Good Afternoon!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Good Afternoon!

Postby Miki on April 22nd, 2013, 11:26 am

Greetings. :) My name is Claudia, so feel free to call me by that. I've been roleplaying since I was young, and started off with many grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. However I soon became adjusted to telling a story with other people and now, after taking a break for a few months, I've decided to jump back into writing what I love.
As I mentioned before it has been a few months since I've actually roleplayed with anyone so I apologize if I'm a bit rustic to begin with. Mizahar is also quite a large site and the complexity of it all left me baffled at first. But I'm sure it will provide for some enjoyable, in-depth roleplay. I just have to get over my shyness. :embarrassed:
Anyhow I'm home-schooled, taking lessons in Japanese and sewing, and have a love for cats, learning new things and having fun. (Who doesn't? |:) ) I'm still a little overwhelmed and intimidated but I'm doing my research and hopefully with my first character - Miki - I'll get it right.

As for roleplay I prefer character-based roleplaying the most, but I'll join in a vast array of stories and roleplaying. 8)

Thank you for taking your time to read. Have a lovely day. :)
Miki
Player

Words: 408
Joined roleplay: April 22nd, 2013, 7:56 am
Race: Kelvic

Welcome, Miki!

Postby Fubuki Kouri on April 22nd, 2013, 2:22 pm

Welcome, Miki!

Hi, Claudia! :D Welcome to Mizahar! I can definitely say to you that the Mizaharian community is very open, friendly, and creative.

Should you have any questions, feel free to PM me, I shall try to answer to the best of my abilities! :D

I hope you complete your character sheet (CS) soon! So you can start RP-ing!

Should you find yourself in Syliras City feel free to contact me for a thread or two.

"common" | "vani" | thoughts

Important Note: I'm not accepting new threads unless I promised you beforehand, I'm sorry for any inconveniences caused.
Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Words: 784291
Joined roleplay: March 31st, 2013, 1:42 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)

Good tidings

Postby Castor on April 22nd, 2013, 2:46 pm

Greetings

Hello, Kelvic.

I welcome you to the world of Mizahar. Please take a seat have a drink. oh and don't forget to wipe your feet before entering the place.

I hope you enjoy your stay, like Kouri said we are friendly. so don't be afraid to ask, we won't bite... but we will eat you...

"Common" "Ancient Tongue" Thoughts Sibling Communication
Castor
Ghost hunter & Exorcist

Words: 47110
Joined roleplay: April 19th, 2013, 6:27 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Good Afternoon!

Postby Mirage on April 22nd, 2013, 2:53 pm

Hello and welcome to Mizahar!

I am Mirage, DS of Sahova here to wish you warm tidings and much luck on your journey into the fantastic world of Miza! Please be sure to read ALL of your starting PM, including the starting guide, Role Playing guide and the Starting Package! When you are finished with that check out all of our cities, races and other lore. Jump in chat if you have any questions not answered by the lore, and be sure to have tons of fun while you go :)

A quick note, your Avatar is already in use on the site. Please change it to something else ^.^

Once more welcome to Mizahar, and Happy Writing!

Question your Reality,
Mirage

Mirage
Truth is never certain

Words: 1231300
Joined roleplay: January 5th, 2012, 8:47 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)