Closed And yet another.... friend.... (Titus)

A good-bye thread

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Known as the Celestial Seat, Nyka is a religious city in Northern Sylira. Ruled by four demigods and traversed by a large crevice, the monk-city is both mystical and dangerous. [Lore]

And yet another.... friend.... (Titus)

Postby Aleksi on March 31st, 2013, 3:28 am

She just couldn't stop laughing. He was long gone and she couldn't stop laughing. Hearing him threaten her made her laugh even more.
With the laughter turning into chuckles, she pushed herself up and wiped the tears away from her face and then pretty much, like nothing ever happened that day, climbing back on top of him and adding We... we could play the game like we had cards... and just uhm.. take turns?
Leaning in, she placed a peck on his cheek softly and added You could, yeah... or we could just go to Endrykas and see if you could get one there.. they do do tattoos, not just windmarks, you know...

Aleksi
Just your average (fe)male =)

Words: 187296
Joined roleplay: November 27th, 2010, 10:14 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Titus on March 31st, 2013, 3:35 am

"Sure we could do that" he said. He blushed abit at the kiss and said "Ladys first". He nodded at he comment about Endrykas. He wrapped his arms around her waist so he could get comfortable, he looked up at her and asked "comfy". He squeezed her waist just alittle, and smiled. He sat and waited for her question, wondering what she would come up with. He was alittle worried, that she asked something alittle personal. But he'd tell, after what had happened today she atleast deserved that much.
Titus
Fight like a man, if that fails cheat.

Words: 57409
Joined roleplay: March 16th, 2013, 12:04 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Aleksi on March 31st, 2013, 5:08 pm

She giggled and nuzzled in some, mumbling something about being comfy and warm while trying to think of a question she wanted to ask him. Nothing overly personal was coming to her mind, so she decided to start with something silly and awkward Well, let's make this interesting then, she added as her eyes moved up to him, sparkling. Grinning in a cheeky way, she continued Do you like men or women... or well, both? poking his chest with her finger lightly, she moved her eyebrow in a questioning, silly manner.
Aleksi

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Titus on March 31st, 2013, 10:51 pm

"Women" he said, smiling as he poked his chest. He rocked alittle bit, before sighing. "Well I guess its my turn" he paused, waiting just a moment before saying "Did enjoy your time with Xi?". He looked down, kind of embarrassed and alittle annoyed at his own question. He tapped his fingers on her lower back, not really paying attention to what. His hands slowly moved down, just alittle bit tapping on her butt. He wondered why it was so soft. He pinched her butt. A smile spread across his face, blushing while it grew. His hand moved back up, they fored a giant ball of fist still around her waist.
Titus

Character sheet

Postby Aleksi on March 31st, 2013, 10:56 pm

She smiled as he said women. After all that happened that day, she was pretty sure that would be the answer, but for some strange reason, she wanted to make sure. Tilting her head, she nodded at him saying it was his turn and listened to his question patiently. Blushing bright red, she bit on her bottom lip and nuzzled into his neck, not being able to speak of that while looking into his eyes Well... uhm.. I.. I guess.. I uhm... only did it with him... so uhm..I don't know any other options...
Taking a deep breath, she giggled and squealed at the little pinch, even more embarrassed than before. Her mind for quite a few tics was completely blank, before she yelled out excitedly again Do you uhm.... uhm... really think I'm beautiful... like uhm... if we weren't really good friends.. would you uhm, find me interesting enough to approach?

Aleksi

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Titus on March 31st, 2013, 11:03 pm

His face grew abit annoyed as she talked about Xi. "I meant... training and fighting with him... and stuff.. not. that." he said. Then he blushed as her question. "Yes... I.. think you are extreamly beautiful. More so then Xi or I deserve" he said. His arms squeezing down on her waist, as his fingers began to tap on her back again. His face glowed with blush as he stumbled his words around trying to think of a question. "The other night... Why did you come looking for me? Why didnt you just let me go and do whatever" he asked. That being the only thing that came to his mind.
Titus

Character sheet

Postby Aleksi on March 31st, 2013, 11:11 pm

She blushed as red as she could, coughing a bit and sinking her face in his neck again. Of course he meant that you fool! Why would he be asking of something so personal?! Aleksi, you are going to end up getting yourself killed woman.. her mind screamed as she bit on his shoulder without even noticing it. Hearing his words about her being beautiful wasn't helping at all, because for some reason, his opinion mattered quite a bit. He's my best friend, that's why was her excuse as she tried to figure out her own question without even replying on this one.
Well... uhm.. I... I liked you... I still do... I think you are a good person and that Xi uhm... overreacted quite a bit there... she added quietly before asking her own little ball of awkwardness Why.... uhm.. yeah.. this is going to sound a bit... strange.. but why did you kiss me?

Aleksi

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Titus on March 31st, 2013, 11:19 pm

Titus squeezed her hips as she bit him. He sighed just a bit, before looking into her eyes. He smiled at her awnser. "Well... You are just so beautiful.. And I-I. Um I uh. Well you were stretching and stuff..." he said. He mumbled abit, trying to figure out what to say. "I just wanted to, I couldnt help myself" he said, looking down. His eyes closed tight and his cheeks glowing red. "Idiot" he mumbled quitely, his arms loosened around her waist. 'Shes to good for you' his mind said, basicly slapping him in the face.
Titus

Character sheet

Postby Aleksi on March 31st, 2013, 11:26 pm

Aleksi blushed bright red as soon as she saw him smile at her. She returned the most soft, shy one she could pull off before biting on her bottom lip and whimpering as she heard him speak. Her heart was pounding, yet again, almost skipping out of her chest. Seeing im look down though, she pouted.
Her little fingers touched his jaw and pulled it up so he's facing her, smiling wide and caring at him before placing a kiss on his forehead Relax.... and uhm... you... forgot to ask your question
She had no idea why she did that, after all, she was driving herself mad of embarrassment, but not wanting to stop either.

Aleksi

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Titus on March 31st, 2013, 11:40 pm

He smiled again when she kissed his forehead. "Oh yeah" he said. He pulled his arms in, and laided both of his hands on her lower back, pressing in just a bit. "Dont the dyrkas clans stay togeather? Why'ed you leave" he asked. Hopeing it wouldnt be to personal. He bounced her off of his lap for a second so he could adjust his legs. He laid them out flat, then pulled her back onto it. He wanted to kiss her again, but he wouldnt do it, but he so wanted to. He sighed abit relaxing and looking into her eyes.
Titus

Character sheet

PreviousNext