None so far :)
Last edited by Cataclysm on April 25th, 2013, 11:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
Free to moderate whenever/whatever. 0 people on the waiting list. My office Extra!
Cataclysm
Beware of tall brush

Words: 22092
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2013, 9:10 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Cataclysm on March 31st, 2013, 5:00 am

[style=width:720px; padding:0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-color: #000000; margin:auto][img]http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r599/Wish-among-the-stars/cd2b8ca5-4411-452b-b159-6fb7800f4a4e_zps9ab335ca.jpg[/img]
[indent][font=times]

[/indent][/font][center][img]http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r599/Wish-among-the-stars/803f68e7-8cb9-4744-8224-b9543d8b52af_zpsd7cf0b2d.jpg[/img][/center][/style]

[style=width:600px; padding:0px;; background-color: #dd620f; margin:auto;][img]http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r599/Wish-among-the-stars/CataclysmGrading_zps58dfc720.jpg[/img][color=#FFFFFF]

[spoiler=Character Name][b][u]Experience[/u][/b]
[list][b]Skill: XP [/b][/list]

[b][u]Lore Earned[/u][/b]
[list]Lore
[/list][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Character Name][b][u]Experience[/u][/b]
[list][b]Skill: XP [/b]
[/list]

[b][u]Lore Earned[/u][/b]
[list] Lore
[/list][/spoiler]

[indent][center][b][size=150]Safety comes in the oddest forms[/b][/size][/center]
[left][i]If you have any questions or concerns regarding your grade, please send me a PM and we can figure it out. :) [/i][/left][/indent][/color][/style]
Free to moderate whenever/whatever. 0 people on the waiting list. My office Extra!
Cataclysm
Beware of tall brush

Words: 22092
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2013, 9:10 am
Race: Staff account
Office