[Note by Siren] Mael Maedoc

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Mael Maedoc

Postby Mael Maedoc on May 7th, 2013, 1:18 am

Mael Maedoc

Appearance

Race: Inarta
Caste: Artisan
Birthday: 22 Spring, 490 A.V
Birthplace: Wind Reach

Appearance:
Mael (May-Eel) has rather long, fiery hair. He has fair and carefully managed complexion, as well as soft green eyes. He is of light build, showing he is without too much exercise in his daily routine, and his hands are callous free.

Character Concept

Mael is a character struck by wanderlust. He can be loud at times and has much skill with his voice. Currently working as an apprentice bartender at the local tavern in order to scrape some money together Mael plans to one day purchase a caravan with a portable stage and travel the world as a performer. He has a malformed leg that prevents him from running or riding an eagle.
Character History

Mael Maedoc has always had the fortune of living a remotely easy life up in Wind Reach. Sure, he lost a few friends who fought over a chance to befriend a fledgling, got lost in the cold, got blown off the mountain, fell victim to- well, I believe you get the point. Yet Mael has always been optimistic with everything he comes across. Always a bit peppy and eager he often found any excuse to go to those rare shows where actors performed plays never heard of to the Inarta, did acrobatics, and other mind-numbing and jaw-dropping stunts. He has never had very much of an attraction to the life of the mountains, and his birth condition prohibits him from climbing down, soaring above, or doing many of the other things the youth experience.
Yet one day Mael found a troupe of actors with some hired protection to join and escape the world to for a brief period of time. Experiencing his dream of performing he traveled to Aventhal, and head down to the Spires until the age of twenty-two. The group of players he was in shipped him back into Wind Reach and disbanded. ((Luckily he managed to meet a tavern-keeper who was willing to give him a job so he could on day pursue his dreams again, leading his own band of performers.)) (Under Examination)

Thus leads us to where Mael is at the current point of time.

Language

Fluent Language: Nari

Basic Language: Common
Poor Language: Vani

Skills

Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Acting 26 SP Competent
Brewery 10 SP Novice
Lutery 4 SP Novice
Persuasion 10 SP Novice
Lores
Helpful Lores: (Pick 2)
Lore of Wind Reach Geography
Lore of Inarta Culture
Possessions
1 Set of Clothing
-Simple Shirt or Barechested (Males)
-Simple Bryda
-Simple Sontav
-Simple Undergarments
-Simple Katinu
-Low slung sandals or leather ankle boots
-1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
-Comb (Bone)
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 Week's worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
100 Pinions
Heirloom: Mael’s only belonging of his life on the road is the dagger of the first character he played. It isn’t real, of course, and is heavily decorated in paint, but he keeps it on him as a reminder.
Housing
House: A small, simple room.
Mael lives in the tavern where he works, renting a room and spending a small amount of his pay on the rent.
The Eagle Aeries: The Home of the Wind Eagles and their riders and family, the aeries are the richest most elaborate residences found in Wind Reach. In order to access them, one must have an eagle as a bonded mount or be otherwise attached to a rider as part of his or her family. The Aeries are the only rooms in Wind Reach that have their own bathing chambers.)
Ledger
[table2=#FFFFFF,#800000]Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 Pinions 100 Pinions

Thread List

Link your current & past threads here!
Last edited by Mael Maedoc on May 9th, 2013, 12:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mael Maedoc
Player

Words: 2302
Joined roleplay: May 5th, 2013, 11:28 pm
Race: Human, Inarta

Mael Maedoc

Postby Siren on May 8th, 2013, 9:25 pm

Hey there!

I'm Siren, the local and completely harmless Character Sheet Liaison. In order to help you get the most out of your experience on Mizahar, I have taken a look at at your Character Sheet to make sure that everything is up to par!

Unfortunately, there are a few changes that have to be made before we can move forward! Please see the tabs below for details on these issues. Once the issues have been addressed, feel free to send me a private message, let me know you've fixed what I've pointed out and I will gladly remove the intervention!

Caste
The Castes of Avora and Endal require you to PM Phoenix for approval. Since you don't have a Storytellers Secret thread linked in your Profile, I'm just going off the assumption that you haven't talked to her :)

History
There are a few small issues with his history. First of all, traveling in Mizahar is EXTREMELY dangerous. There is no way he would have traveled the whole of Mizahar and returned home unscathed to Wind Reach. Just alter it a bit- perhaps he only visited a few cities. Plus, Caravans are very rare through Kalea because it is all mountains. He would have had to leave by boat and returned by boat :)

Job
In Wind Reach, there are only a few taverns- one in Wind Reach itself and one in Thunderbay. There are no innkeeprs or anything of the sort. Again, this will have to be changed but if you PM Phoenix she can help you figure it all out!

Write on!
-Siren
Siren
I'll sing you a sweet song...

Words: 69679
Joined roleplay: July 17th, 2012, 3:14 am
Race: Staff account

Mael Maedoc

Postby Mael Maedoc on May 9th, 2013, 12:43 am

Siren wrote:

Hey there!

I'm Siren, the local and completely harmless Character Sheet Liaison. In order to help you get the most out of your experience on Mizahar, I have taken a look at at your Character Sheet to make sure that everything is up to par!

Unfortunately, there are a few changes that have to be made before we can move forward! Please see the tabs below for details on these issues. Once the issues have been addressed, feel free to send me a private message, let me know you've fixed what I've pointed out and I will gladly remove the intervention!

Caste
The Castes of Avora and Endal require you to PM Phoenix for approval. Since you don't have a Storytellers Secret thread linked in your Profile, I'm just going off the assumption that you haven't talked to her :)

History
There are a few small issues with his history. First of all, traveling in Mizahar is EXTREMELY dangerous. There is no way he would have traveled the whole of Mizahar and returned home unscathed to Wind Reach. Just alter it a bit- perhaps he only visited a few cities. Plus, Caravans are very rare through Kalea because it is all mountains. He would have had to leave by boat and returned by boat :)

Job
In Wind Reach, there are only a few taverns- one in Wind Reach itself and one in Thunderbay. There are no innkeeprs or anything of the sort. Again, this will have to be changed but if you PM Phoenix she can help you figure it all out!

Write on!
-Siren

Thank you very much! A few parts were unclear to me, and I didn't know who to talk to. I will try to get a hold of Pheonix. Thank you for your help!
Mael Maedoc
Player

Words: 2302
Joined roleplay: May 5th, 2013, 11:28 pm
Race: Human, Inarta