[Note by Siren] Asri

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Asri

Postby Asri on May 2nd, 2013, 3:49 am

Wind Reach
AsriImage
Resides: Wind Reach, Mount Skyinarta, Kalea
Race: Inarta
Born: 7th day of Spring 493 AV
Caste:
Height: 5'0
Eye Color: Green

Physical description: Asri stands at a mere 5'0 with long, fiery red hair. Upon her cheeks and over her nose lay tiny freckles, accenting the paleness of her skin and the color of her eyes. Yet the fullness and pinkness of her lips draw away from the delicacy of her face. Asri's build is not impressive, nor desired. Short and toned with barely any womanly curves. However, as many may see this trait as undesirable, she regards it as an asset to her skills.

Skills
Long Bow: 10 (RB:+10)
Falconry: (RB:+10)
Hunting: 20
Wilderness Survival: 10
Cooking: 5
Bowing and Fletching: 5

Possessions
Waterskin
A backpack containing:

Brush
Razor
Soap
Comb
One week's worth of rations
Eating knife
Flint and Steel
Long Bow
40 Arrows

Character Concept:

• Personality: Asri is not afraid to speak her mind, even if it means telling you how much she dislikes you, or how silly you look. Antagonizing and teasing others is extremely amusing for her, but this tends to get her into a lot of arguments and sometimes even fights. Since this doesn't win her many favors, someone who is tolerant, accepting, and also amused by her banter would quickly become someone close. She holds her emotions dear and lets them flow freely and naturally throughout. Maybe a bit too cocky for her own good.
  • Ethics:

-Maintaining Self Control
Banter
Archery
Art

Dislikes :
Laziness
Animal Cruelty

Housing
20x20 single room cottage

Languages
Nari: Fluent
Common: Basic
]

Clothing
One pair of black Bryda
One dark green Vinati & Matching:

Katinu
Sontav
One pair of low slung leather sandals

A brief history:
  • Childhood:
Child of a Dek and a Chiet, Asri decided at a young age she was going to be the best that she could be. Raised in a communal nursery she never knew who her parents were, only their social standing (Though she often sits atop trees scanning faces for one that may seem familiar). By the age of 11 she had excelled in archery and showed a passionate interest for hunting. Her academic studies within the nursery proved more difficult for her, instead of paying attention she would find herself staring out a window and daydreaming of the solitude of wilderness.

Threads

Title
Title

Ledger

Purchase Cost Balance
Long Bow -75 25
40 Arrows -2 23
Last edited by Asri on July 11th, 2014, 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Asri
Player

Words: 2257
Joined roleplay: April 29th, 2013, 6:01 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet

Asri

Postby Siren on May 8th, 2013, 9:54 pm

Hey there!

I'm Siren, the local and completely harmless Character Sheet Liaison. In order to help you get the most out of your experience on Mizahar, I have taken a look at at your Character Sheet to make sure that everything is up to par!

Unfortunately, there are a few changes that have to be made before we can move forward! Please see the tabs below for details on these issues. Once the issues have been addressed, feel free to send me a private message, let me know you've fixed what I've pointed out and I will gladly remove the intervention!

Caste
I see that you have left the Caste slot blank. If you're unsure what Caste she should belong too, PM Phoenix and she will be happy to help.

Housing
There are no cottages in Wind Reach. Avora and Chiet live in the Darniva Commonrooms, Endal live in the Aeries and Dek live where ever they can find space :) You'll have to remove the cottage you have there, but when you decide on your Caste it will determine where you sleep!

Write on!
-Siren
Siren
I'll sing you a sweet song...

Words: 69679
Joined roleplay: July 17th, 2012, 3:14 am
Race: Staff account