Closed Replacing The Lost. (Ana)

Afte rthe events of the 30th Xi pops in with some new gar for ana having known that most of her clothes were destroyed and her weapons sold off.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Known as the Celestial Seat, Nyka is a religious city in Northern Sylira. Ruled by four demigods and traversed by a large crevice, the monk-city is both mystical and dangerous. [Lore]

Replacing The Lost. (Ana)

Postby Ximal on March 31st, 2013, 3:47 pm

37th Spring 513AV

OOCRight all this gear baldy was bought OOC ie before the thread so i'll deduct it from Xi's ledger shortly.

small 50%
riding boots leather 1GM
breeches wool, med 6sm
shirt wool med 8cm
undergarments wool, med 8cm
jacket cotton 5SM 4CM dyed purple
scarf wool, fine dyed red 4sm 5 cm.
belt Leather 2 sm
cane sword 35GM
36gm 7sm 3cm
(stuff for ana bought by Xi)

scarf wool, fine dyed red 2SM 3CM
(Scarf matching ana's but for Xi as a headband )
total cost 37gm 1sm 8cm

It was arround midday when Xi had finished his shopping, never really wanting to go shopping for women's clothing agian he steeled himself and headed towards the infirmary. The last time he'd seen ana was on the thirty second, two days after her branding problems. Xi still wanted a proper word with zand about what happened there but he'd hold off on that until he was sure she was alright. Xi held the bundle of dear he had collected wrapped in the purple jacket he'd bought her. Including a new toy that he'd gotten her, he'd probably have to help her learn it eventually but, still it was better to have some form of defence rather than none at all. And there was the fact that the clothes she'd been wearing had been more or less annihilated during those events. Xi shook his head as he walked into the infirmary and was greeted by one of the nurses, or at least doctors assistants. He asked to see ana, and only got a cold glaring look. Apparently thieves weren't the most liked people here, however having said that. Xi just returned the same look, but with a much heavier air willing the woman to try something, and see what happened. She buckled and took him to her. She opened the door and Xi headed in closing the door behind him shooting a look at the nurse to say thank you.

Only then did he let hiss attention fall on an awake and vaguely concentrating Ana. "Oi! Missy, i brought you some new stuff. After all I heard about what happened. And i really thought you could use it." Xi smirked lightly closing the distance towards the bed she was on and set down the bundle of stuff there, at the foot of the bed. Mostly making sure to keep the new item he'd bought her covered.

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Words: 949188
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2012, 9:44 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Ana Sol Starris on April 4th, 2013, 4:58 am

Ana was awake, but just barely.

It had been through a mixture of both pain and slow working herbal remedies that kept her awake, but docile, relaxed enough to remain still. Now that she had woken up from her coma, she could leave the infirmary soon and return to normal life- or as normal as it had been before. There would still be a sling to have, but at least her wrist had been put back together. Slow as the Rak'keli healer had done it, sparing only a smidgeon of their magic to the thief every day, it had confused Ana why they would help her despite being a thief. The brand was evident on her neck, and chest, as there were no bandages to hide them from view; Ana didn't bother to ask why they helped her anyways. Why they did these things, it just made her feel the guilt worse for seemingly taking advantage of the healers and their divine powers.

Perking up, Ana's eyes flicked to where Ximal's voice had come from and felt a tightening in her chest as she recognized his face instantly. Grimacing and trying to move about to get into a more social position to be talking with him, or if there would be talking, she stopped struggling and held the sheathed dagger gifted to her the day before by Zandelia. Feeling out of breath, she sighed and looked at the items on her cot, narrowing her eyes as she tryed to distinguish what they were. Clothes? There was little memory of what had possibly happened to her former clothing, torn, and ripped apart to be made useless. There were also the clothes she had worn from Spires, and Sunberth, but she didn't know what had happened to those either- she could only assume by the newness of Ximal's bundle that it was nothing good.

What was she to say? Ana cringed as he went to sit by her bed, how could she explain herself to him just as she had to Zandelia.. They were entirely different people, and she was in no condition to play word games; that didn't mean she hadn't felt touched by his generousity "thanks" she croaked out, voice hoarse. Trying to crane her neck and look at him without bothering and stretching the clean brand on her neck, blinking slowly, and breathing deeper, there was a tired ache to her bones that she just couldn't describe "whats that?" Ana caught sight of something, just a little flash and poof it was gone from sight, if she hadn't been the way she was right now she probably would have jumped up from the cot and demanded harder to know what it was. She did not. Instead she turned her head away, keeping it turned was a chore.
Ana Sol Starris
Sneak Thief

Words: 706912
Joined roleplay: January 11th, 2012, 3:27 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Ximal on April 4th, 2013, 6:07 am

Xi smirked lightly as he heard her speak, good to know she wasn't going voluntarily mute. He caught sight of the dagger in her hand as she shifted her seating. And caught sight of the fact she was still nude...Xi shook his head and then he caught sight of the brand on her chest half hidden by the strap of the sling. He'd already known about the one on her neck. He pulled out a chair from across the way and sat on it next to her bed. Xi took a deep breath before releasing a slow sigh towards her. A smirk as she thanked him. "Don't worry about it. I know what it's like to have a brand.Not for the same reasons but i know that searing pain all to well. So i understand what your kind of going through mentally." Xi lifted up his short showing the still embossed great axe with wings still peeking out over his greatly burn scarred chest. The raised edged sowing clearly that it wasn't going anywhere. To try and ease her into knowing that she wasn't the only one, Xi heaved out a sigh and gave her a small look. He was almost elated to know that she still had her curiosity there, even if it was mildly dampened. Xi patted her head. and then prodded her exposed chest lightly and jokingly.

"let's get you dressed before you worry about that, eh?" Xi smirked and started to pull the clothes out of the bundled of the jacket one by one. Not knowing what the ever loving heck he was doing. "Y'know you owe me for this..You wouldn't believe a guy my size got, looking for small women's clothes...You SERIOUSLY owe me." He cold fee the almost gloomy air around him and it was almost his job his duty even to try and lift her spirits a little. "Don't try moving too much. Seriously, it's not good for your health. Just give the thing on your neck time to heal. And once it does i got you this." Xi reched ionto his pocket before pulling out a long red dark but bright carmine red scarf. probably huge for her but it would be about right for him. He folded in his hand svia looping it over and then handed it to ana for her inspection. If she liked it she could keep it...And he had a much smaller matching one. Just to let her know that even if everyone deserted ehr she still had a friend in him.

"Y'know whilst you were out cold...I had a look around for the monks that did that...I didn't find em but if i had...They'd probably be in her a lot longer than you...Or in the ground." Xi clenched his fist ftightly his knuckles turning visibly white in anger. He was pissed at himself more than anything else that he hadn't been there to help her. And even more so annoyed that Zand has been the one to put the brands on her. A slow breath escaped him through tightly gritted teeth. sounding more like a hiss than a breath. He was angry...But he was hiding it well beneath his actions, however he bottled it again and looked back at her with a small grin. "Y'know if you need a hand getting dressed just ask i'm willing to help...I mean i bought the damn things it's highly unlikely that i'm going to get any stranger looks helping get you dressed."

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Ana Sol Starris on April 16th, 2013, 4:19 am

Her head didn't move, but her eyes glanced from the sides to follow what he was doing, again, she found herself staring at the ugly scars on his chest. His were different from hers, but both had one thing in common: being marked onto the both of their flesh with white hot iron brands. Back in the Winter, and even last Spring, she couldn't have imagined what being burned with hot metal felt like, comprehension was beyond her grasp, but it seemed like her curiousity was fulfilled. The branding had been awful, she had managed to stay conscience (barely) during the first one on her neck. An impeccable feat of willpower, not strength, or courage, but a stubborn resistance to dropping into the dark abyss of sleep. Why, was it perhaps she was scared of giving in and then never waking again.. Or something worse?

Either way, the second brand had pushed her into the coma she had been in for the past five days apparently. Whether she liked it, or not. Looking back to the high ceiling, shutting her eyes so very slowly, flinching when a hand patted her head. Eyes opening once more to look at him, a rather scared, and hurt expression on her face, trying to pry into him as to why he did that. Watching Ximal set the clothes out, a white shirt, some black pants, and a purple jacket, a rather bland contrast to the clothes she had worn during and before the branding. Ana couldn't blame him, at least he had the sense to get something dyed, and so she would let the black and white clothing slip for now. Smiling very lightly, albeitly painfully at him, she cleared her throat again and began to sit up, not minding any more if she were half nude.

Everyone in Nyka saw me practically naked anyways.. I don't see why it matters now if I'm bashful.. Grunting with the effort, she found it difficult to move with her usual quickness. The dexterity in her body had fled, would she be able to walk? At least her wrist was fixed, and the bruising had all but faded back to a creamy white hue.

Reaching for the undergarment he had brought, she pulled it over to herself and sat on the edge of the bed, tugging it up her legs and wedging it around her waist easily enough. That was the easy part. Next the pants, she reached for that too and went about the same process as she had with the underwear, except when she went to tug it around her waist, she found her eyes attracted to a beautiful red scarf in Ximal's hand. Forgetting about her pants, and that she was half nude still, she took the scarf from his hand and kneaded the material a bit with her fingers, enjoying the fine touch it presented, bringing it up to her nose and inhaling the scent, warm, animalistic, but comforting, if she had to take a guess at what it was she would have to say wool. It reminded her of home.. Or, at least the past home she use to have.

Mom.. What would you think of me now, if you saw me?

The dullness in her eyes seemed to soften just a smidge, before it would dissapear with a cold glint "You did what Ximal....?" She asked him darkly, clenching the scarf tightly into a fist, knuckles turning white with the pressure. Was he stupid? He was going to get them all killed, and after what she had did, had sacraficed, he was going to throw it all away in the mere name of vengeance? She took a breath first, long, and clinging to what patience she may have had and turning it into a whisper "I really appreciate your efforts Ximal, but don't do anything stupid.. Don't get us all killed for my mistakes, okay? But... ugh.." her hand went slack and rested on her lap, shoulders slumping, she wanted to watch that disgusting monk be beaten to a pulp as well, wanted to see him suffer for making her suffer, an eye for an eye..

"I want to hurt him too.." She confessed, quieter, shutting her eyes as they would sting from the threat of tears. For a moment there, she might have broken into hysterical sobs, her own fury and hatred for that vile man was enough to make her want to do so- she did not. Crying wouldn't solve anything, but cry she would, just silently with a drip drip drop of salty water falling onto the red scarf. It was hard not to think of the events that had happened, the pain that burned on her chest, her neck, and her head- the mental anguish that presented itself was unbearable. Flashes of memory sparked at the tears, taunting her, and making her feel ill all over again "I can get dressed myself..." she managed to choke out, setting the scarf aside and reaching for the shirt. For what dignity she had left, she clung to it desperately, and vainly.

This was the hard part, getting the shirt over her head and past her arms.

Ana Sol Starris
Sneak Thief

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Ximal on April 16th, 2013, 6:16 pm

Xi caught sight of that dull gloom in her eye's fading, slowly breaking into a sharp glint to towards him. The words of hers biting deeply, taking a large chunk of his thoughts from him. Disarming him with but four words... Xi felt as if he was being scolded, for a half second he even felt like he was back as a child. Then Xi snapped out of it before returning the glare. Xi listened to her continuation of her words speaking towards him telling him not to anything stupid however Xi still followed his own mentality. He saw her arm go slack the scarf still in it, her shoulders dropping slowly as she pondered things before speaking quietly, the words of hers slowly working their way out. She wanted to see the bastard pay too. Xi looked her in they eye and spoke slowly. In his usual tone but with a very battle worn edge, and a seriousness so sharp that it could almost slice the air like a knife. "Ana, your the closest thing i have to family...And it's for that reason i'm going to find this person...And turn him into a pile of human shyke. he can screw around with the other foreigners i don't care, but he chose my family to pick on, you. And i do not let my family get hurt and then sit by quietly like some wounded animal whilst they go off on their merry way with all the pride they took." Xi Stared into ana's eyes a glare there, and a seriousness she would have never seen before. "He is going to pay...I will pay him back one-hundred fold. He broke your arm...I'll obliterate his."

Xi's emotions right now was a mix of anger and compassion he wanted to say to her that he'd be there, that he wouldn't let this happen again but he couldn't that would be a bare faced lie and he was angry at himself for knowing this. She then snapped him out of his mental stupor some what as she tried to get her shirt on. Xi almost took it off her but no he instead slid it from her grip before holding it open for her to put her arms through as well as her head. "Ana, you've got to accept help once in a while. No person can shoulder the world themselves...It's not possible. Xi closed his eye's out of respect for her. He continued speaking though, his demeanour changing. His mood sinking a little, not looking for absolution but trying to apologize to her. "Ana...On the thirtieth, i'm sorry i wasn't there...If i had been things might have turned out differently. I'm sorry i didn't get a chance to help you...Though...Zand came to visit whilst you were out...One of the days i was here...After i heard that she was the one who put the brands there. I gave her an alternative. Either she left, or she ended up in the infirmary for worse reasons than you. Only after did i learn that she did what she did to save you from getting killed. It's going to take some time but i'll have to find a way to apologize." At that point Xi sighed and held her shirt, wishing she would say something or at least speak to him...He knew that he had failed ehr but he was going to be damn sure he didn't again.

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Ana Sol Starris on June 5th, 2013, 3:50 am

Of course Ximal would help her put her shirt on, it took a chime, but they managed to do it together. Getting the both of her arms through the sleeve holes, with the broken one being handled more gingerly, and even more carefully. Then the shirt popped over her head and for the briefest of moments she felt relieved. Ana had never enjoyed nudity, had tolerated it in the Spires, but had disliked it during her time with Jakobi. Anything that related to touch made her sicker, it made her want to draw away, and hide from the worlds many hands and eyes. Before the incident her tolerance for both nudity and touch had been.. okay.. but now she couldn't stand it.

Just the very thought made the fine hairs on her arms rise, and her skin crawl, everything still hurt despite the time she had been out. Her wrist, and arm, did not hold the worst ache she had currently. Dejectedly, depressedly, she looked from the side of her eyes at him, shoulders slumped still.

"Thanks" she croaked, just loud enough for him to hear.

She held off on speaking and let the silence weave its way into their conversation, it wasn't an awkward quiet, but one that held much thought to it. I don't know what to say.. What to tell him.. Ana gripped her upper arm just above the elbow, digging her grubby finger nails in, "I know.. She gave me her dagger.. I do not hold her accountable for this.. Nor you, its neither of your faults.." biting her lip lightly, she tried to continue to collect her thoughts into speech, finding it still difficult "but I was not careful enough, I became reckless in hopes of fixing our connection to eachother.. but.." My plans backfired.

Ana continued internally to herself, cringing as a stabbing pain entered her arm.

Petch, this was my fault in the first place, she looked back over to Ximal with a rather emotionally devoid look to her expression. "At least I'm alive, by some luck, or fate, hah.." she scoffed, quietly, before continuing on "I guess it was a good thing that I planned ahead, eh? The stuff I placed in your room is still there, right?" Before the incident she had placed a select few items into Ximal's room, well after he had left the Hostel, and long before the catastrophe. "Before you say anything.. I had an inkling of what might happen.. Theres always the risk of being caught, and having your property being reposessed, but I honestly didn't expect it to go this far."

Ana Sol Starris
Sneak Thief

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Ximal on June 8th, 2013, 7:46 pm

Xi folded his arms lightly and looked away from her for a moment allowing the air between them to grow a little more tense, but not strained. In his mind it was his fault she had gotten hurt, and he was going to do everything within his power to give her some comfort in knowing that the monk who did this too her was broken...Permanently. Xi flicked his eye's back over at her when she croaked out her thanks. Xi sighed heavily, still feeling like he'd failed her in a sense. Xi sighed and just listened to what she had to say, telling him it wasn't his fault. Nor zands, and that she wasn't careful enough. Xi let the wording in the world hold itself and then came something a ray of good fortune, the fact she was alive. Xi was saddened though it'd taken almost a full two seasons but she was finally coming out of her shell her save haven finally allowing the world too see the real her and that one Petch-wit had ruined it all. The stuff she'd placed in his room was all there barring one thing. Her journal. She had a feeling something might happen but to what extent she didn't know. Xi though now took his turn to speak.

"All of your stuff is there yes, barring the things you had on you i even managed to save your other stuff. the bow and such. But there is one thing that i didn't manage to get...Your journal...With that letter...You know which one I'm talking about..." Xi let that linger in the air before taking a slow breath and continuing. "I still hold my self accountable for not being there to help you...I honestly do. And i probably will for a long time...So don't tell me it wasn't my fault. " Xi then looked at her before continuing on about that journal. "Please tell me you burned that letter with my...little issue in it...I really don't fancy becoming a mindless puppet to what ever asshole decides to say it...I know you didn't and...You've no idea how grateful I am that you trust me enough to not. And...If you did use that now...I wouldn't blame you...Nor would i argue..." No matter how much Xi hated serving others, for the sake of them being people who put down those who needed protection the most...He wouldn't mind doing so for ana...He owed her...He really owed her with a mistake he'd have to make up for...

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Ana Sol Starris on June 12th, 2013, 12:57 am

The letter? My journal.. He can read?

Ana thought, suddenly paralyzed with a fear, an indifference taking place over what she had been told, was still being told. Strike one had been mentioning the journal she had so carefully placed in the bottom of her backpack, leaving other items out as distractions, but to be told her stuff had been dug through? Ana should have known that it would have been, and she did, it was then that it had become strike two had been looking through the journal itself, and lastly, strike three had been the ability to read. That was something she hadn't counted on, had believed he couldn't, since she had no proof he could, nor had she seen or heard him read outloud..

He had just broken so many levels of trust, an agonizing process for the both of them in the past to build up. Ana had dared to call him company, friend, and comrade, and yet here he had snooped through one of her personal items..

The journal..

Reading the letters between her and Wrenmae.

Would he have guessed the context to them, by how both Wren and Ana wrote to eachother? He didn't seem to.. Realize the implications of such words.

"Shut up. Slave."

It was a harsh command to him, her chin had dipped inwards, gritting her teeth and closing her eyes, she couldn't believe this; Ximal you're a bloody fool, do you realize that some people would attempt to kill you for digging around your personal belongings... I would know that very well, I'm a thief, and here you are... Augh. This would not go without punishment, and up until now, she had disregarded the use of the vulgar word, not entirely believing Shroud about it. Never truely wanting to own another being, she could feel her morals scream at her.. But he would pay the price for breaking her trust. So outright like that, it would have been better if he had been quiet on the matter. Ana may have never found out otherwise.

Flicking her gaze towards him with narrowed eyes, she pondered on what to do, she examined his reaction and found that.. Shroud's words had been true. Not a single peep had been uttered. Interesting.. But he could just be fooling me..

"What I do with my journal, and letters, are strictly none of your business. You will not argue with me on this topic, and you will not advise against any relations that I have with Wrenmae, because I do not want to hear a single protest or word come from your mouth. So in turn, you will not speak publically or privately with anyone on this matter, especially Zandelia."

"Am I understood, Slave?"

There was a long drawn out sigh, moments after as she rubbed the bridge of her nose, she wouldn't do this for long.. Only long enough to get back at him, to make him wish he hadn't brought such a thing up. However.. The situation had changed, she would no longer trust him with such precious items any longer, she wasn't even sure if she wanted to trust him at all, but the question now was...

Where was her journal now? If not in her backpack.

Ana Sol Starris
Sneak Thief

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Ximal on June 12th, 2013, 1:17 am

Xi had asked ana about her journal and the letter which she had called him kalia and shadowfang for. he hadn't read through her journal he hadn't even gotten it. He was just referring to the time from back then. He was about to say some thing when ana shot him a moment that he was completely unable to react too. She'd said it...And for that moment it felt like he was watching bis own body on auto pilot. Unable to do anything unable to even lift a finger. The entire room felt like it was spiralling around him it's been a long time since he'd felt this powerless, this...Weak...Xi wanted to speak out wanted to say something wanted to scream, anything. But no...he couldn't say anything...Held in perpetual bond, he couldn't even open his mouth. I trusted you...DAMNIT ANA I TRUSTED YOU! Xi watched her head rise with narrowed eyes filled with anger...Xi wanted to say something but no he was on auto pilot his body unable to move unable to do anything. Then out came her list of demands. Stating that what she did was her business. He wasn't to argue with her and she'd still been communicating with wren...He wasn't allowed to say anything about this with anyone.

"Am i understood.Slave?" Those words dug at his very soul...And without anything stopping him from saying it. "Yes mistress..." His voice mono-tonal almost robotic... Xi was angry...He was livid, he was furious...But above all he was sad...Hurt, betrayed again...If Xi's face at that moment could have shown anything he would have shown that feeling of utter hurt...She'd cut him deeper than any blade...And this was something that wouldn't heal...Never... You dumb bitch...I wish i'd never trusted you now... I don't even feel sorry for what happened to you...You conniving evil little bitch... Most of that wasn;t true and he knew it but he wanted to spite her and that was the only way he could think how too at that moment. He wanted to break free of the bonds which now held him and strangle her. Wring the lift out of he slowly and watch her suffer. Then he caught the sigh...the moment he was free of this he'd say only one thing and then leave...He was fuming and if he didn't leave after this...Someone was going to get hurt...

If anything...This would be a huge strain between them...Because this incident would never be forgotten.

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Ana Sol Starris on June 24th, 2013, 12:58 pm

Ana paid no heed to his expression, for she felt the awful revolting dread of her own morals slip away. Mere remnants in the end. There was a tinge of regret coating her tounge, and even worse, poisoning her already ill mind. How was she suppose to explain what she did? Story? Ana would never trust him again, but perhaps he meant well, a slim suspicion that wafted into the abyss of uncertainty.

"Stand up, turn around, and close your eyes" she whispered to the air, a difficult word to speak after "Slave."

Once he had, Ana stood from the side of the bed and bent to pull the rest of her pants up. Grunting as her body would become stiff, and tired from a lack of movement, it had been a long time since she was bed ridden for a substancial amount of time. The entire ordeal left her winded, and dizzy, but she endured the rush of blood warming up from her movements; it let her know she was still alive.

Sitting back down, she would then tug the purple jacket on with one of the sleeves hanging limply, because of her arm in a sling. Once that was done she spared a look at Ximal, standing there, quiet. Something in his hands, a cane? Ana shook her head in disbelief, he had gotten her a cane? Not to mention a rather elaborate looking one, expencive, it only made her feel worse for what she had done. Leave it to Ximal to go overboard with the gifts.

"You may turn around now, thankyou for your jolly cooperation." Watching as he did so, Ana couldn't help but wonder again if maybe she had struck a nerve; her voice sarcastic and harshly projected at him with as much control as she could force into it. His voice betrayed no emotion, his face, a stone relic from an ancient past- devoid of empathy. There was really no going back now, the only way to go was forwards "So tell me Ximal.. How did you have this curse placed on you by Wrenmae? I'm curious, because Shroud never revealed the moment.. Just the word 'Slave' and its effects."

A smile, light, tired, she tried to make it seem like they were still friends, or just to reassure herself that this was still happening "I want the whole story, with no lies, or theatrics, I want to know exactly how.. In return I will tell you a story."

Gesturing to the chair with her only hand, she muttered "sit" in a timely fashion, politely, trying to still salvage what was there. What could possibly still be there in regards to friendship, and sibling love? Ana would find out once she had told him her own story; but for now, she would have to get use to the idea that maybe to her- Ximal had never really been her friend, or brother, and that she had been toying with him this entire time. After all, when it came to Wrenmae.. Ximal was bound to be shoved under the rug.

Ana Sol Starris
Sneak Thief

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Next