Pages of a lifetime; Akilia's Journal

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

Pages of a lifetime; Akilia's Journal

Postby Akilia Dosert on April 24th, 2013, 4:44 am

Dear whatever this is,

Life's been rough I guess, but isn't it always? I've become better at hunting, I almost caught an entire deer yesterday. It was a doe, I have to be more steathy. Then again it wasn't entirely my fault, there was this stick and how was I supposed to know it was trecherous enough to snap when I placed my paw on it...er foot, whatever.

That reminds me, maybe I should tell you who and what I am now? I guess it would be the formal thing to do... Though I'm not excatly sure because that merchant who I bought you from- Oh geez, that sounds bad. No I mean the buying you part. It brings back those memories from when those guys came along one sunny day and took...mother...
Scratch that. Now I think I'll call you a Dairy. Nah, it sounds a bit overused and girly. Maybe journal? No, that wouldn't do either. Oh I've got it! How about friend? Haha! If you only you could right back...now I feel foolish having a conversation by writing in a stupid book to you friend.

Oh well, I might as well scramble back to the topic of who I am right? I'm Akilia, a six month old, wolf Kelvic. And if you ask me what that is, I'll strangle you. Though no worries, I have yet to meet a dimwit dense enough to not be able to attach the word Kelvic to a race of...shapeshifters. Or at least that's the word my mother referred to if I remember correctly. Great I'm rambling again, imagine that. Well, your just going to have to get used to it, because you'll be stuck with me as long as I feel obiliged to write within your pages.

Shoot, I forgot to put a date, perhaps next time then. I don't feel like scratching all this writing out just for the sake of revising something. I'll do that in my next entry. Until next time friend.

~Akilia~
~ Be yourself, everyone else is already taken... ~
Akilia Dosert
Mischievous troublesome wolf child

Words: 86165
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2013, 8:56 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Journal
Plotnotes