[Note by Banshee] Zyest Matrova

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Zyest Matrova

Postby Zyest on May 10th, 2013, 6:36 pm

Zyest Matrova

The Basics

Name: Zyest Matrova Image
Nickname: Zeya
Race: Human, Syliran
Birth: 25, Spring, 495 AV.
Birth Place: Syliras
Current Location: She Travels
Weight: 125 lbs
Height: 5'6
Dominate Hand: Right
Language: Common (Basic)
Heirloom: Her Hawk: Alice
Her Lores: Lore of Syliras and Lore of Defending.

Appearance

Zyest has long brown wavy hair that’s sleek. The length of her hair goes past her slender shoulders to her bony elbows. She’s flexible and athletic, but she’s too ladylike to show off her body. She loves to show some of her smooth suntanned skin though. She has golden brown eyes, a small round nose, rosy pink chapped lips, and is blemish free. She hardly ever wears make up. She sometimes puts her hair up. Zeya has the most perfect mouth; white teeth and everything’s straight. She, however, is double jointed and has an unhealthy habit of eating sweets. She has an addiction problem, but she definitely stays away from things that could harm her body. She doesn’t wear any jewelry. She doesn’t even own any jewelry.

Personality

Zeya’s no ordinary girl. She’s full of life; can be a kid at heart by choice. She’s often stubborn but tries to listen. She likes to give advice, but isn’t good at giving advice though. She’s a visual learner and adapts to new changes slowly. She loves being by herself. When she’s around other people though, she’s quiet and often kept to herself. She’s nice and friendly to others, but she doesn’t know how to be kind. She’s well-mannered to her elders and she respects those that deserve to be respected. She’s very spiritual and a believer in herself and others. She often brings herself down though, but that’s not why she has anxiety issues. She has her flaws, but what keeps her sane is her kid at heart nature. If you pick on her, she will roll her eyes at you. She likes to be teased though. She has a sense of humor like everyone else (a complete jokester), but she also has a serious side. She tends to be forgetful. She’s not at all forgiving, but tries to be. She holds grudges and facts. Whatever happens, happens.

Character Highlights

Zeya was born to a wealthy family of two; their only child. She was only five years old when Zeya’s parents were murdered right in front of her. She was to be taken away by the Assassins then. Their maid managed to stop the Assassins in time though. Meme, their maid, raised Zeya and rescued her from the Assassins. Even though she wasn’t ready to have the child, she would do anything for Zyest’s parents. She was, after all, Melase’s best friend and she wouldn’t let the Assassins take her; an innocent child. She fought for Zeya’s freedom. The Assassins, however, would only let Meme have her by the age of 18. By then, she would be set free. Meme was murdered by the same assassins. As a gift, one of the Assassins gave Zyest a Hawk and was to never be seen by them again.

Possessions
1 Set of Clothing
Simple Shirt, Simple Pants, Simple Undergarments, Simple Coat, Simple Boots,
-1 Waterskin
1 BackPack
Comb (Wood), Brush (Wood), Soap, Razor, Balanced Rations (1 Week’s Worth), 1 Eating Knife, Flint & Steel

Skills
Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Archery # 25 # Novice
Hunting # 25 # Novice
Defense # 15 # Novice

Note: Zyest doesn't fight. She's a lover. But, if she were to survive on her own, then that's a whole a different story. She serves no threat to anyone.

Ledger
Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 GM 100 GM

Thread List

LikesDislikes

Family
Melase Matrova (Deceased-Mother):
Johata Matrova (Deceased - Father):
Meme (Maid – Deceased):

Beliefs
Last edited by Zyest on May 26th, 2013, 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zyest
Traveler

Words: 1533
Joined roleplay: May 6th, 2013, 8:39 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Zyest Matrova

Postby Banshee on May 22nd, 2013, 6:28 pm

Hello hello!

My name is Banshee, and I am here to help you with the daunting task of joining the Mizahar Community. It is my duty to assist you with your Character Sheet, so that you can get to writing quickly and properly.

And I've noticed several things that need addressed in your Character Sheet, that will need to be fixed before you can begin roleplaying here. You will need to read all of the tabs below, make the appropriate changes, then send me a Private Message. When that has all been done, I will remove this Intervention, and you can get back to roleplaying. Have a great day, and I can't wait to see more of your writing soon!

Real World Terms
You can't be considered a Caucasian human for the Caucasus Mountains do not exist in Mizahar. You could always say you were Syliran, Zeltivan, or anything along that sort.

Lores
Your lores need adjusted. Lores are specific pieces of information your PC knows, that cannot be expanded or grown. Examples are Lore of Layout of a City, and Lore of a Specific Recipe.

Skills
As a Human, you get 50 Starting Package (SP) skill points and +15 Racial Bonus (RB) skill points. This comes to a total to of 65 points. You only have 30 points tallied in your CS, meaning you can add 35 more.
x
Banshee
Player

Words: 49153
Joined roleplay: May 6th, 2013, 6:29 pm
Race: Staff account

Zyest Matrova

Postby Zyest on May 26th, 2013, 6:31 pm

Thank you, Banshee. I was still confused about that. I'll have to work on that. Where I role-played, we didn't have that.
Zyest
Traveler

Words: 1533
Joined roleplay: May 6th, 2013, 8:39 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet