[Jib's Scraps]Death Letters!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

[Jib's Scraps]Death Letters!

Postby Jibril Keenan on May 13th, 2013, 12:01 am

HI FOLKS!
My rate of activity is three replies or post per week. Writing will be in the form of mostly SIMPLE ENGLISH words. I prefer threads not too much long, kindly don't exceed or make it three pages or I'll be bored to death.
My word count ranges from 300 plus to 1,000, nevertheless above or near 1,000 post was a bit striving for my part. Bare with me, I'm just new to this city and was still learning or taking grasp of information about Zeltiva in whole.
I also handle ALISHA, my other character, who was situated (maybe forever?) in Syliras. For quicker response, you can message me via my Facebook Account if in case I'm too much busy or I'm unable to log-in for quite a lengthy duration.
Jibril Keenan
Memitim of Water Tragedy

Words: 11340
Joined roleplay: October 4th, 2012, 1:39 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Scrapbook