Problems with Pictures

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Problems with Pictures

Postby Chaja on April 7th, 2013, 4:16 pm

Hello, all! I've run across a bit of a problem: Mizahar refuses to upload a picture I have been working on. I've checked all of the possible causes; it is within the required size, takes up the right amount of space and is one of the available filetypes. Even so, whenever I try to upload it I am informed that it exceeds the dimensions allowed, even though I have checked and rechecked the dimensions and they do no such thing.

I think that this may have something to do with photoshopping. In the picture I have combined two separate pictures into one, and this is the picture I am having a problem with. However, I have managed to successfully upload the two individual, not-combined pictures without a problem. I have tried flattening the combined image, changing the filetype and toying with the layers, but nothing seems to help. Does anyone have any idea what is going on, or how to fix it?
Chaja
Player

Words: 11247
Joined roleplay: April 7th, 2013, 3:14 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Problems with Pictures

Postby Coltyn on April 7th, 2013, 4:41 pm

It may be that the file size is too large. You may have to reduce the quality of the image.

Hope this helps,
Colt
Coltyn
A Beautiful Baker Boy!

Words: 89551
Joined roleplay: February 12th, 2012, 9:47 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (2)