[Logos' Office] The Word of the Jungle

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

[Logos' Office] The Word of the Jungle

Postby Logos on April 2nd, 2013, 4:41 pm

Welcome to my office, come in and take a broken tree trunk to sit upon. Don't mind the bones and the suspicious meats it's just dinner time :)

If you have any requests for moderation please post them here (or Pm them to me). Grading requests should be posted in the Falyndar thread located in the Jungle Wilds section of the site.

This office is crude and rudimentary at the moment and mostly serves as the location for a proper office once it is required and/or I have the time to invest into prettying it up.

Logos
Player

Words: 30622
Joined roleplay: March 2nd, 2013, 4:35 pm
Race: Staff account
Office