[Work in progress] Jethrom, of the Sons of Jeroab (In progress.)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Jethrom, of the Sons of Jeroab (In progress.)

Postby Jethrom on April 27th, 2013, 7:44 am

Jethrom, of the Sons of Jeroab

Appearance

Race: Human - Benshira
Birthday: Fifth day of Fall Season, 450 AV
Birthplace: Yaheba

Appearance: While his years are readily apparent on his face, Jethrom's body remains tall and strong. Standing over six feet in height, with broad shoulders, he still cuts an imposing figure. His once dark brown hair is now silver, with only flecks of his original color remaining. His face is kind, with wrinkles from years of smiling and laughing. In his youth, he was a handsome man; now he has a different allure, an air of wisdom and laughter that follows him.

Character Concept

I'm going to write out something more complete later, but as a note to myself and any who are interested: Jethrom is a doctor/surgeon first and a fighter second. He is a hospitable, friendly man, though at times his cheer seems forced. There is tragedy in his past, but he has chosen to overcome his grief for the good of himself and those around him. He is deeply faithful to Yahal.

Character History

Same as above, will add more later. Born to a moderately wealthy family, father was a doctor. Lived and learned happily. He married at 24 and had one child. Both died. (Bandits? Accident? Decide later.) Fell away from the teachings of Yahal and his family, used his talents to feed a darker side of himself. Later in life came back to... goodness. Sounds lame now, but I promise myself that I'll do better later. I'm tired.

Language

Fluent Language: Shiber
Basic Language: Common
Poor Language:

Skills

Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Medicine 15 SP 15 RB 30 Competent
Quarterstaff 20 SP 20 Novice
Storytelling 5 SP 5 Novice
Religion 5 SP 5 Novice
Cooking 5 SP 5 Novice

Lores

Lore of Yahebah Culture
Lore of History of Yahebah

Possessions

1 Set of Clothing
-Ankle Length Tunic with Short Sleeves
-Simple Undergarments
-Long Light Cloak (Colorful)
-Leather Sandals
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
-Comb (Bone)
-Brush (Bone)
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 Week’s Worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
100 Gold Mizas

Heirloom: A long, ivory quarterstaff emblazoned with Shiber calligraphy in silver ink. The ends are capped in a thin layer of cold iron. The grip is worn perfectly smooth from years of use in the hands of Jethrom's father, and his father before him. Jethrom himself is unsure of its true origin, but he knows that it is very old. It has been in his family for generations, passed to the eldest son on his wedding day.

Housing

[b]House:
The houses is single story, with emphasis on larger, open spaces, tiled floors, and simple geometry. It has a flat roof scaled by stairs, with awnings for shelter. Furnishing are low to the floor, consisting of cushions, a table, brazier, rugs, and a bed. There are two rooms, the first for Jethrom's medicinal practice, the second for storage. He sleeps beneath the awning on his roof most nights, unless the weather forces him inside.

Ledger

Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 GM 100 GM

Thread List

Link your current & past threads here!
Jethrom
What's mine is yours.

Words: 1949
Joined roleplay: April 27th, 2013, 4:46 am
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet