Felicitations

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Felicitations

Postby Azilis Theroulde on June 28th, 2010, 2:31 am

1. Name - or what you'd like to be called!

Well, my real name is Elizabeth, but you don't have to trouble yourself with that if you don't want. Azilis is perfectly fine.

2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any?

I've RPed here and there for five years, but never seriously. Most of the threads I played on either collapsed or got clichéd...but from what I can see, that isn't going to happen around here, I hope.

3. How did you find us?

Stumbleupon for the win :D

4. What sort of RP style is your favorite?

Hmmm, I wouldn't go so far as to say that I have a style right now. I'm really up for anything.

5. What do you like to write about - not write about?

I like to write anything - horror, fantasy, sci fi, realistic fiction, poetry. Generally, I like darker themes, but not always.

6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far?

The incredible attention to detail. All the lore is fascinating, and I can't wait to start RPing in such a developed world.

7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far?

The incredible attention to detail, haha. There's a lot to do to start out here. I feel like I don't know enough to begin to RP.

8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience?

Well, I started out thinking that this would help my regular writing - you know, dialogue and character development and all that, because I can't anticipate everything Azilis will do on this site. How could I when her actions are dependent on other peoples' interactions with her? It's not up to me, y'know? At this point I just want to see what kind of person she'll become.

9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded?

Can't say that there is right now.

10. Anything else you want to talk about?

Well, in real life I'm a high-school student in Virginia. I've published a few poems and short stories and entertain hopes of being a REAL WRITER someday...but we'll see how that goes, haha.

I risk rambling, so I'll shut it now.
~O, wonder!
How many goodly creatures are there here!
How beauteous mankind is! O brave new world,
That has such people in't!~

-Miranda, The Tempest
Azilis Theroulde
Aurist in Training

Words: 57571
Joined roleplay: June 28th, 2010, 2:13 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Power Fork (1)

Felicitations

Postby Leon on June 28th, 2010, 2:41 am

What part of Virgina if i may ask? Im in Hampton
And I would love to exchange poems someday. I just started today and I felt the same freaking way!.. took forever Aka Whole day to research and then make the character, but from what iv seen thus far it will be worth the time you put into it.
Leon
The Raven watcher

Words: 93888
Joined roleplay: June 27th, 2010, 5:30 pm
Race: Chaktawe
Character sheet

Felicitations

Postby Azilis Theroulde on June 28th, 2010, 2:47 am

Sweet. I'm a Richmonder myself, so not too far away. And I'm up for exchanging poems anytime, although I might be a little slow at responding as I have a miniscule attention span xD
~O, wonder!

-Miranda, The Tempest
Azilis Theroulde
Aurist in Training

Character sheet
Power Fork (1)

Felicitations

Postby Leon on June 28th, 2010, 2:52 am

Nice well welcome to the site... HA! and i got to work in the morning, Navy like 90% of the rest of the Norfolk/Hampton Area...
Leon
The Raven watcher

Words: 93888
Joined roleplay: June 27th, 2010, 5:30 pm
Race: Chaktawe
Character sheet

Felicitations

Postby Puck on June 28th, 2010, 3:26 am

Greetings Elizabeth (I love that name, as a side note)!

Welcome welcome well come indeed to Mizahar. If you have any questions, comments, or perhaps concerns please feel free to flop into chat and ask away. Often, all of us are above adept at absolving any and all askings.

Do you have any character ideas thus far? I love hearing about the conceptual footwork people do in their brains, it is generally fascinating.

Sincerely yours for most of forever,
Puck
Puck
Loving your Lazy Eye

Words: 143109
Joined roleplay: May 5th, 2010, 11:15 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Felicitations

Postby Azilis Theroulde on June 28th, 2010, 3:42 am

How kind of you, Puck, I rather like your name as well ^.^

I do have some ideas; in fact, I posted my character sheet here but, er, can't figure out how to link to it right underneath my avatar, as everyone else seems to do (how embarrassing...).

And I quite agree, conceptual groundwork of any nature generally is most interesting, but in my case, in the rush to begin posting, I'm afraid I've messed up somehow. Would you mind doing me a teensy tiny favor and see if my character actually fits into the grand scheme of things (i.e., no grievous lore errors or anything suchlike)?

A thousand thanks for such a lovely welcome.
~O, wonder!

-Miranda, The Tempest
Azilis Theroulde
Aurist in Training

Character sheet
Power Fork (1)

Felicitations

Postby Puck on June 28th, 2010, 3:49 am

Ah of course! First go to "user control panel" in the upper left area, then hit profile. Near the bottom of that page is a bunch of slots. Simply post the CS url into there and submit.

I'll look over your CS and PM you with any issues :)
Puck
Loving your Lazy Eye

Words: 143109
Joined roleplay: May 5th, 2010, 11:15 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Felicitations

Postby Azilis Theroulde on June 28th, 2010, 3:54 am

Ah-ha. How simple. Thank you!

And thank you again for being so kind as to read through my CS. It's much appreciated!
~O, wonder!

-Miranda, The Tempest
Azilis Theroulde
Aurist in Training

Character sheet
Power Fork (1)

Felicitations

Postby Nastya on July 1st, 2010, 7:14 am

Hello Elizabeth,
Although i think it is a little late...WELCOME TO MIZAHAR!
I love your avatar and your CS for that matter. Azilis, which is a interesting name by the way, seems like a wonderfully thought out character. I would love to roleplay with you sometime!
If you ever need anything dont hesitate to ask...well...anyone. I like to feel that everyone on Mizahar is overly kind, if there is such a thing. I'm serious. Everyone here leaps at the chance of helping someone, it astonishes me!
Well, i hope i have left a good impression for myself and the rest of Mizahar. Be sure to have a wonderful time while roleplaying. ^^

~Nastya
-x-x-x-x-x-x-
Nastya
The moon is peering in your cradle~

Words: 15587
Joined roleplay: May 26th, 2010, 2:11 am
Blog: View Blog (4)
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Felicitations

Postby Azilis Theroulde on July 3rd, 2010, 5:02 pm

You have indeed left a good impression for yourself, thanks so much for such a hearty welcome! And if you're ever in Zeltiva, don't hesitate to drop me a PM and we can roleplay :D

And it's so good to hear that my character sounds...well, logical to other people. I'm still working out the little details as I go along, but everyone is so kind and welcoming, so it's not very difficult.
~O, wonder!

-Miranda, The Tempest
Azilis Theroulde
Aurist in Training

Character sheet
Power Fork (1)

Next