Closed A trip to the market.(Helen)

Emilia takes a walk and meets a new friend.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Known as the Celestial Seat, Nyka is a religious city in Northern Sylira. Ruled by four demigods and traversed by a large crevice, the monk-city is both mystical and dangerous. [Lore]

A trip to the market.(Helen)

Postby Emilia Denevarcus on April 1st, 2013, 11:36 pm

8th of Spring 513 AV

A trip to the Market

Emilia woke up as the first crack of dawn had shown through the window. Leaning up in her bed she let out a long yawn and stretched her arms. She got up and walked over to the backpack on the other side of the room. Opening it up Emilia pulled out her clothes and got dressed. Used her comb to brush her blond hair and cleaned herself up as best she could to not look like she just crawled off the street. She wore her usual cloths and tied her blade on her hip for protection With another yawn and a stretch she walked out the door and down the stairs to the main room of the Hostel into the main room. A merchant was talking about the four day market to some other foreigners. Emilia then remembers the market and figured that was going to be what she did today.
She walked out of the hostel to make her way over to the market square. With all the many traders and people all in one place Emilia wondered how the monks were able to watch over, never mind an entire city. Emilia didn't know why she was here but she felt that she should do something productive today. Sometimes she wanted to get out and see something interesting and other times it was better to just lay around all day, if she could. Only being in the market one other time it was a nice refresher to the usual forests Emilia was used to. The ground was also a nice change from the usual dirt road but Emilia was already getting used to that.
As she continued to look around a few pots and pans caught her eye. "I bet I could get a nice price for these in another city. " Emilia thought as she chuckled to herself "I am such a bad person" she smiled and chuckled again. Looking up she saw the merchant looking at her strangely. Knowing she most likely looked insane she decided to walk over to another stand that sold some elegant clothes. Emilia actually debated about buying some put decided since she had no way to get money with no visa or anything it was better to keep some money in case she desperately needed it. "But I like that dress." She protested to herself feeling like a girl for the first time in a long time. Eventual she let it go and walked over to another stand.
Emilia Denevarcus
Player

Words: 4072
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2013, 2:41 am
Race: Human
Character sheet