Yet another Ghost question

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Lucanius on April 9th, 2013, 5:22 am

To put it simply, can ghosts have items? Money? I really can't see how they can, unless they have a friend that carries it around for them. At the same time, wouldn't it be a huge dissadvantage for new players to start with no money? (although, I guess there really isn't much to buy...) What about family heirlooms? I was thinking that my character would just "appear" to be wearing his, which I guess counts.
Lucanius
Refuses to die for anything boring

Words: 5280
Joined roleplay: April 9th, 2013, 2:54 am
Race: Ghost
Character sheet

Postby Coltyn on April 9th, 2013, 6:31 am

I believe you pretty much answered your own questions. As you stated, they can't carry items and they also have very little need for them. So, no, no coins, unless they have taken control of a person's body and, in turn, their belongings. As for a heirloom, I don't see a problem with having something from their past as part of their current form, such as a tunic or cloak or piece of jewelry, but it would be just a projection of the real item, not the actual item itself.

Hope this helps,
Colt
Coltyn
A Beautiful Baker Boy!

Words: 89551
Joined roleplay: February 12th, 2012, 9:47 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (2)