[Issues found by Twister] Avii

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Avii

Postby Avii on April 14th, 2013, 1:44 am

ıllıllı αvιι ıllıllı
(Ahh-Vee)

Actress as Leda Muir

ıllıllı вαsιc ιηғσямαтιση ıllıllı

Race: Zith
Height: 5’1’’
Weight: 97 lbs
Birthdate: Summer 8th, 506 AV
Birthplace: Xy
Current Location: Sunberth
Last edited by Avii on April 19th, 2013, 12:24 am, edited 9 times in total.

Warning!! I will be out of country for a few weeks-months for a long vacation. Sorry about this delayed update, but I will be in-active, for I won't have internet often to where I am going. Sorry about that, and I hope to be back soon! Have a good summer and see you all soon!
Avii
Darkness is Only Dark in Comparison to Light

Words: 19670
Joined roleplay: October 31st, 2012, 10:30 pm
Character sheet

Avii [Not Finished]

Postby Avii on April 14th, 2013, 4:01 am

ıllıllı ρнүsιcαℓ • αρρεαяαηcε ıllıllı

The one with hair pitched beyond the blackness of perfect, the one with eyes the shade of lightning as it strikes the ground in a fit of rage, the girl with skin toned to a light grey-blue, thin fur covering her body to have her distinctive in comparison with others. This is was Avii has been described as all her life. It is what she has described herself as. The eyes of a candle's flame as they bore into your soul before she diminishes it completely, the raven hair that's as straight and layered as a shaving of ice, the pale, grey, ghostly appearance of her skin as though it has died and is now classified as a walking corpse. She's everything from natural, but where she comes from, what her race and heritidge are, this is all but abnormal. Her skin, her hair colour, her eyes and her attitude on life and survival are common to the Ziths. She's just like another other Zith, or is she?

Sometimes Avii's hair colour shimmers in certain light- a dull blue. It's as though her dark hair glows an auzrite tone under the moonlight at the crack of dawn. She has had many different hairstyles in all of her life, some ranging from the shaving of one side of the head, to the dying of her hair to a shade of a vibrant red. All the time though, has she had the dreary black tone in her hair, with a mix of that cobalt blue.

Her skin doesn't seem to glow, as if its natural indigo-grey appearance isn't enough. Her eyes, like that of the eyes of a cat, are used as a tool for the dark of the night. The nightvision she was born with helps her scope out her prey when she's feeling low on hunger satisfaction. Sometimes her eye colour shifts as her personal self changes moods, accomapnied by the dark eyeliner she so commonly wears. When she's hungry, or perhaps enraged with pure hatred or anger, her eyes turn a bloody red, dark and unforgiving. When she is calm, natural and settled, her eyes are the original shade of yellow they are mostly found to be.

Avii happens to have multiple piercings as well as tattoos. Some of the ones she has are shown below. All of which were peirced a while ago and have fully healed.

Image ImageImageImage

The two piercings in the middle are often switched off and not worn at the same time.

Avii's wings are pitch black, as well as her hair, bangs parted to the side, but not the colour of the fur that covers her whole entire body. They are similar to the style of a bat's wing, but are much stronger and are used to help Avii fly in times of need. The wingspan is of large quantity and has never been measured in all of Avii's life. The majority of the time, does Avii's light weight help her fly faster and farther. The curvature of her slim, toned body helps as a wind resistant factor. She loves to glide in the moonlight and feel the power of being utop of all the simple humans below.

Avii has a few tattoos, but the main one that is commonly visible to the human eye is the one on her left shoulder. When she isn't wearing her cloak, it is visible as well as her other tattoos which remain unknown to anyone else but herself. A picture of it is below:

It's orgin took place back when Avii was a little girl. Her parents thought it was best to enscribe knowledge onto her body as a memory of her past and her heritage. The words mean 'The Power Of Life Is Within Us All'. The language is unknown to Avii, although she wishes to find out. She doesn't know the true meaning of what the phrase is saying, but she soon will.
Last edited by Avii on April 20th, 2013, 6:55 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Warning!! I will be out of country for a few weeks-months for a long vacation. Sorry about this delayed update, but I will be in-active, for I won't have internet often to where I am going. Sorry about that, and I hope to be back soon! Have a good summer and see you all soon!
Avii

Character sheet

Avii [Not Finished]

Postby Avii on April 14th, 2013, 4:07 am

ıllıllı cнαяαcтεя • cσηcερт ıllıllı

Avii is strong when it comes to feelings. She isn't one to just say something, but rather think before she acts. Her hereditary nature of determination plays a great role in this as well. When and if she is ever in an arguement, her common sense and well-learned knowledge about the topic come in handy to her defence. Her nature to be observant help her desipher things that seem to puzzle her as well as help her get out of nasty predicaments.

Avii is one who struggles with who she is and what she has become. She has two sides to her personality. One is her natural, normal, calm and content self that seems to be active during the majority of the time. However, the other is a nasty little thing; black poison in a bottle that has been capped of its rage and anger. This side of Avii is known as Violentia, meaning hatred, temper, irritation, vexare, wrath and pure angry tempered violence that is hard to control, no matter how much Avii tries. When Avii's eyes turn red, that is Violentia. When they are yellow, she is the nuetral girl she always is. Usually Violentia comes out to play when Avii has been angered or when she is just plain hungry.

Avii is always mixed in thought, battling with her malevolent side as well as her angelic conscience. As if she has the wise old angel on one shoulder, and is being weighed down by the evil harsh of the devil on the other, she can't seem to make up her mind. Usually she remains calm in most situations, but again, Violentia loves to play games with humans and other races of beings.

Avii is a very observant Zith. She watches her surroundings as though she has two other eyes in the back of her head. Sometimes she is overly paranoid and fears being found out about who she really is. Her skin tone is barely light enough to be mistaken for regular human toned skin, but that doesn't mean she shouldn't be cautious. Her eyes are another factor to worry about. Their crisp yellow colour is a dead give away to what she is. Zith's are hated for their violence and grotesque way of life. She doesn't want to be hated or mistrusted more as feared and left alone. She would rather be excluded from somethings rather than be tortured because of what she has done.

Avii's mental story about who her personality is portrays many chapters. She's calm, quiet, respectful and intelligent, mixed in with confused, curious and a little dabble in the category of inspired. However, she is also in the terms of vexation and rage as well as easily provoked and greatly tempered. Someday she wants answers as to why she acts the way she does and how she can prevent such a monster from escaping her mind. The chains of solitary peace of mind were broken a long time ago, and not even glue can help preserve the last remaining pieces of happiness.

Avii can't keep secrets. She isn't want to trust. Violentia won't let her. Sometimes when Violentia takes over, Avii just waits out of body, by the side, sitting idly by as she watches Violentia ruin her sense of self-reassurance. She is a monster and she knows she can't help it. It's the way the Zith's culture is. It's the natural part of life for one. Most of the time Avii makes her meals out of animals, but sometimes a human is the only way to go. Sometimes it is almost as if she can see the life through her victim. She could feel the pain of their past and what they've gone through and the secrets they held, but that's just none-sense... right?

Above all, Avii has a multi-personality, both of complete opposites. One is angelic and calm, sweet as can be and the other might as well be your boogy-man come out from underneath your bed or from behind your closet's door. As much as Avii wishes what she does, she will never get it, unless she fully understands what her tattoo means...
Last edited by Avii on April 15th, 2013, 1:04 am, edited 5 times in total.

Avii

Character sheet

Avii [Not Finished]

Postby Avii on April 14th, 2013, 4:09 am

ıllıllı нιsтσяү ıllıllı

The past of a self-conflicted young Zith is fairly shady. Avii was born into the region of Cyphrus, in the city of Xy along with all of her own brethren. Her nursery days were hardly remembered, more often that not Avii was forgotten. Her parents were harsh, overly critical and much too stern to her, and didn’t find much joy in giving life to a female. Their wishes were to bare a male child to work hard for his food and for his survival. They wanted their offspring to be a strong, tall man who could become a great leader in the Xy population.

Avii spent the first few years of her life being pushed to near death by her parents. She was often both physically and verbally abused for her mistakes and misfortunes which in turn made Avii more powerful, taking in all those harsh words and beatings. She did hunt for her food with control as would a male Zith, she learned at an excelled pace and took problems onto her own responsible shoulders. As much as she tried to be the perfect daughter her parents never wanted, she could never make her parents proud.

The tables turned as Avii grew incredibly sullen and depressed. She turned to killing the innocent without using their corpses as meals. This is where Avii’s other side, Violentia, came into play. She was born one night after an abnormally powerful beating by Avii’s parents. Avii had wandered off in the middle of the night and had been given strict orders to kill and retrieve a meal for her family’s dinner that night. Avii had been internally sick that whole entire week and didn’t feel up to hunting, but she pushed herself forward in hopes to surprise and maker her parents proud for her doings. The hunt was slow and her observations weren’t clear. Many hours seemed to go by as Avii continued to watch the sky lighten, until her heart clenched in fear, telling her to go home empty handed. There was no meal that night, but there was blood shed from a member of the family- Avii was hurt terribly well. She ran away and into the rest of the quickly ending night, her wings too broken to fly. Avii’s link with control and normalcy subsided, having her step to the side. Anger boiled within her heart until she heard herself speak with a demonic voice,

“My name isn’t Avii. It is Violentia.”

That night was full of terror, screams filling the cold air as Violentia sent a rampage throughout the next city, killing all the human beings she saw. Chaos erupted in Avii’s eyes, turning them to a dark, cold, blood coloured red, due to all the anger that had been held inside for so long. Violentia had been born and to this day she stays.

Avii vowed to never be tampered with, to never be played with and to never be used again. She ran away a few days later, after giving her parents one last chanced at compassion, kindness and love, but they never proved themselves to be of the sort.

Flying and walking in turn to an unknown destination, Avii found herself after many long weeks at the destination of Zeltiva. She had no idea what her plans were to do once she got there, only to make sure she had a fresh start at creating her life. She never knew that she would meet her soul mate in a town such as this.

Saiph, a young, small Vantha boy was currenly living in nice quarters near Zeltiva's centre. Avii happened to run into him whilst she was looking for her next meal. Curiosity welled up deep within her as she led her new prey to the wilderness using seduction tactics that she had picked up on from other people.

The Vantha boy was almost hypnotised as he told Avii his name, age and where he came from. Avii was also intrigued and for once she was able to push away her malevolent side. She felt as though this boy named Saiph kept her bad feelings and thoughts at bay. What meant to be dinner for Avii soon turned into a friendly conversation under the woodland trees until dark.

"Will you come see me tomorrow?" Saiph pleaded as more of a command than a statement.

Avii smiled and nodded her head, feeling her eyes sparkle with delight. Love at first sight?

Other historical dates of Avii’s past are a blur. Only she knows and only she will ever know about what has happened to her no matter how hard she tries to forget them.
Last edited by Avii on April 19th, 2013, 12:24 am, edited 3 times in total.

Avii

Character sheet

Avii [Not Finished]

Postby Avii on April 14th, 2013, 4:12 am

ıllıllı ρσsт • cяεαтιση ıllıllı

Avii has been travelling in search of learning a little bit about magic. She hadn't wanted to be a mage with so much power as she did when she had stayed in Sunberth. She realised the strength of her hate for what the people of that city where doing to one another, until she wished to stop its violent acts. She wanted to become a sorcerer to help prevent the attacks. Her main stay was at Sunberth and it is here that she will stay until she works up enough courage to travel to the horrendous lands of Sahova to learn more about this sorcery.
Last edited by Avii on April 14th, 2013, 6:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Avii

Character sheet

Avii [Not Finished]

Postby Avii on April 14th, 2013, 4:17 am

ıllıllı ρεяsσηαℓ • тнσυgнтs ıllıllı

ıllıllı ℓιкεs ıllıllı

◦ The moonlight's glow
◦ The taste of moose blood
◦ Reading and learning new things

ıllıllı ∂ιsℓιкεs ıllıllı

◦ Unkind behaviour
◦ Unnecessary violence
◦ The sun's intense rays of heat
◦ Drunkards, abusive people, immature humans and ignorant creatures

ıllıllı ғεαяs ıllıllı

◦ Tearing off one of her wings
◦ Being found out about and hated because of it
◦ Losing the ability to fly
◦ Having be overcome by her 'other' side
◦ Swimming and drowning
◦ Sailing and sea-sickness
◦ Running into a Wailer or a Journeyman

ıllıllı ωιsнεs ıllıllı

◦ To befriend other Ziths as well as human creatures
◦ To find a permanent shelter and be able to afford it
◦ To become an expert fighter and sorcerer
◦ To be happy
◦ To be trusted and make some sort of friend

ıllıllı gσαℓs ıllıllı

◦ To learn some magic
◦ To become a highly skilled mage
◦ To travel to Sahova
◦ To see her past boyfriend, Saiph, back in Zeltiva again
Last edited by Avii on April 14th, 2013, 7:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Avii

Character sheet

Avii [Not Finished]

Postby Avii on April 14th, 2013, 4:20 am

ıllıllı sкιℓℓ • ρσιηтs ıllıllı

Skill EXP Rank Total
Wilderness Survival 10 SP Novice 10/100
Acrobatics 15 SP Novice 15/100
Stealth 10 SP Novice 10/100
Intimidation 5 SP Novice 5/100
Disguise 5 SP Novice 5/100
Body Building 5 SP Novice 5/100
Observation 10 RB Novice 10/100
Last edited by Avii on April 19th, 2013, 12:06 am, edited 3 times in total.

Avii

Character sheet

Avii [Not Finished]

Postby Avii on April 14th, 2013, 4:24 am

ıllıllı ℓσяεs & ℓαηgυαgεs ıllıllı

ıllıllı ℓαηgυαgεs ıllıllı

Fluent Language • Zithanese
Conversational Language • Common
Broken Language • Vani

ıllıllı ℓσяεs ıllıllı

Lore of Xy Culture
Lore of Krysus - Goddess of Pain & Murder

Gnosis - Vexation (HELP NEEDED)
Last edited by Avii on April 23rd, 2013, 3:12 am, edited 7 times in total.

Avii

Character sheet

Avii [Not Finished]

Postby Avii on April 14th, 2013, 4:33 am

ıllıllı ρσssεssισηs & εqυιρмεηт ıllıllı

1 Waterskin

1 Backpack which contains the following:
-Metal Comb
-Metal Brush
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 Week’s Worth)
-1 Eating Knife
-Flint & Steel

(Added after Shopping)

100 Feet of Rope *
Winter Blanket
Camouflague Tarp
Bedroll
Simple Black Mask
x10 Common Cosmetics (Eyeliner Pencils)

Daily Outfit

{With an all black cloak}

ıllıllı нσυsιηg ıllıllı

Avii currently lives on the go, only stopping when the sunlight shows and starting up after a long slumber when the sunlight is setting. She sometimes rests with her campsite equipment in Tent City

ıllıllı нειяℓσσм ıllıllı

Avii's main heirloom was the memory of her past life with her family in Xy emprinted underneath her skin in the figure of a tattoo. The knowledge of what it means and where it came from is the only thing she needs to remember the good times in the past.
Last edited by Avii on April 20th, 2013, 7:13 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Avii

Character sheet

Avii [Not Finished]

Postby Avii on April 14th, 2013, 4:51 am

ıllıllı ℓε∂gεя ıllıllı

Item Purchased Cost Total
Starting Money 100 100
Housing - [Turned In] 500 600
100 Feet of Rope -2 598
One Person Tent -2 596
Winter Blanket -5 591
Camouflage Tarp -12 579
Bedroll -.10 578.90
Simple Black Mask -.30 578.60
x10 Common Cosmetics (Charcoal Eyeliner) -1 577.60

Left Off Total = 577.60
Last edited by Avii on April 14th, 2013, 8:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Avii

Character sheet

Next