Taloba

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Taloba

Postby Zurenai Avarachi on May 14th, 2013, 2:22 am

Okay I am a Kelvic and I was wondering if Chuki would be willing to sell me a weapon, as well as whether I should also play as Chuki or if someone else plays Chuki.
~Herzius Legion Der Wandern Vormund
Zurenai Avarachi
Player

Words: 11536
Joined roleplay: May 12th, 2013, 4:12 pm
Race: Kelvic

Taloba

Postby Tinnok on May 14th, 2013, 2:28 am

Myrians are a racist lot, so they will be generally rude and belligerent to outsiders, but just the fact that your Kelvic is in Taloba means that he has the approval of the city in a very limited way.

Pretty much unless a location states specifically that you need moderation to use it you will be able to RP the shopkeeper.

As long as you have the bikkas Chuki shouldn't be able to complain...at least too much, haha.

Image Image Image
Tinnok
A Witch of the Wilds

Words: 878542
Joined roleplay: February 3rd, 2013, 5:27 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)