An assortment of ramblings (Tressa)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

An assortment of ramblings (Tressa)

Postby Tressa on June 29th, 2010, 5:32 am

Sylira isn't how my mother said it would be, it's grand, yes, it has knights, yes, it's even safe. But, that pretty picture she painted across my mind so long ago doesn't exist. I can't remember her face anymore, it's strange how the mind works, almost as if it pushes out old memories to make room for the vivid new ones. I can't even say I miss her, so little is left of her.

I met a woman, she seems nice, yet nice always has it's reasons, she wants to help me, I'm not sure why. I'll guess I'll know soon enough. After all, time tells all.

It's hard to feel welcome here, I've met no other kelvics, and I fear walking down the street in my true form might draw attention I don't want, I need to find a job, I need to belong, I need alot of things. Need and want, such a fine line seperates the two. So many new things, so many forgotten things, such a blur. . . what I'd do for a nice bloody chunk of meat..
Tressa
The devil's Temptress

Words: 71503
Joined roleplay: June 25th, 2010, 3:56 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet