Completed Won't Back Down

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Won't Back Down

Postby Tallis Ishtari on May 27th, 2013, 1:35 pm

Tallis changed shirts and was ready to leave as soon as she was. He had been thinking the entire time if it had be Rhysol that had brought the two of them together. It was a crazy thought that the god of chaos would have brought them together and for what end. He was not overly religious, at least not during this stage of his life, but random thoughts like he just had would upon occasion cross into conscious thought. Mentally he shook his head. It was a crazy thought.

“You look stunning.” He said when his beheld her beauty in the simplest of outfits. She was graceful and elegant in the simple dress but now in the pants and shirt she was more. The shirt clung to her and left nothing to his imagination. He had already seen her without clothes a few times but there was something about a woman that was dressed a certain way that let a man use his imagination.

He smiled and let it touch his eyes as he held the wooden door open. “I’m not sure that Ravok is ready for you though. You’re so beautiful that there is hardly a woman out tonight that will match you. You will be the life of the tavern.” He hoped his words were not too prophetic. He said a silent prayer to The Voice that only good attention would be brought their way this evening.
Tallis Ishtari
Player

Words: 77875
Joined roleplay: May 11th, 2013, 10:46 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Won't Back Down

Postby Marxander on May 27th, 2013, 1:45 pm

Sometimes, he said about the sweetness things. It might give her tooth decay. He strolled up to him, arms wrapping around his neck. She leaned up on her toes and kissed him"As I'm sure that I'll be the envy of very woman there tonight. After all, I did find a nice game during today's hunt." And no, she wasn't talking about the squirrel or the fish.

She wasn't sure how the gods worked, but she knew that if they were real in any capacity, they were looking quite brightly on the two. She let go of him, holding his hand and leading him out the door and down the stairs. Her feet sounded even lighter padding down the steps. If it wasn't for the silent of the night air, besides her off and on giggles, you wouldn't be able to hear, or even feel her descent.
CS:http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic34653.html

"Live Fast. Die Young. Be Wild. Have Fun."

"Death cannot kill what never dies."

"You can cry and close your mind,
be empty and turn your back.
Or you can do what she'd want:
smile, open your eyes, love and go on.”
Marxander
Dholian Huntress

Words: 46263
Joined roleplay: May 19th, 2013, 12:24 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Won't Back Down

Postby Tallis Ishtari on May 27th, 2013, 1:59 pm

He was feeling so wonderful inside that he thought that he might burst from having too much happiness inside. Not that everything had gone perfectly during the day, but in comparison to all that went right they paled by comparison.

His steps felt lighter. It was going to be a wonderful evening of music and dancing. When they hit the streets and were leaving the building that held his apartment he had forgotten all the caution he normally took when he hit the streets. They crossed the bridge they had crossed going to his apartment, a simple mistake that he normally would not make. Tallis had made it a habit never to use the same paths to and from anywhere in the city. Doing so made it difficult for anyone to time his comings and goings.

The tavern he chose for the evening of dancing was called the Noisy Pellican. The food was usually better than decent, depending on who cooked that night, but the music was always the highlight of the evening.

“We don’t have much farther to walk.” Tallis said peacefully. “I didn’t want to wear you out with too much walking.” He said this time with a tease and a soft chuckle. He knew that she would never tire. “I was also thinking about what you said about that you found a nice game. Do you plan on playing that game when we get back home?”
Tallis Ishtari
Player

Character sheet

Won't Back Down

Postby Marxander on May 27th, 2013, 2:11 pm

"I've been walking for months Tallis, I won't tire that easily." She clicked her tongue and rolled her eyes "I really must teach you about hunting though. Game is what you catch, silly human." She rubbed his arm "But yes. I do like to play with my meat a little before I eat it." She made a mock bite towards him, the sound of her teeth clicking together most defiantly confirmed any kind of bed time activities he wanted to participate with her in, in a more or less lewd manner.

She looked up at the sky, making sure to remember where everything was, in case. She was fully enjoying herself, but in was a force of habit to look up at the Black Sea that rest above.

Marxander
Dholian Huntress

Character sheet

Won't Back Down

Postby Tallis Ishtari on May 27th, 2013, 2:29 pm

At some of her words he raised his brows as his heart fluttered. He could be headed for the night of his life, he was sure of it. Marx’s playful teases fanned the glowing embers of desire that had died down from their time in the forest. They would soon be flames if she kept it up. He was banking on it.

The closer they moved to the Noisy Pelican the music was getting louder and the sounds of people enjoying themselves became even more perceptible. “Can you hear the music?” He paused for a moment to listen. “I think I know this tune.” Tallis had not spent a lot of time in taverns. It was a good place to pick pockets, but he did not like to in places that working people were blowing off steam and having a good time. Why rob them twice? The other reason was that he might need a place of refuge, and to be a known thief in a place where you might need food and a drink would spell disaster.

He began humming the tune and quacking their pace. He wanted to get there and see Marx dance. There was never any doubt that she could. She had proven everything else to him. But to set eyes on a woman that knew how to move was a real treat, and turn on. There would be a lot of jealous men on this evening.
Tallis Ishtari
Player

Character sheet

Won't Back Down

Postby Marxander on May 27th, 2013, 2:45 pm

She smirked"I can. I don't know the song though." She stepped in front of him, lifting his hand up "I do like it though." She twirled herself into him, kissed his cheek and twirled right back out as though she had never been there to begin with. Seeing the crowded tavern, she guessed that was where he'd be taking her. She slipped inside with him, bringing him in until they were in the midst of all the people dancing.

The music was loud, thunderous even. The food intoxicated the room with a great aroma, and it was to be noted that even in the middle of a booming city, Marx was right at home. Dancing was made far before cities were even thought of and was nearly an element of nature. And she got nature. It was hot in there, but she didn't care, she only grinned woflishly and brought Tallis close to her.

Now was no time for words. She guided his hands to her hips, and brought hers up to shoulders, encouraging a movement that would compliment the beat of the music. She would twist her hips, turn her body, and move her feet into him, showing him the way, how to dance. Body language. She was fluent in it. She rocked herself to the drums, turned herself in his arms, with his hands, letting him enjoy her.

Marxander
Dholian Huntress

Character sheet

Won't Back Down

Postby Tallis Ishtari on May 27th, 2013, 5:50 pm

His blood raced through his veins and with every beat he was brought further into her beauty. Each spin tossed her hair into a smooth arc that compliment her body and was driving the men crazy. Tallis did not notice though, he eyes were cemented to her. He danced like he had never danced before. Each move was something new to be explored and tried, and he was succeeding. He let himself be a part of the music and for the most part most in motion with Marx.

His hands touched her hips every time she moved close, which was often considering there was barely enough room to move. The music was the best he had heard come out of the Noisy Pelican in a long time. This was what the night life of Ravok was about in the summer. He had never seen it this alive in the spring. Maybe it just Marx that made him focus less on what had kept him out of trouble for so many years. He was letting his guard down and enjoying himself.
Tallis Ishtari
Player

Character sheet

Won't Back Down

Postby Marxander on May 27th, 2013, 6:35 pm

She was too. Everything about her was vibrant and full of energy. Her dancing was fun, whimsical even. As good as that felt though, she couldn't just dance like that. She needed him closer. Her hands teasingly went down his arms, then his sides, finally resting on his backside, pulling him foward into her. She moved their hips together. This dance of hers rapidily turned sensual. She kissed him, nipping at his lips. She kept their bodies moving, cycling into each other. Her mouth moved down form his lips, to his stubbled chin, which she bit. She licked down his neck to his Adam's apple, biting it as well.

Marx chuckled, her cheek coming up to rub it against his. She brought her mouth back to his, begging for him. He felt so good and any part of his skin that was touching her was making her flesh light up like it was on fire.

Marxander
Dholian Huntress

Character sheet

Won't Back Down

Postby Tallis Ishtari on May 27th, 2013, 8:13 pm

The music pushed them on and on, body against body. His eyes danced over her body then to her eyes and then her full lips. It was ecstasy on the dance floor. It was awakening his inner beast as he grinded his body into hers as they danced. The music changed from hot and sensual to a country song that was about two star crossed lovers. Tallis closed his eyes and pressed his lips to hers. If asked he would have sworn that there were sparks dancing on the inside of his eyelids.

He moved his lips along hers and touched her teeth softly with his tongue. His hands moved along her lower back in a slow circle until he brought one to her ass and squeezed. The magic that he felt when he had first kissed Marx earlier in the day was back even if it was for the moment. It seemed to be affecting the tavern patrons that remained on the dance floor as well. He opened his eyes long enough to see that they also were caught up in the moment.
Tallis Ishtari
Player

Character sheet

Won't Back Down

Postby Marxander on May 27th, 2013, 8:39 pm

She moaned when he grabbed her. Again, she didn't recognize the song, but it did not matter to her. She hardly noticed the change, but her body did, keeping in tempo of the beat. By anything that had a name, she had to be at least three different levels of hot and burning and good. She couldn't remember a time when his sweet, sweet lips weren't on hers. Her fingers dug deep into his back, going under his shirt, hands spreading out to feel all too much of him at once.

Her legs were shaking, she needed so despartly. Not one to denine herself, she hopped onto him, legs wrapping around his hips. She rubbed herself onto him, whimpering in want and need. She puleld away from his lips, holding his jaw in her hand I need you Tallis." Just like the first time she said his name, the vowels were draw way out. It nearly sound like a different language, one with her voice impossibly huskey and deep.

Marxander
Dholian Huntress